Come on you faggots, show the world how beautiful we are!

Come on you faggots, show the world how beautiful we are!

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/98547531/NowitzkivCuban
brave.com/
nostomeye.com/desi-nude-selfie-8
wired.com/2016/08/hackers-trick-facial-recognition-logins-photos-facebook-thanks-zuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really can't, because I would prove the neckbeard stereotype. But, I am married, and if my wife is cheating on me at least it's not with a nog, as her step sister is half-nog and she saw the horrors of a white woman marrying a nog with her own eyes. So at least there's that, sorry OP.

Because liberals will do everything in their power to expose Trump supporters and report them as racists

OK

> inb4fake

Here's my face.

and yeah, i look like the average, but see if i give 2 shits

average SJW* fuck my keyboard

how about no

>oh I can't post my picture on the internet or else people might harass me and say mean things and I don't want that
>also fuck niggers and spics and chinks and shitskins and women

Take your damn nose ring out and I'd cuddle

who cares, ive been called a whore by leftists and righties and im not complaining (mainly because its semi true)

the nsa wont bother hunting down people who say stupid/mean shit about leftists

This is my face.

>nose ring
In the trash you go

Also ITT anons mysteriously commiting suicide by 2 gun shots to the back or the head and barbell accidents

7/10

If it makes you feel better i'd throat fuck you.

im going to, i feel like i should have gotten a lip piercing instead

why is it 95pct of Jews won't use their real last names? The country loves Jews right?

ok

What the hell is this dumb faggot talking about? 95% of Trump supporters are working class whites between the coasts who probably never used Twitter in their entire lives.

Fucking liberals and their cultural bubble I swear.

I used to have one before I renounced, you can kind of see where it was in my pic.

I rather post a old picture ^^°
There you go

Do it weirdo, otherwise I'd just keep flicking it for the lulz

>Trump fans are afraid of being seen in public because they use anime avatars on twitter!
kek

>Hurr durr show your face goyim!

(((They're))) just trying to get you to expose your identity so you can be doxed, harassed, targeted or possibly worse.

How the fuck would anyone be stupid enough to fall for this trick?

scribd.com/doc/98547531/NowitzkivCuban

>so you can be doxed, harassed, targeted or possibly worse.
Man yeah that's awful. It'd sure be a shame if you were subjected to the same exact treatment as blacks, or women, or latinos, or Muslims, or gays, or transgendered people, or not-racist white people

secret agents are baiting you!

>this is a typical Trump supporter

No one cared who I was until I supported Trump.

Probably because for merely supporting one of the two candidates who could actually win we risk faggot hordes getting us fired from our jobs

being anonymous is one of the great American freedoms, he isn't familiar with freedom if he's that rich and still supports shillary
Cuban is a notorious drunk. No wonder he loathes the no drink/drug Trump

Can confirm that I am this half breed

>cuck hunt
Did he get that custom printed

I don't have a Twitter and I would never indulge the request the of the owner of the Dallas fucking Mavericks. I have a goybook though and am not quiet about my politics

liberals arent going to spend time trying to get some plumber or programmer fired, they have other things to do i suppose

hes a libertarian

2/10 and I'm giving him a point because I laughed at the shirt

>liberals aren't going to try and get people fired
Where am I? Is this bizarro Sup Forums?

WARNING: ONLY SHOW YOUR FACE IS QT TIER

THIS WILL SUBVERT NORMIE GIRLS.

WARNING: ONLY SHOW YOUR FACE IS QT TIER

THIS WILL SUBVERT NORMIE GIRLS.

For Trump.

Come at me Mark "Cuban"

Mark Cuban really is a useful idiot for encouraging the Pokedexation of people and their private info on the Internet. That Cuban is proud he has managed yet another way for the powers-that-be to keep tabs on him when it interests them.

>get doxxed and publicly attacked for supporting Trump
>hey goy why don't you stick your neck out?

I'll show my face at the polling booth nigger.

Fuck off Mark I live in [FEMA ZONE NINE] and I am underemployed and I don't have a billion dollars

>the nsa wont bother hunting down people who say stupid/mean shit about leftists
>implying that wouldn't be their full time job if clinton won

>liberals arent going to spend time trying to get some plumber or programmer fired, they have other things to do i suppose

Doxing and trying to get people fired even if they need to lie to someone's employer is standard practice for them you fucking retard

this

you have to be careful what you do on the itnernet

that shits forever

We are the secret elite. The real illuminati. We do not show our faces

if so, just endure those 4 years because she'll probably be the last democrat president we'll be having for a very long time (assuming republicans dont mess up)

ok

5.9/10

Just here for the memes honestly. I would love to see that old hag wither away though, pay for your crimes she demon!

Puerto Rican user here, can I vote if I have been living in the states and paid taxes? I'm confused on that.

It's insane how much fear shitposts put into these people. It's impossible for them to imagine a position outside of their own.

They already are ding dong

You realise there are groups of sjws who basically try to figure out identities of people who criticise them for precisely the purpose of removing their ability to make a living.

Im not even the same race.

fuck it ill bend ya over!

>Meanwhile a Hillary fan is just a pair of tits

how am i showing fear? tell me, is it rational for a government agency to spend time going through Sup Forums to find out who writes racist fanfics?

95pct of liberals support censorship of "offensive" speech. What's wrong? Can't they defend their positions without the opposition having their hands tied behind their back?

It's the faggot gestapo.

