Brock Turner's Sentence

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3773761/Brock-Turner-enjoys-freedom-Stanford-rapist-pictured-backyard-armed-protesters-gather-outside-home.html

Was it deserved Sup Forums? If you were the judge what would you give him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, comments

I'm so tired of hearing about this shit. Stop. OJ Simpson got away with murder. Thats an injustice.

Pull out my color chart and make my sentence from there. From what I see, he deserves probation. Under the "boys will be boys" act of Tom Landry.

If I were the judge, I'd say the victim has the right to kill him without fearing punishment, and other than that it's no one's business. If she's not willing to kill him, then when he rapes again it's partly on her head.

HE IS FREE
LET HIM BE

this is why you're not a judge

Libcucks just like having a white person to be mad at.

He touched a girls pussy with his fingers.

Niggers bind, rape, and kill women every day.

Really makes you think huh..? woah..

Giving consent is rape?
Digital penetration is rape?
Only women are allowed to change their choices when they are black out drunk?
Her life was so ruined by this tape that she never missed a beat on partying and fucked more men while blackout intoxicated?

this desu

its also illegal to use the registry to do shit like this

they should arrest the people outside his home

Given that the slut he was finger banging consented, it wasn't rape.

I'd write a strongly worded ruling attacking the prosecution for being motivated by a 3rd party feminist activist that ghost wrote the girls complaint.

A rape victim talked to me about this and left me with these key points:
>I hope Brock gets bullied to the point of suicide, all rapists of any degree deserve this
>I hope the judge publicly gets fired and then also kills himself for letting a rapist be a free man
>His family should also kill themselves for supporting him in any way after learning what he did
>Rape is the worst crime a human can commit and the worst trauma a human can have

Do these people actually know the story behind this

Or do they just hear the word 'rape' and go completely death afterwards

she should khs for being used goods.

no hymen no diamond

Did he rape her or not?

Because these people seem to be out for blood with their signs

>castrate your local rapist
>shoot your local rapist

Yet he's out free. So I assume he's innocent? What gives?

the latter
the read "rapist" and get triggered into hatred

He didn't get charged with rape, he was charged with sexual assault.
He fingered her while she was passed out.

Hold on.. hold on

So a chick and him hooked up and she consented him to finger her and she passed out and because he didn't stop he is now charged with rape?

And then the comment section is filled with comments like pic related?
Jesus, if Trump wins and these types of cunts come here, I'll smash them

if an open carry autist accidentally puts a foot on my lawn while protesting in front of my house am I allowed to mag-dump at him?

Daily Reminder

>worst trauma a human can have
If you have never suffered any trauma at all.

Rape is just assault. No worse than a good ass beating. Anyone who says differently has never had the shit beaten out of them.

She gave consent. They were with each other that night. He touched her pussy outside a party when she was fucked up. Then a whiteknight beta fag came along and made it into a big deal.

execute him in the name of allah

Did you fear for your life? Do you think a jury will believe you? If yes to both of these, blast away.

he probed her with a stick or some other object which caused internal bleeding

The persecuted Anglo...

>sex with ugly men is the worst trauma a human can have

why can't they just be honest about what they mean?

You're missing the main point, she had a boyfriend.

She fucked up bad and knew it, so he "raped 3" her

Who let that cuck here?

this is why you should only have sex with your wife

only because hes white

This guy made the news because it's so rare.
Tyrone rapes daily, but it's never talked about.

>fingerbanging stopped by two Swedish male exchange students who were crying during their interview with the cops

Seems Legit

I hope he gets fed up and shoots up these useless faggots

>sex offender registry
>life essentially ruined
>for sticking his finger in a hole

Yeah. If I were the judge I'd have him expelled for being such a dumb cunt and put him on community service cleaning up vomit around campus to remind him why drunk women should never be consorted with.

Being cheated on in a serious committed relationship is probably more traumatic and mentally damaging then being a "rape" victim.

Rape is forced and rough, caused by violence or threat of violence, not "I blacked out and can't remember".
Don't drink if you can't control yourself, it's not the car's fault if you drive it off a bridge while drunk.

>88 downvotes
>mfw if this post gets 88 dubs

Don't pretend you wouldn't lick his bum hole J.

How ironic is it that people against this are those voting for Hillary who set rapist free

>free man
>sex offender list for life
>banned from stanford
>probably will never be accepted to another college or hired in his life
>may as well just an hero
>free

the same people complaining about this are the same people who hate cops and want to end prisons.

