Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC88b1rl5tpgGxK5I-fL7hIw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really. None of them have done anything with their careers.

No, the first season was good due to accurately portraying uk school life then they milked the same lame joke for 2 seasons after and 2 rock bottom shite films which normies loved "OMG LOL HE SED CLUNGE AGAIN" fucking drivel for low wit i.q starved iphone stroking sun readers.

It's decent if you're a teenager who laughs whenever someone says a naughty word but otherwise it's shit.

How did they get away with that scene where simon gets wanked off by a child

Superior Channel 4 comedy coming through

Jay does gaming videos on youtube now
youtube.com/channel/UC88b1rl5tpgGxK5I-fL7hIw/videos

>be a celebrity
>bring in less than 50k views per video

he's gonna hang himself soon, isn't he?

bump

i liked it at the time. never rewatched it.

Friday Night Dinner is pretty good

Yes it was but you probably had to watch it back when you were in your last year of high school like I did, to enjoy it to the max.

Now days they wouldn't even get away with most of the jokes.

Probably because its pretend, like it not real.

also nice get dub dubs

A few of them were in Rock and Chips. The one who played Jay was a pretty decent young Del Trotter, I think.

JUST

This is how you can tell it's shit, nobody ever wants to see it again after one viewing.

GOAT

Love rewatching this series. So comfy.

Is this one of the few new British TV shows that didn't shove political propaganda?

I think shes only like 2 years younger.

FRIEND

FRIEND

BUS TUUUUUUUUUUUUURDS

2>1>Australia movie>3>First movie
>CAPTHCA buses

FOOTBALL FRIEND

>tfw there was never a reaction video made of the UK cast reacting to the USA inbetweeners

It could have been gold

>BUUUUUS TURRRRDS
>jays actor in tears

>soccer friend
>friend
>soccer friend
>jay struggling to breath through laughter

What would be a good reunion episode? What will each character be doing?

thats sad

Set 8-10 years after.

Jay is a stay at home dad, balding, fatter like his dad but seems to enjoy it, he's happy until the other 3 ''break'' him with banter insulting him and he hates them for making him see what a shitty life he has

thats all I have

Him and Simon star in a new show called White Gold.
It's on Netflix.

another dude, but I always wanted it to be a bit more like skins season 1. To have just a little bit more relatable characters in it. It always felt like they nearly got it to portray a relatable character never really got it.

Will will be a sad fuck working at ASDA or something
Simon will be whipped as always
Neil will have a cool job and be happy

I was in school when it was out. It was sadly relatable which is probably why it was so good. I've rewatched it quite a few times but never got round to seeing the second movie despite liking the first.

Neil having a better job than everyone else would be perfect

I remember the opening in the 2nd movie was perfect but don't remember much else, it's pretty much a lads holiday part 2.

I can see Will working at a bank, living alone, and having a cat named after a Greek philosopher.

this was decent

I really can see it, that Will can't get a nice job, and chads all around him with less education, etc. land a nice well paying job. And yeah, Neil probably gets to be a pilot or something like that.

What do you think leads to Neil being successful and Will never making it?

You're forgetting that Will is actually an idiot and only appears smart because he's the smartest person in a room full of morons, and he has glasses and speaks middle-class

He was the only one to finger a bird,remember.

can you really see Will having a career and stuff?
Under normal circumstances I would agree, that a nerd like him, interested in education would make it after uni. But c'mon, this show always humiliates him as much as possible.

Patrice was our guy, yeah?

Why wouldn't he succeed? He's awkward, but he's no dumb. He's just the kind of person you imaging being a bank manager.

Where has all The Inbetweeners hate come from? Last year Sup Forums loved it.

The anglophile redditors haven't woken up yet.

In a realistically setting he would, but I think it would fit the style of the show better, never making career while totally dumb chads around him always get promoted

>he's not dumb
>only managed to get into the University of Bristol

He was /fa/

Neil coud have lucked himself into a nice job. Will fucking himself over like he did many times before would ruin his chances. Maybe at one point he had a high position but events led him to work at mcdonalds, I can imagine his face when neil walks in, in a suit, and will keeps saying ''it's only temporary!''

Neil still works at a supermarket. He's the slightly simple lad who drives the forklift and does the warehouse stuff.

Will is Mark from Peep Show. Shite office job, possibly living with Jay or Neil, unhappy but can't improve because he's got notions.

Jay is probably employed at his dads business and never got further education. Probably ended up on the sex offender register for pissing in public or something and has no choice.

