Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure

Previous thread Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Focus on phase 1 of Part 7

Stand Suggestions are OPEN!

>What's this?
Collab Sup Forums project of JJBA-based stories made out of Sup Forums stuff.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of stuff in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Stands Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ
>Sidestories
CC - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930
HM - docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc
MS - docs.google.com/document/d/16C58D-OHgdjjtuX_Bhyv_TSv0mGcASsbyTwcclPaK8A

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Images
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions (some expired)
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

>Plus4chan thread
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/80409505/#q80423507
youtube.com/watch?v=kZyu5Kjhv0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stands for review from the previous thread

Here are some useful stuff posted in the last thread at its last bits.
Also, I wanted to know, what's the series the guy from pic related is from?

Mother Up, I think it's called.

I'm trying to get the part 7 doc updated. Discussion being all over the place on every section of the part makes that difficult.

I agree with the suggestions people made about [ONE LAST TIME]. Instead of stealing memories, he should copy them, and D.A.V.E doesn't have any way of manipulating them. His sturdy, mechanical body and keen artificial mind should be his primary strengths. Even if he can't get his hands on one of the Protags, he could still be very dangerous if he gets his hands on someone they've fought, and learns from their memories how to counter or workaround the Protags abilities.

I have some Stand/Stand user ideas:

>User: Brian Griffin (Family Guy)
>Name: [D-O-DOUBLE-G] or [D-O-G-G]
>Appearance: A large humanoid with tree bark-like skin, horns, and claws
>Effect: [D-O-DOUBLE-G] creates toxin-secreting vines that attack anyone who's been exposed to marijuana smoke within the last 6 hours (people who smoked pot 7 hours ago or 6 hours and 1 second ago are unaffected); the toxins kill the targets over a 24 minute period (if Brian/[D-O-G-G] is defeated, the toxins disappear). Interestingly, [D-O-G-G] appears to be actively hostile (but not enough to kill him) towards Brian and basically does what it wants. While [D-O-G-G] is active, Brian is in a vulnerable, unresponsive "stoned" state. [D-O-G-G]'s goal is to control Brian completely, a reference to his own self-loathing over being a failed writer.
>Stats:
>Destructive Power: A
>Speed: D
>Range: B
>Durability: B
>Precision: A
>Development Potential: E

The idea of the [STAND] is to turn what seems like a joke character into a genuine threat. Brian also carries around pot and a lighter at all times so his [STAND] can actually be effective.

>User: Megatron (Beast Wars)
>Name: [ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR]
>Appearance: A white, malnourished-looking, nine-headed reptilian humanoid
>Effect: Traps the target in an "anti-world" where everything is opposite (up is down, left is right, etc.); [ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR] appears in the anti-world every 6 minutes to attack the target. The anti-world can only contain one target at a time.
>Stats:
>Destructive Power: B
>Speed: A
>Range: C
>Durability: E
>Precision: A
>Development Potential: D

I'm not sure about the abilities, but I liked one of the old ideas where One Last Time was able to talk using lines from songs of The Megas.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/80409505/#q80423507

I wasn't able to add in any of that banana man stuff since I didn't know where in the story he was supposed to appear at.

Since we are focusing on the first part, this is what needs to be defined before the start of the race:
-The meeting in Nobody's office
-The interviews before the race (who else is interviewed?)
-Nobody's welcome and explanation of the prize
-TOM explaining the race's rules in detail
-Serenity's introduction
-The initial clash in the starting line

And some other stuff related to the character's list:
-The name of Navis' Stand
-The appearance of Goofy and Tulio's Stands
-Voya Nui's corpse guardian
-Chameleon Stand

Alright, so the meeting in Mr. Nobody's office.

Should they be playing a game of mini-golf?

>He is playing alone, no one else seems interested to partake in the game since there is more pressing matters
>However, Nobody forced one of them to dress up and be his caddie
>As Nobody talks, everyone is following the balls with their eyes until Nobody calls their attention

You'd think a couple of them would be into it. Watching with baited breath as the ball approaches the makeshift glass cup hole.

Killinger is probably instructing Mr. Nobody on form and posture.

Here's a suggestion:

> User: Mr. Peabody (Mr. Peabody and Sherman)
> Name: [Time Waits for No One]
> Appearance: A slender humanoid with dog-like features and a monochrome color scheme
> Effect: [TWFNO] can teleport those in its range to different time periods, usually he sends them if he senses danger around them (it'll usually be attackers) [TWFNO] can also create rips in time to pull out historic figures for assistance, like advice, supplies, or defense. It can send the figure back to its era if Mr. Peabody no longer needs their assistance, he/she tries to kill the user, or the user itself dies.
> Stats:
> Destructive Power: E
> Speed: B
> Range: B
> Durability: C
> Precision: B
> Development Potential: A

Which of the members are visible in that scene? Killinger is already at Nobody's side and Mélusine is identified during the meeting, but who remains blacked out?

Easier to say who isn't blacked out.