>they should arrest the people outside his home
The people outside his home aren't breaking any laws and they didn't use the registry to find him

>Turner was a student athlete at Stanford University on January 18, 2015, when he sexually penetrated an intoxicated and unconscious 22-year-old woman with his fingers
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner

Never really looked into the case, but this wasn't even rape. The SJW really have nothing on him, while niggers rape with impunity.

Stop being an idiot rape is worse. Rape destroys the victims life. This case is sexual assault though so its not the same thing.

He should've been in there longer. Six months is way too short. Not to mention he was let out after three months. I hope that someone kills this sick fuck.

Not in Ohio

>He touched her pussy outside a party
>having sex in public

fucking christ he must have been drunk out of his fucking mind

That's why I don't drink unless I'm alone

>She gave consent
Prove it

>Sexually penetrated
Is it possible to penetrate and not be sexual?

Prove she didn't...

This may sound heartless, but I don't care

>they didn't use the registry to find him
prove it

Missile penetrating tank.
Is not sexual.

forcibly brushing your teeth

my fist penetrating your face

This is ungodly slander of Brock Turner. How dare the media portray him as a rapist. The court records clearly state the he was convicted for attempted rape. Wake up, America!

>two aryan swedes caught him and turned him in
BEADY

Kek, haven't seen a witty comment on here in a while

>be horny priviledged college faggot
>touch a dumb cunt with no self control who drank to the point of passing out because she was raised by the equivalent of niggers
>media calls you a rapist
>get killed by jobless stoners who dropped out of college because CNN told them you're a child rapist

Well they've been at his parent's house since he got there (3 days ago) and he only registered as a sex offender today because of the labor day weekend.

So...

>black men rape and kill children+wife
>media is silent

>white dude fingerbangs a passed out slut
>calling for vigilante murder

I don't get it, is raping a drunk college slut worthy of death but killing and raping children something that should be just tucked away in a corner?

I don't get it.

Jesus fucking christ

Judge Persky the judge residing over the case is
>a liberal democrat from the Bay Area
>Went to stanford/UC berkeley (very liberal)
>on the board for a womans battery shelter/foundation

Therefore the narrative he is a good ol' white boy is BTFO.

the truth is

>it was a very murky story, finger banging, intoxication etc.
>turner expressed his deepest remorse in the proceedings
>first time offender
>FINGER BANGING
>persky who sees a lot of these cases resorted to restorative justice over punitive
>sex offender life, being plastered over the news, ruined college career, swimming

I fucking hate this story so much

thats not proof

Fingering = Rape
O-okay
Isn't that just sexual assault?

It'll pass soon. These things hardly last longer than a week.

When he went to jail I didn't hear about him the entire 3 months.

But that's really sexual

How do you use a registry to find someone who isn't on the registry yet?

Are these psychic protestors?

Stupid feminists freaking out over everything and anything.
I am so sick of this shit. I am sick of instantly knowing that someone is innocent just because SJWs are freaking out.

I don't want to be cynical. SJWs are making me cynical. They are the reason every time I see a ''rapist'' getting attacked or a black guy killed, I know for a fact that the ''rapist'' didn't rape anyone and the black guy died whilst attacking an armed policeman. Every single time. I am always correct in this assumption.

Fucking stop.

No it isn't.

No you fucking cis-Nazi scum

Why did you let her out of the gimp suit if she's just gonna say stupid shit like that?

>a missile penetrating a tank
>not sexual
Fag

It wasn't even rape.

You're a fag.

I'd love to see some stupid whores go to jail for touching guys' dicks while they're wasted and then have them wake up the next day, not remember, and cry rape

I want to see feminists in jail, because I believe in equal rights and diversity quotas. Jail is too male.

> restorative justice
>having to register as a sex offender for life

Right

>tfw I live in Centerville just 10 minutes down the road from Oakwood where he lives

I could visit him anons

I don't get the big deal, it's literally just assault + forced sex. The whole point of rape being a heinous crime was that you're 'stealing' something belonging to a husband if the woman is married, and to her father if she's not. With the sexual revolution in full swing nothing is being stolen, it's just an uncomfortable experience.

Well that wouldn't be rape just like Turner wasn't charged with rape.

Do you think a true feminist wouldn't want to see someone that did that be charged with a crime?

Except for the black ones, that actually rape. But the media suppresses those.

