youtube.com/watch?v=b1kl02cxijs
uriminzokkiri.com/index.php?ptype=ugisa1&no=115878
youtube.com/watch?v=0pb0F4HOCN8
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shes cute

I don't knew how it sounds but korean looks worse

Greek is, IMO.

No. Chinese is. I grew up in an 80% Chinese community and it is the most gutteral and ugly language on the planet. Swahili sounds better than Chinese.

She is probably a Ladyboy

I'd Phûç Dât Bîch

Chinese sounds like pots and pans being thrown down the stairs, but once you know even a bit it's not so bad.

even better

no, engrish is the worst language

Retard

I always thought the cryrillic alphabet to be pretty ugly. Russian in general sound pretty weird too

Vietnamese sounds really nice, even though it looks like a mess. I nominate German as the ugliest language both in sound and appearance.

I like their accent when speaking english.

Cyrillic script has aesthetic though

ya бoy

hebrew

Thai is by far the most disgusting language in existence.

Dutch or hebrew, they both sound like hillary coughing up a lung

No. Khmer is. Just search for" VOA Khmer" on YouTube and listen to one. Guaranteed the worst sounding language in the world.

Everything in the east other than Nipponese sounds like shit.
How can I say this without sounding like a weeb? Their syllable structure is airy, and the rhythm reminds me a lot of Finnish in a good way.
I'd put most germanic and semitic languages as close runner ups for worst languages in the world. At least English mostly did away with a lot of the guttural, phlegmy noises.

The ugliest language I can think of is Arabic, far too many glottal stops.

what are vietnam/cambodia relations like
are you guys have an eternal friendship

>eternal friendship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian–Vietnamese_War

Chinese has been improving for thousands of years and it's still fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=__vHa_JZ_iM

Some resent the Vietnamese for the invasion, others are thankful for the intervention against the Khmer Rouge.

it's horrible to listen to but at least they're cute

>implying
Khmer sounds better than Viet. It's not retardedly guttural like Viet is

why did they go to war? werent they commie buddies

Check out primitive Irish

Not very good. They're taking the "reclaim Khmer empire lands meme" seriously. And once again they are China's lap dog.

Maoist versus Marxist.
Sino soviet split etc.

Any south east asian language sounds like howler monkeys after a stroke.

Arabic

>ctrl+f 'Welsh'
>0 results

Why does Vietnam hate China? Weren't you part of their empire for 1000 years?

Do they communicate in jigs?

For your American ears, yes. But for other Asians, especially East Asians, Vietnamese is better. Even my Malaysians colleagues agreed with me on this.

>part of their empire
Do you not see how this would brew resentment?

I honestly like the sound of Korean more than Japanese. It has a softer rounder feel to it.

No, Thailand has the ugliest language period.
youtube.com/watch?v=WZgCLaKL80k

You obviously haven't heard Thai or Cambodian. Awful sounding

I love hokkien and Cantonese, no matter what you say it sounds like someone's angry

Extremely. The writing looks like the printer fucked up but at least it's more functional than characters but the language is an unaesthetic 40 car pileup of random noises.

Their accents also make them sound like they have Downs Syndrome, which wouldn't be a problem except that every barber I can find is Vietnamese.

clearly you've never heard dutch....

Vietnamese is the Glenn Branca of languages. I like how it sounds personally.

It sounds like what I imagine a race of Fish People would speak.

DIU LEI LO MO

KAN NI NA BU

Whatever the abos speak is probably worse.

Some of the indian languages are pretty harsh (red dot indian)

German is quite nasty (no offence Germans)

literally murloc speech

This. The Thai are despicable in general.

Hebrew, Arabic, French

those languages that use that harsh guttural r sounds. sounds like a nasty gargle.

totally agree

Pol Pot was an aggressive little shit and kept attacking border villages.

mongolian

It sounds wonderful doe

Vietnamese is not so bad. youtube.com/watch?v=gWZ620nh_S0

What IS bad is those dirty fucking scots youtube.com/watch?v=KeBYsOlwWwk

quite an interesting script, actually.

BEGORRAH!

It hard to look at it but I like listening to it while I get my hair cut

Yes.

Better than yiddish, or hebrew...