I have limited knowledge of Mirror Master (limited to the JLU cartoon), but I'd say he's established from the get-go. I could see him getting engrossed in the game.

If someone was being a stick in the mud about the office mini-golf, I'd say it'd be Dr. Destiny. So he's the caddie.

Killinger should golf clap when Mr. Nobody nails it.

Threads made by me have a track record of not surviving the night, so here's a bump before bed.

bump

morning bump

what a cancer general

I really want to suggest something, but it's hard getting back into the groove of everything being discussed at the moment. Have this bump.

Not like we don't have time.

Just read the doc, it's relatively small right now, so you can catch up in less than an hour.

I don't. I'll be able to help with more stuff in some weeks more or less. Now, I can only pitch some small ideias, rate some others and deliver bumps.

Speaking of Doctor Destiny, where else he could play a role? He is the less freshed out of the brotherhood along with The Fog stand-in (if we are using it)

Well I suggested last thread that he could be the face guy for the Dada Party, as in the guy who does anything too boring for Mr. Nobody to do himself.
Or does anything that actually needs to be done that Mr. Nobody would turn into a game.

Mr. Nobody doesn't actually care if something is boring or not, he only cares if something boring can be made strange. He differs from The Warden in that respect since The Warden hated anything boring.

so he's the no nonsense guy in the cabinet?

As no-nonsense as the nonsense party can allow.

He's still a weirdo.

The interviews are a good time to also introduce Rex, Navis, Aunt May, and anyone else who we need to introduce.

Should we introduce Aunt May there or keep her incognito?

We introduce her as a racer there, but don't reveal she's working for Mr. Nobody until later.

Maybe Crazy Jane kills her in Rio in retaliation for what she did to Cliff.

Before or after siding with Nobody?

She doesn't do much in the US leg, so yes, we should feature her in there.

Also, we were going to pair Goofy and Backslide in the interview, which Goofy is shy about (probably becaus of his true intentions?) and Backslide is mostly ignored (possibly because of his Stand's power of reversing other people's attention towards him). Who could we pair Aunt May with?

Could be Dick, Rex or Navis

We're not so much pairing them in the interviews as they are happening one after the other.

Goofy could just be plain old regular camera shy.

he also has a sudden mood shift when asked about his reason for entering the race

Yeah, that's in the doc.

So what are the stock questions racers are getting asked?

>Why they entered the race?
>Do they have a sponsor?
>Some info about their car or mount

Dunno what else

I think they'd start with their names.

Goofy is barely able to get his name out, but then sobers up fast when asked why he's entered in the race.

The interviews would probably be a "meet the racers" type of deal. They wouldn't spend too much time on any given racer since many of them probably won't make it to the first checkpoint.

Rex should trip all of the "not going to make it" flags by being boastful, hogging the camera, and being generally arrogant. Yet he still manages to place well for a while since he actually is as good as he brags to be.

If Hex is interviewed, he just responds "none of your business" and move away from the camera as he tries to spot Shocker's place in the starting line

When Jack gets the camera put in his face he should say "Oh, I'm... Jack." then glances over to Pym who is being show-off-y in front of another camera and narrows his eyes a little "Just Jack."

When Aunt May gets interviewed she should come off as some unassuming old lady. I keep thinking she'd be like Granny from Looney Toons where she seems sweet, but then she gets behind the wheel and becomes a speed demon.
He car would have those exhaust pipes that look like fins coming up from behind it and they'd shoot fire.

During Stan Lee's monologue before devouring Backslide's soul, V should start spazzing out wherever he is hiding due to all those alliterations

Her vehicle is a van according to the doc

I left a note saying we do need to modify it for it to work for the context. If nothing else, it'll serve for inspiration. I didn't know if we were using Stan Lee as a background guy anywhere else in this part, so I didn't add that into the doc.

And I've been picturing Aunt May's ride as something with big western spoked wheels and some kind of drop down top.

In the previous thread it was suggested that there is a bunch of Stan Lees running around in San Fransokyo performing different jobs, like those little guys in Steel Ball Run

So it's just like that time Aunt May was Spiderman? We should probably reference this somehow.

No, it was suggested that he'd be EVERYWHERE all over the world.

I didn't know if we were actually doing that or not.

Personally I think the joke gets old as soon as he sucks the life out of Dan. If he shows up again after that then readers would expect him to do something.

Maybe Aunt May is with the Dada Party because Peter is either dead, critically injured, or just never comes to see her anymore. Now she's out to erase the concept of heroes thinking that'll do something.

Seething complainsome strumpet, up with you.

How much of a womanizer are we gonna have Rex be?

>giant autistic crossover at the end where all the CoCos team up
>Courage and Pym get along strangely well and team up during fights

bump

Is that part of the plot of the final side story or the end of part 8 where the fictional setting is coming apart and the narrative constructs that make a story become moot points?

Anyway, last bump from me before bed.

There was an idea that after all the parts, all the heroes come together for one final story called "Eyes of Autism".
Which reminds me how awesome custom team up dialogue in the fighting game would be.