This creates a mind-boggling dilemma for the SJW:

Do you support women's rights by speaking out about the epidemic of rapes and gang-rapes by blacks and (to a lesser degree) mexicans?

Or do you support the oppressed racial minority men by ignoring their rapes?

BLM all taught us that the 13% of the black US population does 49% of the murders. They also do 30% of the rapes. That makes them about 2.5 times as likely to rape as the general pop.

Wew lad.

>we should rehabilitate criminals
>this guy who diddled an unconscious girl should be fucking sent through hell

now THIS really makes me think....

Wow, this is uncomfortably lucid.

What does it matter, if they had no virtue to begin with?

also the news here in CA just said they passed legislation to force people to serve prison sentences if they are accused of rape

i hope that's an error on the news part because >serving prison without trial

christ almighty that probably won't hold up in the SC though

Will be a registered Sex Offender for life
Will have a PO up his ass to violate him at the drop of a hat
Will basically have no social life forever

What the libcucks don't understand is basically this motherfucker has a life sentence now.

i just don't get it man

>we must rehabilitate prisoners
>wants to put certain criminals through fucking hell

Maybe he should have thought about that before sexually violating an unwilling person

Its like the crack cocaine minimum mandatory sentences from the 90's. Its not about justice, its not about rehabilitation, its not even about what is best for society as a whole. Its about making "Think about the children" soccer mom's happy so politicians can look "tough on crime"

The sex offender registry is a fucking useless joke now. It had a good intent but now its just a tool of "feel good oppression"

Not saying what he did was right, not saying he's not a jackass. But does a night of drunk finger banging deserve a life sentence? Shit you beat the fuck out of your kid, yet there is no registry for that (in most states)

My point is that he's not getting a "3 month sentence" and that in reality the 3 months he spent inside are the easiest part he's going to do.

can an American tell me why in the US, all sex offenders are treated as if they are pedophiles? Brock for instance, can't be anywhere near children's schools for aggressively fingering an adult woman.

He wasn't of legal age to drink.

He brought this on himself

>Muh "Think of the Children" laws

There is no logical reason, Years ago there was a false story that the Sex Offenders are untreatable, which is proved to be totally false, in fact sex offenders have about 80% less chance of repeating as do drug offenders.

Under SWJ logic, you can't be held responsible for having sex while drunk. Unless your a male, then its always rape. always rape.

Fell bad for the guy was in his early years got played by a bitch and didn't even get sex out of it. Life is now ruined because leftists are fucking idiots. I'd buy the kid a beer and tell him not everyone thinks he is a monster if he lived near me.

He wasn't accused of rape. In fact the "victim" didn't want to press charges because she knew she fucked up afterwards BUT since the state was who he was against he lost.

It's a crime to get drunk and finger a girl till she passes out.

I don't understand why everyone is saying the sentence was light?

seems fairly appropriate to me

he got six months in prison (reduced to 3 because that happens with all prisoners in the state who stay out of trouble behind bars)

he got 3 years intensive probation, to be served at his parents house

he has to regiSter AS A SEX OFFENDED FOR LIFE, this will completely all future prospects basically, this ruins someones life

national shaming

kicked out of university and basically completely banned from ever swimming again in sport

no university is likely to accept him

peopl don't seem to grasp just how fucking severe a sex offender registry FOR LIFE punishment is.

he must also abstain from all alcohol and drugs for 3 years

he must have regular police contact

he has fucking autism vigilantes with ar-15's outside his parents house

name all over paper and news, face as well

basically his life is ruined

what do these people want? how much more severe do they want the punishment to be? basically all I can see is a longer prison term. how long do they want? the prosecution sought 6 years I believe, which equates to 3 if stays out of trouble.

ALL of this because he, in my understanding, the story is murky as both were completely smashed, she was borderline comatose and probably unconscios during the asault. (when ambos arrived she did open her ends when her nails were squeezed, but didn't respond to yelling etc) so she was out of it but not completely knocked out.

so basically we can disregard his story as he'd be lying. what does the evidence show? he had her dna on his fingers, rape kit consistent with digital penetration - he fingered her.

now I do not believe there is objective proof of this but they say he purposefully dragged her unconscious body behind the dumster to assault her in private - if true this makes the crime far more predatory and severe, as opposed to just opportunistic.

tldr: his sentence is lifelong life ruined

So if you got fucked up and a guy fingered your asshole you'd be ok with 3 months? Fuck off you apologist cunt. Anyone who can force Thier way into someone deserves to have to tell people

Hey, the glove didn't fit!