Wtf he was raped. How is that funny?!

Wtf he was raped. How is that funny?!

a little forced milking never hurt anyone.

hot

>How is that funny?!
It's not funny.
It's hot.

I remember getting spank bank material from this movie as a kid when it played on Comedy Central. Same with Not Another Teen Movie.

I unironically believe a woman can't rape a man, with the exception of somehow tying him up and sodomizing him, which is as close to actual (male/female or male/male) rape as possible, but what are the odds of that? In a scenario where some strange girl manages to overpower you, to you up and fuck your dick with her pussy, I mean you're hard aren't you? What's the worst that happens, you cum? O boohoo. And then you see these pussy men's rights faggot go whine about such situations as if they're a) ubiquitous, or as common as actual rape, and b) traumatic. I'm not some raging feminist I just can't buy into the idea of female/male vaginal rape. It's an irritating situation at worst, if you have a girlfriend or something (but if so, why are you in a situation where some strange girl is able to tie you up and fuck you in privacy).

What if you woke uo after a heavy night of drinking. Your tied to the bed and some chick is riding you?

6 months later you pass out in the street and shit yourself on the side walk

Doctor says you have full blown AIDS

I hope you're just underage, because otherwise you are genuinely retarded. Good luck in life.

NLSS?

If you didn't like it then why were you hard in the first place?

>What's the worst that happens, you cum?
And end up with an 18 year financial commitment to some cunt. Neck yourself kid

You can be drugged up and taken advantage of. It's happened to me, believe it or not. It's not about penetration it's about somebody making you do something against your will. People really underestimate how scary a crazy bitch can be.

Assume you know women get wet while they are raped? Vast majority of them cum too.

Women get wet and cum during rape, do they want it?

Apples to oranges. When guys aren't aroused they aren't hard. So how exactly are you raped?

I wasn't. She thumbed it in and in the process cut my dick with her nail which helped the HIV virus infections my blood stream

Now was I raped?

>being thirsty means i can waterboard you

When women aren't aroused they aren't wet. You're actually legitimately retarded if you believe that someone fucking you against your will isnt rape.
Also drugs and or any stimulation will cause an erection.

That actually makes sense.

Nice strawman.

>comparing the same thing to the same thing is apples to oranges
Cool you're baiting. Had me hooked for awhile but that response killed it. Be more subtle.

See

Men can get hard from stress, violence, anxiety and all kinds of things. Honestly I see a lot of dumb shit posted on here but I think you take the cake.

>people this stupid actually exist
Huh, kind of lends those MGTOW autistists some legitimacy

>being aroused means i can rape you

I'll have you know I was raped by a female friend whom I'd rejected numerous times over the course of a year. I was incapacitated by alcohol despite not drinking much, and I generally handle my liquor like a champ even when drinking excessively, so I feel she may have slipped me something. I guess I should feel lucky that's all she did after being rejected by me countless times.

I knew a guy who had two women invite him to their room. They tied him up and shoved a pen into his cock, did permanent damage too. He has troube getting erections and can't feel much down there now.

I would be infuriated, not only from being forced to do something against my will but because of the possibility of STDs. I've already been in a situation where I was taken advantage of when drunk and I was pissed the next day, had to get an STD check to feel better, but I don't consider that rape the way some people do since I chose to get drunk around slutty women and I believe in accountability in that situation.

Thats horrible

I was there, yeah

Once in high school, a bully held me down and spit in my face.
I wanted to die/kill because of how helpless I felt.

I like sex as much as the next guy, but being raped, even by a hot girl, would probably feel 100X worst than that. Just thinking about it makes me feel all kinds of bad.

>these are the alt-right manchildren that post anti-feminist shitposts on Sup Forums

No, because they aren't virgins.

Touché.

>Replying to trolls

>replying to troll replyers

This.
>No boner
Can't be raped in heterosexual way.
>Has boner
Not a rape, how are you not turned off if it's against your will and is violent?

Why are western men want to have rape card going for them too? Are we in some sort of victim contest or what?

Having people contract diseases is a whole other different felony. Nice job creating a straw man.

hope this is just bait. some female rape victims physically "enjoyed" the rape and it makes the psychological trauma even WORSE for them

If ""rape"" can be with victim having boner / being hella wet i.e. extremely sexually aroused, how bad can it be?