Say something nice about her

Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-with-iran-theyll-be-celebrating-in-the-kremlin-if-trump-wins/
youtube.com/watch?v=h_fZfX0fOIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would fug

Anne Frank?

New phone, who dis?

she's good at lying to people

It's nice that she paved the way for Trump.

Does she still have that bib to use for when she's spitting up on the podium?

Woah, Hillary was a 6 and a half decades ago???? WTF I hate Trump now, you happy OP?

this is becomin ridicuous

Her pussy probably didn't stank back then.

That's true

OP rolled dubs on Sup Forums

They all stink dude. They all stink.

Well, this small thread is the perfect place to post this. In approximately 13 days, there will be a HUGE happening in Texas. Trust me brothers, this happening will be the ultimate redpill. Feel free to screencap this.

What city?

she used to be a loli

She knew how to handle the nigs.

Armadillo

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

she caused massive butthurt to Bernie cucks, that was pretty cool.

Would poo in her loo if you know what I mean

I have absolutely no idea what you mean. Go find your designated shitting street and fuck off shitskin. Deep down, you know you're garbage.

Well as much as I appreciate loli, I don't want one running this country.

pedofag kys

Yea, she won points on my book for that, hahaha.

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

kek you mean you would put your poopy indian benis in her bagina

>trying to pedo shame
>Sup Forums
>2016

Shes the antichrist.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-with-iran-theyll-be-celebrating-in-the-kremlin-if-trump-wins/

Hillary promises military intervention in Iran, citing that she will "put the lid on it." What will end up happening in this scenario is more body bags from the Middle East, and another Afghanistan. Vote against this woman before she ships your kids on another middle eastern death march

Her ads use a nice font.

How could Hillary ever relate to normal people like me who have never been a loli?

wow

I'm saving this gif but those thighs are completely not fat enough

Hillary, you are not a nigger. Thanks for that.

She's going to literally keel over and die while desperately trying to become the most powerful person in the world. Her health is failing yet she's persevering while 99.9% of women and most men would've said fuck it by this point.

There I said something nice. She'll make an awful president and I'm pretty sure her health isn't sustainable for 4 years.

i'll love her when she is dead.

She was a cutie who turned into a good looker. Most of her haters are probably typically fat American losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_fZfX0fOIA

she's going to die soon

only dead know peace

Is that you, Australia?

hahaha you get it my friend like lulla in sheep haha :DDDDD

>united stains of america

Would you kill her to stop WW3?

What if killing her meant saving the lives of your loved ones, family, friends and even yourself?

Would you pull the trigger?

Does the wallaby of the household know you are using his internet for pro-Hillary posts?

Maddie?

What ya gonna do user?

At least she ain't a Nigger