PAID

>PAID
I don't get it. Was this a reference to something?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_zGW6AOqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, man, what do you fucking think? It's clearly yet another dumbass leftist excuse for managing to lose a presidential election to Donald goddamn Trump, like I guess Trump paid everyone who voted for him?

>they didn't depict him as orange until every other comedy show started calling him that
lmao

I like how the singsongs made trump buff in that animation

It's an acronym that was popular only in the state of New York during the election. It stands for: "Patriotic Americans Intimate Donald" - intimate here being the secondary definition of the word, essentially meaning 'indicate support for.' Matt Groening personally insisted on putting this in the cartoon, but because he's an insular NY native, he didn't realize that the acronym was little-known outside of the state.

the leftist didn't get to run, republican lite lost to donald trump

I just searched for 'President Wolfcastle' but he was actually named schwarzenegger
not even using their own canon to be the least bit subtle
I hate zombie simpsons more than I did 6 seconds ago

I wonder what they meant in this 2001 episode of the Simpsons

brcause real people would never vote for GROGNARD GLUMPF

He has gotten increasingly orange looking over the years though.

PAID
Formerly PAY

>REEEEE STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY!
What a lump of tadpole shit you are, user.

HAHA SNEED YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

>tfw you realize Sneed and Chuck and Sneed Sr. probably voted for drumpf because they're rural suburban retards
wtf I hate the feed & seed now??

the "leftist" lost to a literal woman, embarassing

damn...how will drumpf ever recover from this....no way he's getting elected now

Formerly RAID's.

>implying they haven't done a strang mix of real things and parodies of those things since the beginning

le simpons is so le funny

They were paid by Sneed.

Wolfcastle wouldn't be eligible for us presidency

Neither would Arnold

Neither would Schwarzenegger.

???

I'm a Trump fan, but I'm pretty sure he hired people off NYC Craigslist or whatever to make up the crowd of his announcement speech.

Not surprising because he was polling at 2% and at the time only known for pointing out Obama wasn't a citizen.

missed one

Seething

Sneed "Donald" Trump, owner of Sneed Enterprises (Formerly Chuck's Enterprise).

surely this must be the first time crowds have been padded by (aspiring) politicians

Of course the attack's disingenuous. Thing is, liberal Simpson's writers don't have anything else that's original or correct enough to go off of.

more like sneeding lmao

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

I am the poster in the pic, AMA.

paid's flaid and blade

Why are you so based?

Who?

It's in the feed and seed.

Me (Formerly You)

This was proven some time ago, but think about it: who else would be there if he just happened to announce it?
Do you otherwise just sent invitations around to all people you know saying "there's gonna be something really neat, be there"?

>trumplets can't even understand a joke from a 2001 cartoon

are you guys autistic?

you're all trying too fucking hard

OP pic is from 2015. Not even an episode.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Trump falls in love with a Big and Beautiful Wall.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wall's building address. Never minding the strange zip code, he immediately looks up the wall on Maps.com, and is overjoyed to find out that the wall was built by and already owned by The Trump Organization.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Megyn Kelly, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wall he found is not the same wall he fell in love with. In fact, the wall doesn't exist in this universe at all. The wall is the alternate universe counterpart to this universe's US-Mexican border, which has fallen under administration of the MC's version of President Obama, who is blissfully unaware of the dangers of illegal immigration. The other Trump has been stumped.

Hijinks ensue as both Trumps strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to build a big & truly beautiful wall. While the two chase their respective walls, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of IMMIGRATION.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4

Case solved.

Sneed is best anime 10/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_zGW6AOqk

Solves nothing.

I don't get it, why fuck and suck if it's a feed and seed stop?

Trump was so adorable in that comic.

Who's this fuck supposed to be?

He had his employees come to his speeches and stuff.

He has a lot of employees.

The joke is not that it was an actual place for a fuck and a suck but it's like most of the company names in the GTA series. Most of them are sex jokes but the in game CEO npc most likely didnt see it that way.

slow thread

Member when the Simpsons were satirical instead of just referential?