ITT: obvious big budget cashgrabs you liked

ITT: obvious big budget cashgrabs you liked

I loved this movie unironically.
>Bryce dallas howard hot as fuck
>good music
>exploring the park is fun
>ending stuff is hype
>good jokes imo
>comfy atmosphere imo (the beginning, ending, park stuff)
>kind of realistic since that is what a modern JP probably would look like

i know that this was made purely for the shekels but i enjoyed it a lot nontheless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWagBjDMwTU
youtube.com/watch?v=eZIzAFzxNyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was that underwater glass ever a thing in the movie it looks dumb as fuck

yeah but not like in the poster.

what did you think about that autistic kid

watched this for the first time last week, it was surprisingly decent

can't see how a sequel is going to work tho, but gotta make that money

>obvious big budget cashgrabs you liked
No movie would exist beyond maybe some arthouse documentaries if there wasn't a cash grab behind it.

Novels are the outlet for the lone wolf who wants to get a good story out there. Blockbusters are cash grabs. Only select "arthouse" films are made for the love of film, and the love of film only.

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true." - J.J. Abrams.

did its job as a plot device. Not a character that was unique enough to say anything more though.

yeah im wondering that too. I heard stuff about "Jurassic War", but i have no idea how they could pull something like that off.

ok i should have worded it different: what i mean are movies that are made almost purely to get some cash out of it, no creativity involved. Stuff like La La Land have something else behind them too, besides money.

What? Get the fuck out of here you broken cynic.
>hurrdurr nobody cares nothing matters

The plot was retarded as fuck. Like it was insanely stupid.

You liked it because it was actually good.
And before people say it sucked I'd like to invite them to rewatch JP2 and JP3 again. Now THOSE movies fucking sucked. They were like the antithesis of the original Jurassic Park.

Jurassic World was good, but I didn't like the ending, because the park is destroyed and everyone is evacuated, which means storywise we're back to square one - no more dinosaur amusement park. I'd hate for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to be another small scale story in the jungle with a small group of people and whatnot.

I actually liked the Jurassic World park. I'm exploring it right now in LEGO Jurassic World.

yeah thats true, not necessary a bad thing though.

i would actually like if they did a remake of JP2 with the sequel

>all good guys were white
>very few POCs

I came for the dinosaurs.
The game is ok. An easier version of the collectathons of the n64 era. It's all built up like the picture though and I had a few chuckles.

You are putting my thought into words.
I'd also add that I'd pay to watch a TV series based on those 10-or-something years of Jurassic World being a functional amusement park, following the life and hardships of its employees.

I hope it'll be good. I'm waiting on Jurassic World: Evolution. youtube.com/watch?v=NWagBjDMwTU

Should fill the time until Fallen Kingdom.

that looks like something i want to play. I just hope they dont focus on the "control the outbreak" part too much and make it a good park manager too.

They just have to do Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis with more stuff and it'd be amazing. I hope they're adding water creatures, flying dinosaurs and my own personal wish is splicing. If we can make spliced dinosaurs like Indomitus Rex, it'd be great. If not, I just want dozens of animals, maybe even non-dinosaurs (the mobile park builder game has scores of creatures and non-dinos, so it'd be ace).

This. It was surprisingly good.

>splicing
i did not know i wanted this until now. They could do something similar to Spore just with various animal parts

It was my first movie watched in a 4DX cinema and probably the most fun I've had at the movies ever.

but such a game already exists
youtube.com/watch?v=eZIzAFzxNyQ

Yeah. I suspect it'd be more similar to Impossible Creatures splicing, where you get bits and bobs. I suspect they'll all be predesigned combinations so the look won't be different. It's probably a lot of work.

The best news is it's being made by the people who did Planet Coaster, which was an amazing Theme Park tycoon game. So I'm hyped. It's on PS4, Xbox 1 and PC so loads can enjoy it.

As for the films, do we know what the plot is yet? Fallen Kingdom implies either people return to the island, which will have been overrun by dinosaurs, to get something. Or that they go to the old first park to get something. Or something like that.

One of the best games ever made. They even released a Insect DLC. Sperm Whale + Rhino/Elephant made great tank units. Cheetah + Giraffe made a great scout unit. Porcupine and Cheetah for fast range. Chameleon + Eagle for the range attack. It was good shit.

By the way you can already do this in LEGO Jurassic World.

what really? Pretty cool. Also with lego i imagine it works very well

he thinks jurassic world is okay now because mike slammed his face into a locker

It was decent. I liked it

Yea and they inherit different abilities depending on what you customize them with.

For example, the T-Rex has an ability to roar really loudly which breaks certain blocks. If I make a raptor with a T-Rex head, it will also be able to break those blocks by roaring.

you made me realize that i probably missed out on some very cool game since i only played the lego star wars ones and never anything else.

Are you a fat sheltered autistic child?

movie wouldve been 100 percent better without the kids. Hope they get cut in the sequel

The movie was good, but the entire concept behind it kinda ruined it for me

>all that shit that went wrong in the first 3 movies
>still open the park

Maybe, why do you ask?
LEGO Jurassic World is pretty normie tier.

not that unbelievable since its supposed to be an infinite money machine