GOLD SACHS BANNED EMPLOYEES FROM DONATING TO DONALD TRUMP!

GOLD SACHS BANNED EMPLOYEES FROM DONATING TO DONALD TRUMP!

IT'S HABBENING. SPREAD THIS AROUND LIKE WILD FIRE.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/06/goldman-elite-trump-pence/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WILL DO, GHOSTLER!

DON'T CALL ME GHOSTLER

Let me just spread this link around..oh wait no link wow fuck you op

www.Jewgle.com

fortune.com/2016/09/06/goldman-elite-trump-pence/

Bump. Shits important.

Why is this important

>don't donate to trump
>but donating to Hillary would be appropriate
Pottery

Are they banned from supporting Hilldog? That is any more than they already have.

Top kek. Seeing the bernouts try to explain that drumpf is just too dangerous to be president and that is why Hernie HAD to endorse Hillary will be funny after this. Reminds me of that time when all the top "national security" neocons, including Kissinger, endorsed her within weeks of her getting Hernie's endorsement. Hopefully cognative dissonance can be fatal.

More reason to vote Trump.

Think about it. Take your time.

I'll give you hints:

Why would a large bank who's half of its officers have either servered in goverment or have close ties with various members of both parties ban their employees from donating to a candidate?

according to the article - no. basically, because pence is a governor, they can't donate. but somehow, kaine being a senator is fine

for reasons

Trump's top economic advisor is their inside guy. Of course a Jew group who can wield the stock market like a dick extension would hedge their bets with a dark horse like Trump. I'll even bet they want him to win and don't want him to look guilty by association.

I'll give you one guess.

>to a candidate?
They are banned from donating to all federal, state and local candidates, according to the article, though.

>muh Goldman Sachs!
Goldman Sachs is merely another enterprise that you dumbfucks scapegoat for all the world's problems. While they are for profit, and thus are likely to commit morally questionable acts, Goldman and Sachs are both normal human beings just like you and me. If anything, it shows they have heart (and intelligence) not to support a clueless fascist for President.

If Trump was so bad for them they wouldn't have donated in the first place so there's no point to ban.

This is to benefit Trump dumbass. They don't want him publicly associated with Goldman Sachs since he's playing the Anti-Globalist angle for the proles. Many of his closest advisors are deep in with Goldman Sachs, George Soros etc..

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

At the same time, the rules do not restrict donations to Clinton-Kaine. Kaine is a U.S. Senator for Virginia, and not considered a local official under Goldman’s rules. Although the memo does say that Goldman partners are no longer able to donate to the Virginia Democratic party, which could be a reference to Kaine. Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman’s CEO, has declined to say who he is supporting for president, but is known as a long-time Clinton supporter. Blankfein donated to Clinton when she ran against Obama is 2008.

Isn't it a little late to be donating anyway, if they were going to contribute, would they really wait this long?

We're two of the three people who are redpilled on this. I want Trump to win, but Goldman Sachs will ALWAYS have their hand in the honeypot.

It's one of many leaches suckling on the goverment teete faggot. Learn to read the writing on the wall.

Can you not read, fuckwits?

They're banned from donating to Hillary as well...

>Any federal candidate who is a sitting state or local official

Guess what Tim Kaine is...

If Trump is banned because of Pence, Hillary's banned because of Kaine by the same rules, morons.

We haven't even had the first debate yet

Make that three. Trump is very touchable. The only "clean" candidate is Jill (((Stein))) who refuses donations from corporations and banks.

See

Why is Kikeman Sachs not just raided by the Feds?

Throw those fucking pieces of shit in jail already.

They already gave Hillary millions, dumbass. Look at campaign contributions from earlier this year. Hillary already was chosen the candidate of the banking class.

That doesn't mean that most people's minds aren't already made up and the money is needed to help prepare for the debates and get people involved.

I give you that trumps not untouchable but picking a clean and consistent communist (technical socio-facist) isn't really better than a dirty candidate.

They already gave to Hillary. This is to cover up the fact that they are backing Hillary. Bernie supporters already exposed how much Hillary was getting from bankers during the primary. How would it look if she kept racking up the money? That would surprise the Bernout vote.

The articles title? Complete bullshit meant to make it seem like Trump is supported by bankers. Go look at who raised the most money from the banking class during the primaries! Hillary is the banker candidate.

Why would the Fed go after one of its Thai ladyboy?

Cans.wav

How's ur wife?

Enjoy your (((choices))).

Honestly, this should be illegal.

The political affiliations of a company should not impede or restrict the voting preference of it's employees. It's common sense.

I'm fucking sick of this shit.

MAKE AMERICA UNBIASED AGAIN!

Nice make a meme about Clinton, and you can have 100% of the Globalist Jews behind her.

How many is that? More then 6 Million.

Oh you won't make a meme about Clinton? I wonder why.

(((CTR)))

Tim Kaine is a federal official
State Senators are state officials, you dumbass

They do go ahead and say "You can't donate to the Virginia Democrat Committee" which includes Kaine.

thanks, my Record has been Corrected!

Well then that's why they gave to Hitlery first.

Bump

>shill not knowing that the original Goldman and Sachs have been dead for fucking decades.

Implying Trump needs any donation at all...

all of his monies are controlled by the jews

you are all nitwits. this is not mutually exclusive to just the trump campaign. But this change might be some early damage control in regards to an impending revelation.

so they're banned from donating to Hillary too?

Why do we care when Trump not getting Wall Street money is literally a bragging point of his campaign?

Implying Trump is not jew...

inb4 it's his plan to be the jew to outjew the jew

It's funny how Sup Forums shits breaks over that cryptokike lol

I am with Trump since the beginning.
And I'll be with Him till the end.

He hasn't broken honesty seal and probably he won't ever. This is why I trust in Him 1000%.

the employees are, not the owners :^)

they have already given her millions this campaign.

what is he honest about, mexicans? everyone knew it long before him

he is honestly covering up globalists and banks who are the real problem senpai

Look.. it's your problem you have no ability to see.
He is honest about everything.
Your accusations have no basis in reality.

Thanks for Correcting The Record!
You've certainly changed my way of thinking now!

Stupid fuck...