fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope the guy at mcd's who thought of this gets a bonus, the margins on happy meals have got to be high

What's wrong with it? They know their audience.

It's not real. We had this thread yesterday.

this

I tough it suppost to be smart cartoon for adults
Which season should i marathon to be satisfied

its PHOTOSHOPPED you idiot. good fucking god when will summer end?

that'd be hilarious if rick and morty turned in to a family friendly kids show tbqh

Im adult now and im staying

Everyone here knows that but they'll pretend it's real for someone reason. I don't get the point of this thread.

A boy falls in love with his grandfather.

Unable to confess, Morty is gifted by a deus ex machina with Rick's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the old man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same senior citizen he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the the grampa's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

>it's an ebin thread with fake shit episode

>is gifted by a deus ex machina with X's phone number
god I hate this line the most of all.

I like it because only needs name drop Deus Ex Machina when they should have just written mysteriously.

Bump

A pickle falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess that pickles aren't real, he is pickled with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle Never minding the strange pickle, he immediately pickles her, and is ovepickled to find out that she doesn't believe in pickle as well.

But, the next pickle, when he recounts the previous day’s pickles to the pickle, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some pickleing, he finds out that pickle isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in pickles with. In fact, she doesn’t pickle in this pickle at all. She is the pickle's alternate pickle counterpart, who has fallen in pickles with the pickle's own pickle, who too is picklefully unaware of pickle not being pickle.

Pickles ensue as the two strike up a pickle to pickle each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to epickle the other with the pickles they need to pickle. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, PICKLES ensues as they begin to fall in pickle with pickling and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

>It's not real.
No shit.

McDonalds freaked out about having Batman toys when Batman Returns was "too dark" for kids. What kind of moron thinks they'll put that weird dildo looking thing into a happy meal?

Threadly reminder that Reddit normies love this show.

>person makes this fake image
>same person reposts it over and over with genuine rage
>actually believes his own lie

why do people like this exist unlike God?

youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U

God is real and its simply stupid to think otherwise
>yeah i dont want eventual prize at the end because im so edgy lmao
Fuck off

>not posting the full version

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

A boy falls in love with his grandfather.

Unable to confess, Morty is gifted by a deus ex machina with Rick's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the old man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same senior citizen he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the the grampa's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

Is this new banana from Sup Forums?
I LOVE IT

As the image you posted shows smart chads love this show.

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

Looks like McDonald's food to me.

daily reminder you're eating this crap

>take meat that looks good
>grind it up
>OMG THE MEAT IS GROUND THIS IS INEDIBLE NOW

>imagine finding this post by yourself 10 years later

Would unironically just end it

im a rickle picky! im bickle mort!

/r/equesting a (r)edit with 'my wife' s boys'

A PICKLE!

LOOG AD ME MORGDI
I TURND MYSELV INTO BIGGLE
BIGGLE RIGG

/thread

This is the most uninteresting, unfunny copy pasta.

I'm guessing you are a Liberal Arts major right faggot?

I'd love to get one of these, but right now my heart belongs to another. For me, its the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.