Simon is the only one I can see being at all successful/normal since it was generally his hang up on Carly that got him in trouble and he was over that by the second film.

i liked this show quite a bit. thought the first episode was kind of meh but then i stuck with it and it ended up being a solid watch. would recommend

It was a different time.

Good thing about bong shows is that they're usually 6 episodes or so, so it's never a huge commitment in case it's shit.

Waiting for new seasons sucks, though

I've seen them all probably 5 or 6 times and it's peak comfy. It probably depends how old you are but I was like the perfect age when it was coming out so it will always have a special place in my heart.
I'm assuming all the people who seem to hate it in this thread are either too young, too old, or more importantly not British

True. I watched Peep Show again so many times while waiting for the later seasons.

can some britananons recommend me some other comfy British shows? I especially enjoinder inbetweeners and skins because of the comfy atmosphere.

Get in the vat, hans

Not quite the same but An Idiot Abroad and Moaning of Life is super comfy.

Try fresh meat? Its got simon from inbetweeners in it.

Peep show definitely.

Uncle and Cuckoo are pretty good

Spaced is the comfiest show ever made. Black Books and Dark Place also.

Father Ted and The IT Crowd.
For a panel show try Would I Lie to You?
It's a rather bleak/mean show but The Thick of It is essential watching - even if it's not comfy.

The one with Elijah Wood and the guy dressed up as a dog

I don't even know if it's British, I just liked the show

Peep show once it hooks you is great and theres 7 series out

White Gold mentioned earlier is by the same writer and has some of the main cast.
Misfits is good too, Kidulthood is like Skins but more serious. This Is England isn't exactly comfy but it's worth a watch and probably better quality than the rest of them writing wise.

But that what High School was. Doing the same shit over and over again thinking it will be different.

I like misfits but it definitely isn't comfy watching. it has a weird vibe throughout and be prepared for lots of shakycam.

Peep Show obviously
Blackadder is so comfy to me
a lot of people like Black Books but I've never actually seen it

theres 9 seasons

You've got a ton of recomendations already but i'll add one more, Extras. Comfy watching.

>when Inbetweeners meets Gossip Girl
purekino confirmed

Jay got fucked.

>Simon
Fresh Meat

>Will
Friday Night Dinner

>Neil
Dad's Army
Prime Suspect
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
Bleak Old Shop of Stuff

>Jay
nothing lmao

Simon'll be a shit Geography teacher at the school they all went to who's abused by all the kids and, now headmaster, Mr Gilbert.

don't forget Gilbert is his daddy now

Even better.

To me it just shows how there's no talent in making "gaming content" on youtube. People will watch any old shit.

Wills mum is tasty

Nathan barley.

Jays in tons of stuff.

oh daddy

The TV show is top tier britbong comedykino.

The movies tried to be American teenage movies in British flavour and failed miserably. The first one was barely watchable, I rather didn't watch the second.

First movie is GOAT

Second movie a shit

Sugar Rush.

>Je n'aime pas les Arabes
Makes me laugh every time

I could see Neil having lucked his way into a middle management position, after his dimness is perceived as some form of deep insight.

Speaking of Uncle, has anyone been watching Nick Helm's Eat Your Heart Out? I can't tell how much of that is acting and how much is genuine. Like he seemed actually sad when he went to meet his parents.

Then why is loli illegal in UK ?

Jay should be the new Wojak or Pepe, he looks like Wojak if he grew hair.

Will is still doing his "I'M TOO GOOD FOR THIS PLACE" shit and Neil is his boss. Simon is cyber stalking Carley constantly and I think one of the main plots would be that one of Jay's lies either turns out to be true or gets them into a load of shit. Donovan turns out to be the new head of Sixth.

>not one mention of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
Shame on you all

bump

Wilfred

One of the most mediocre series I've seen desu. When it was first announced, it was only said to be an "80s comedy with two stars of the Inbetweeners", which sounds awesome. What we got was an Wolf of Wall Street with said two actors as supporting cast, and the 80s setting isn't even really utilized. It wasn't much of a comedy, and it made for ok watching but there was nothing fresh about it.

bump

The two on the right are on a pretty funny show right now. I don't remember the name of it, it's that one where they're window salesmen in the 80s.

Alan Partridge

both were pretty shit honestly

bump

Bottom. It's not comfy though. Imagine two Sup Forums posters reaching middle age and living together with no internet. That's Bottom.

Extras scene with the water bottle is probably my favourite comedy scene of all time