Jesus Christ no wonder they hate each other. This sounds like one of those made languages you hear ayy lmaos speak in movies, but real.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

african clicking. sounds almost like chinese here and there.

아니요
한글 너무 좋아해
한국어 좋아

Gooks in the open, raking hay
But I can hear those gunships say
"They'll be no chieu-hois today"
Napalm sticks to kids

the absolute most disgusting language by far, however, is PAJEET.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoF4i77kPak

>I can conjugate 좋다! twice!

korean alphabet has 23 characters

This is what happens when you jump directly from hanzi to latin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chữ_Nôm

Finnish may not sound as retarfed but it's fucking impossible to read if you weren't raised with it.

2 different words. 'like' and 'good'
and I never said I was an expert

Danish.

youtu.be/z8VziyktyS0

Chinese is far worse.

>ctrl+F
>nobody mentioned Xhosa, the clicky clicky jigaboo language

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRykTbiva4

I am Korean but I can see how it would look like a clusterfuck of circles and squares to the uninitiated. Certainly not the most crowd appeal.

Ancient Chinese had a strong trill. I actually prefer it than modern Chinese.

Hey, I recognize that meme sign. That's the one where the Welsh office memo was taken seriously as sign text.

It sounds like they're choking on semen.

I refuse to believe it's language, I assume they're non-human and are using an extra sensory organ to communicate, like insects.

At least it isn't Kikongo

I dunno OP, hearing female Vietnamese women crying and pleading in Vietnam war movies gives me a boner. Hearing Chinese women making any sound makes me want to punch something.

I don't think it's ugly or annoying but it sounds like fucking gibberish, here's gaelic. youtube.com/watch?v=jyfx0gUALxk

I like Mandarin. Cantonese sounds like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1kl02cxijs

Post beautiful vietnamese music

Ugliest sounding language is Polish. Slavic languages sound weird and disjointed and shove consonants together is nearly unpronounceable combinations. Ukrainian is pretty bad too. I have eastern European co-workers and I tried to learn a little Polish and Ukranian from them and I felt like I needed chitinous flaps on my face in order to say the words.

Prettiest language is French with Italian a close second. Latin/Romance languages are pure sex. Spanish is pretty too.

English is somewhere in the middle of the road. We English speakers sound okay most of the time, but there's not much poetic-ness about it.

african languages are uglier, but it's pretty darn ugly

Everyone thinks French is pretty until they've had an Algerian migrant yell in their face

Why? Mandarin sounds cold and distant while canto is passionate and the language of banter.

Hey guys im actually learning Korean right now.

Almost finished learning the alphabet.

Could any of you if you're fluent be a bro and translate this for me? i promise it will be worth it.

uriminzokkiri.com/index.php?ptype=ugisa1&no=115878

It is a bit lengthy so if you wanna deliver the finished product, send it to IHATEFAGS @ yandex (dot) c0m

yes thats my real working email.

also

>no one ITT posting the most obvious answer

youtube.com/watch?v=0pb0F4HOCN8

step it up

Yes

Eskimo languages sound the worst yet have some of the coolest writing. Pic related.

Polish is fine. It looks like shit in writing because of all the consonants, but when it's spoken it just sounds very airy due to all the sibilant sounds.

I agree with OP that SEA languages are the worst. Tonal languages are shitty sounding in general, add in all those nasty ass nasal sounds and it's just a trash language.

That's not French, that's butchered broken French with a thick Arabic accent. It'd be like saying that Vietnamese prostitute girl from Full Metal Jacket is speaking English. Sure, she's using English words, but "Sucky Sucky Five Dollar" is not a complete sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

Maltese is what happens when Italian gets raped by Tunisians. Sounds like a total ass fuck.

Canto sounds too much like Vietnamese. Mandarin too much like retarded mongol speak.
Shanghainese is where it's at

I love these beatbox tutorial video.

Mandarin sounds classier, Cantonese sounds like alcohol

kek what the fuck am I reading

there sure are a lot of delusional commie gooks

>no, I am not going to be the one to translate it for you, at this length you should probably hire a translator, unless some ultra-altruistic NEET gook can do it

Like, visually? I don't know, but as far as how it sounds, it's probably tied with Dutch

Vietnamese is the ugliest sounding language on the face of this earth. Even African tongue clicking couldn't match to how retarded a Vietnamese speaker sounds.