ITT /our shows/

ITT /our shows/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTWY7KReTR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you see what it's like in this deranged Waring Blender of a world?! Every day is an agonizing ordeal, like balancing a pot of scalding water on your head while people whip your legs and butt! (Ah, you never forget your Senior Prom). You think I'm "SICK"?! Well the only disease I've got is "Modern Life," a schnutbusting gauntlet of inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of let-downs, put-downs, trickle downs, shutouts, freezeouts, sell-outs, numnuts, nincompoops and nimrods, all making every day as much fun as waxing a flaming Pontiac with your tongue, where even if you do luck into the possibility of some fleeting pleasure, like, say, if some nymphomaniac telephone operators with the muscle control of Rumanian mat-slappers agree to a little Strip Air Hockey, it'll be over before it starts 'cuz some vowel-lacking, feta-reeking cab-jockey slams his Checker up your hatchback and the cab is owned by some pinata spanker from a Santeria cult in Xoacalpa who starts shaking chicken bones at you and gives you a boil on your neck so big all it needs is Michael Jordan's autograph to make it complete, and even with all this, with ALL THIS, I still drag my sorry butt off the Sealy every morning and stick my face in the reaping machine for one more day, knowing when it's time to flash the cosmic card key at those Pearly Gates, I won't be in the coffin anyway 'cuz some underhanded undertaker sold my heart, pancreas and other assorted Good 'N' Plenty to that same Santeria cult! So does anybody really wonder why ANYBODY is hanging onto sanity by the atoms on the tips of their fingernails while life dirty-dances on their digits, and is it really any wonder that I seem DERANGED???!!"

based Duckman

>Seth MacFarlane and Butch Hartman both worked on this

It was shit

fuck you pleb

nobody here is old enough to remember it (even me, i found it years after it aired and torrented it)
the shit*

O sincerely welcome a fellow redditor, grt shwifty amirite XDD IM PICKLE RRRRIIIIICK

It's the dream again, Duckman. You're letting it win. I know. I used to have a recurring dream. I'd dream I fell and hit my head on a fishbowl. Hurt myself just bad enough to work graveyard shift at a convenience store. A group of Hare Krishnas always came in at 4 AM and bought sixteen gallons of Mr. Slushie, and a package of banana flavored Ding Dongs. Then, the Swedish bikini team jumped out of a magazine and read Moby Dick to me inside a giant carton of cottage cheese. "Why?" I'd ask myself. What could it mean? Am I mad? Or is the world simply a mystery too complex to understand?

I got to season 2, said "this is stupid" and stopped watching. Did it get better? Dweezil Zappa was so horrible I wanted to turn it off every time.

>nobody here is old enough to remember it
It watched it when it was broadcast on tv
This, Dr Katz and Family Dog were my teenage jam

Now I must leave you, as the Brady Bunch is on, and I find four of those children incredibly arousing

I remember S2 has stuff like the silly America allegory and so on
S4 is my personal favorite, once Beverly showed up and a continuous storyline developed

danger 5

>Duck Man would have more success as an animated show today due to people being more open to watching animated sitcoms.
>Duck Man probably wouldn't get made the same way due to the offensive content some may see it as.

Shit...

this

I remember it. I watched it when it aired but most of the jokes went over my head. Favourite episode was America the Beautiful. Saw it some years later and understood more. Saw it years later and understood more.
I love this show.

HITLER DOES WEAR HATS

speaking of PFFR,

Ren and Stimpy

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

YOU LET YOUR DOWN DOWN

it breaks my heat every day to see the "IM TOO LE SMORT AND CONTRARIAN FOR RICK AND MORTY" crowd trying to claim this masterpiece as their own

Moral Orel

YOU THRUST YOUR PELVIS
HAH!
YOU THRUST YOUR PELVIS
HAH!
YOU THRUST YOUR PELVIS
HAH!
YOU THRUST YOUR PELVIS
HAH!
YOU THRUST YOUR PELVIS
HAH!
YOU THRUST YOUR PELVIS
HAH!

Heart or Brain?

Fucking idiot.

I like it because I just love PFFR shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTWY7KReTR8

He did it the same way they manipulate us into buying toothpaste, car wax, even politicians-- all prepackaged, the least offensive, most appealing alternative, but it's precisely when humor is offensive that we need it most.
Comedy should provoke.
It should blast through prejudices, challenge preconceptions.
Comedy should always leave you different than when it found you.

Sure, humor can hurt, even alienate, but the risk is better than the alternative-- a steady diet of innocuous, child-proof, flavorless mush! Demand to be challenged, to be offended, to be treated like thinking, reasoning adults and raise your children to be the same.
Don't let a comedian, a network, a congressional committee, or an evil genius take away your freedom to laugh at whatever you want.

me too, i never claimed those people were the entire fanbase, just a recent and very loud and stupid contingent

anyone have a torrent for WS?

If you don't like it then you don't like it. Can't like everything even if it's well received.

Not sure why'd you say Dweezil was bad though, the voice fit Ajax well.

duckman end credits theme is best end credits theme

Warm hugs
Straighten earmuffs
And got me through
Metal detector mornings.
And if never to be seen again,
You're in my air.

DADDY

Was JC Denton a homage to Cornfed?

bad voice for a bad character. needed a total rewrite.

if they made tug boats bigger, they could be the boats other boats tug

That's not exactly saying anything.

fuck off losers I got shit cramps I don't need this.

Drawn Together

There's something charming about DT. Like it is trying to be funny with it's shock humour and not misanthropic like Family Guy

Because they made fun of everyone equally, the very few moments it was serious it actually had something decent to say except that fucking movie and you can tell everyone who worked on it had a fun time working on it.

Too bad the team is all split up, Matt and Dave (the two original creators) tried to make stuff for Fox, like Golan the Insatiable (which was decent), Bill Friedberger, one of the head producers and writers, now does the Sonic Boom cartoon. And the third guy who developed the show, Jordan Young, is now a writer and producer for Bojack Horseman

>Once and Future Duck episode
>"I am the right thing marrying Beatrice?, are we going to grow old together?"
>"You're gonna love her until the day you die"

every time ;_;

he is a widower

Think they also worked on the Good Family