Sit down user, I'm gonna put on something that will blow your mind!

>Sit down user, I'm gonna put on something that will blow your mind!

Other urls found in this thread:

dianamystery.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The movie is right tho

The best conspiracy-kino coming through

>its a conspiracy movie that doesn't outright name the Jews episode

zeitgeist was shit, empty platitudes infested it, droning narrator, very little citable evidence, ignores all contrary evidence and historical records, makes 0 effort to tie it all together.

Dennis wise's documentaries are much better.

JFK was whacked by the kikes behind the federal reserve after getting permission from the CIA and using their resources to get it done.

Christfags BTFO

m8 just skip to the second movie, it's where their obvious endgame is.

I saw right through this shit when I watched it first time and I was 14.
Watched with a friend who few years earlier was all 'Dude Blair Witch Project is real I pissed myself' so it was funn though.

Also post your favorite stupid conspiracy theory. I will begin:
>Project Lucifer

dianamystery.com

AHAHAHAHAHA

I don't remember what zeitgeist is about, but I do remember being impressed when I was 13

9/11 also some stuff about jesus for some reason

wasn't this dude obsessed with Zeitgeist?

I remember hearing he was a crazy conspiracy theorist

ah, it's coming back a bit. yeah there was always some suspicious stuff about the twin towers, but unless we get some leaked classified documents, it will only ever be speculation

>Watching zeitgeist at 13.

What are your current political views? I'm curious to see if watch a film like that affected you consciously or subconsciously.

>needs proof 9/11 was an inside job
>blindly believes in Christianity

I'm rather middle. financially conservative, because throwing money at an issue doesn't always help, it's how it's spent. I like capitalism, but unless it's held in check, it can become a problem.

socially liberal, but I hate the sjws and pc culture, just let everyone be and don't make a big deal about it.

I don't really trust the government, but I'm doubtful of any serious change happening without a revolution or something big happening.

Those are my basic politcal points.

fucking KEK
>fiscally conservative but social liberal
you are the most basic bitch of basic bitch political viewpoints. literally 16 year old tier.

embarassing honestly. You have to be so unread/uneducated to hold that view, sorry.

Idiot

Cool story bro

He's right. That's the most copout of the copouts. Explain why you are socially liberal?

because he doesn't care enough to think about that kind of shit. he's lazy as fuck philosophically but still thinks he's above average intelligence

okay, so what are your political views?

also, it's not like I'm against gov spending, but often more money doesn't equal less problems.

Because he's American and he wants to be you, dumb cunt. That's how it works

>Explain why you are socially liberal

I just don't give a shit what other people do, unless it affects me in a negative way.

Take that gay wedding cake story, where a gay couple wanted a cake, but the baker didn't want to do it. Personally I don't think he should have had to bake them a cake. My point is that as long as I'm not made to do something I don't want to, I don't care what they do.

Although i must confess a disappointment at the decline of the nuclear family and a rise of the one-night stand culture.

It's not that I don't see problems with society, it's just I don't see how they could reasonably be fixed.

>Take that gay wedding cake story, where a gay couple wanted a cake, but the baker didn't want to do it. Personally I don't think he should have had to bake them a cake.
So you aren't socially liberal, because the government forced the baker to make the cake to "protect the gay couple"

>copout

what the actual FUCK are you trying to say?

I just think everyone should be allowed to live how they want as long as they don't infringe upon other people

Such as legislating what types of bathrooms are in state-run schools?

That cake destroyed america.

All the crazy evangelical priests were right all along.

I was a libertarian back then now I'm a socialdemocrat.

at most there should be a unisex bathroom for the "other category", if women's bathrooms weren't so disgusting I would say we should only have unisex bathrooms

>at most there should be a unisex bathroom for the "other category",
ok and how do you regulate that? you are going to check everyone who goes in there and make sure they belong there? is it a single toilet?

You can't really regulate that unless you hire someone (me) to feel everyone up before they enter.