Probably have him think he's a better womanizer then he actually is.

I think it was the side story

He flirts with Melusine as she bombards him with lightning?

bump

And in related news, Stan Lee devoured Fidel Castro's soul

So who is he flirting with at the starting line?

>inb4 all of them even Aunt May

Aunt May has been hot in a lot of her incarnations.

Which version are we using here?

Yes, let's have her wanting to erase the concept of heroism so heroes stop risking their life so much or something.

So she wants to keep people safe?

I don't think he got much out of that.

I dunno, I always assumed we are using her typical white-haired granny appearance.

yeah, blowing up any racer that interferes with Nobody's plan

Aunt May has always been kind of ruthless, hasn't she?

Didn't she once poison someone who was impersonating Peter?

She's can be a real fucking monster.

Yes, this is the Aunt May we should be using. Polite, curt, and utterly ruthless.

Do the Chameleon and Shocker know each other in part 7? Would Chameleon offer Shocker a job with the promise of getting that bounty hunter off his back only for Shocker to decline?

Chameleon first appear in CN City, though in previous parts characters from the same series knew each other (like the Eds and Kevin).

Chameleon is supposed to be in the race, so we should introduce him sooner than CN City.

Introduce him at the interviews then have a scene in Aberdale where he makes an offer to Shocker who rejects it.

Right, I forgot. Car and Stand aren't listed in the doc.
What should be his disguise during the race?

If the car and stand aren't listed on the doc then that means he doesn't have either yet.

That means we need to come up with something for him. Maybe the scene in Mr. Nobody's office ends with him penetrating some guy they brought in with the super D and that guy is Chameleon.

There is one in the Stand doc:
>User: Dmitri Smerdyakov (Marvel’s Chameleon)
>Stand:「ELEANOR RIGBY」
>Vehicle: 「Revolver」
>Appearance: A long, slender figure draped in a patchwork cloak. While mostly black, the cloak has various colors shapes on it that resemble a stained glass window. The Stand's "face" is completely blank.
>Ability: Steals a person’s face and store it in a jar that it seems to hide underneath it's cloak. The faces shrink into tiny pieces of paper shaped like the face will inside the jar. When the user wears one of these faces, they take on the exact physical properties of the face’s original owner. This includes height, weight, smell, and voice. The person from whom the face was stolen now has a blank area where their face was, and are essential brain dead. The user is also able to place faces on these blank people, essentially transferring their consciousness from one body to another. As a last resort, Smerdyakov can have 「ELEANOR RIGBY」place his own face on another body, allowing him to live another day.

That's a rather grim ability.
There needs to be more conditions for stealing a face or else it's too OP.

exhausting the target to a certain point?

I was thinking he'd have to trick the target into believing they're looking at a mirror when it's the Chameleon just wearing a disguise.

If he can fool someone into thinking he's their reflection, then he can take their face.

For writing Pym
youtube.com/watch?v=kZyu5Kjhv0U

What should the Chameleon's default look be?

You mean without a disguise? the one from the comics

He and Hex need to trad jabs at each other over having fucked up faces.

What are the encounters in CN City?

>"at least there is some symmetry here, cowboy"

The one nerdy kid with the robot from Batman Beyond, Chameleon, and Punisher.

The rough outline for it is on the doc.

Page 10 bump, because someone has to do it.

So, Aunt May is in the race as an old lady or as Spider Ma'am?

She's supposed to be unassuming, so old lady version.

>Not a single mention of Jay Sherman anywhere
>Even in his suit

You people DISGUST ME.

「NOTHINGS GONNA STOP ME NOW」

I new toonami comic went up tonight.

It makes me realize we need to give TOM more cool moments in part 7.

Last bump from me before bed.

He plays an important role in Tulio's arc and probably during Stardust's rampage

Morning Bump

>Someone asks TOM how old his girlfriend, Serenity, is, and is told to shut up
How old is she again?

Old enough to date robots.

Scud should comment on that.

There's still potential for him to be in part 8 though. Part 8 is supposed to be about asshole artists anyway.

Did we agreed on the powerup that Dan Backslide received from Loki?

The robot priest from futurama is also in the refugee town, he should react upon hearing it

No, we have not.

What should it be? What is Loki capable of usually?

it was suggested to be an upgrade to his Stand's power. I don't know if any of the ideas tossed were approved

How about we give him a new different power instead of expanding on the one he currently has?

Maybe Dan gains a power that causes riots to break out around him where, as long as he's already taken damage, anyone who tries to fight him will end up beating up someone else.

So Dan Backslide, after meeting Loki, is still probably drunk and goes around instigating fights with the racers or just random people in the streets.

It spreads into the parade, which Loki has hijacked to lead to where Dan is.

This new levels of chaos is what attracts Sam and Max to the street brawl.

Threads are just dropping down the page listing like a stone.

Need more than one person to bounce ideas around.

Wow, this is really dead today.