Or I can just anonymously vote for who I want without fear of the consequences, as the law intends.

honestly, because I don't like people knowing my political leanings because fuck you

How about no piercing you stupid cunt?

If I understand the rule you can vote if you're a legal resident of one of the states

People in the territories can get drafted but can't vote? That's fucked up.

Ever heard of Brendan Eich from Mozilla?

He was forced to step down days after dating site OkCupid.com outed him as “an opponent of equal rights.”

Brendan Eich, a co-founder of Mozilla, was named CEO of the company which created the Firefox Internet browser, as well as users of the free service.

OkCupid prevented web surfers from logging onto the site through the Firefox portal, claiming 8% of its users are gay or lesbian.

Eich gave $1,000 to support California’s Proposition 8 in 2008, a bill banning gay marriage in the country’s most populous state.

He is just ONE of many that has been doxxed and attacked.

Liberals are mentally insane. They attack people they don't agree with. That is why you don't see a lot of Trump stickers on cars because they know some faggot liberal is going to key their car or try to dox them and get them fired.

On a side note - Brendan Eich started a new company and a new Browser. I use that. It is called Brave. It is focused on privacy and speed and I suggest you look at it.

brave.com/

If I ever get to meet Farage, and it seems like he isn't annoyed talking to me, I would love to get a nice "GOOD MORNING" or "FUNNY, ISN'T IT" from him

Why would you go onto the internet and pretend to be someone you're not?
Photo found here -

Thanks for the tip on Brave.

because DDOS, cyberattacks and even sinister shit like Swatting and personal attacks.

because there are CONs out there that will use these tools for intimidation and power.

because fuck you this is the internet.

thats different, of course theyre going to attack a politically rich guy of a major company, opposed to some blue collar worker from akron, ohio

Cause Clinton's party is in power, The establishment feels cornered, and the insurgency has to be careful... There is a reason why voting is secret. To avoid the distortions of social pressure, intimidation, harassment, threat of retribution, etc, common in totalitarian regimes.... Trump rallies face a lot of coordinated attacks from Marxist agitators, and manipulations by the establishment through the MSM... Violence and intimidation of voters is not beneath them...
I am yet to see a single Hillary rally interrupted by Trump supporters... Doesn't that say something?

we're not jews who own multiple business and sports franchises...

we have to be employed by Companies poisoned with PC culture

shhhhh

That is a fantastically trimmed beard.

I have a Trump bumper sticker, and I've had plenty of people high beam me and one person followed me to my house. Not so much anymore since he won the nomination, though.

Do you get off on guys thinking you're a girl and saying naughty things to you?

give us a kiss

That's not them, they got the photo from here -

i get off on rusing Sup Forums so theoretically yes

to be fair i did RP as milo once and people fell for the ruse

Nice life

fake

if not lose the nose ring. Most men find that disgusting.

You mean like Joe the Plumber?

I had a SJW co-worker ask me "why aren't you a registered democrat? I saw you are an independent."

I work for a large pharmaceutical company. I am not a billionaire playboy. I am just an average network admin that is lucky these days to have a job that isn't "outsourced" to India or some H-1b visa worker.

She looked me up. I am glad I am no longer registered Republican. (Being Republican in California is dangerous).

I told her that I didn't want to get all those phone calls every election season and being an independent kept the phone banks from bothering me.

She looked at me like I had just called her a fat ugly pile of shit (which she is) and just said "you better be voting for Hillary" and waddled away.

You don't think checks like that are happening all over?

Someone spam the retard links to this shit: wired.com/2016/08/hackers-trick-facial-recognition-logins-photos-facebook-thanks-zuck/

>oh I can't post my picture on the internet or else I might get fucking doxx'd
FTFY

95% of Trump's twitter followers are bots. It's been proven.

i dont think anyone here, you or me, has the position to really question life choices, especially if we're up at midnight arguing over mark ((cuban)) shitposting on twitter

next up on MTV:
true life: this kid is a faggot

t. Attention Junkie

You do realize everything everyone posts on the internet gets stored in huge data centers by the NSA right?

Please tell me you're redpilled about kikes. I want to believe there are single woman out there who I can rant with about the benefits of fascism.

Yeah figured it out too.

One of our poo loo posters may be a grill though. It would make sense by the way this one types

One of the parishioners at my church was attacked in a parking lot, She is in her late 70's. She was slapped in the face and spit on for having a trump sticker on her car. Her husband is dead. She is the nicest person who wouldn't hurt a flea. But that sticker on her car triggered a liberal faggot.

Living here in the bay area it is best to keep your conservative views to yourself because of all the manchildren who can't handle anyone having a different view to them.

What do you get from doing that though?
Even if you fool people, how does being dishonest really benefit you? Honesty is something to strive for

i dont think anyone who watches MTV can really call somebody else a fag

>come on out of the woodwork goy
No, just gonna vote and make the leftists mad on TV :DDD

see because its 1 AM in the morning and theres nothing better to do. literally boredom

i havent taken this place serious in forever now, so i manage to take a few minutes off to see if i can get responses solely to get them

kind of like ripping flies wings off

this comment just confirms how socially retarded Sup Forumsfags are. leave your mom's basement faggot

You would look decent with no stupid nose or lip ring, you edgy cunt.

Nice try, data miner.

Unfortunately, while we on Sup Forums are satirically fascist, where as leftists actually ARE fascists, and will regularly employ violence like the authoritarian faggots they are.