Reviving this asshole is where I drew the line. So every character we love gets to die but this one survives? Fuck GoT...

Reviving this asshole is where I drew the line. So every character we love gets to die but this one survives? Fuck GoT, fuck all the fanboys and fuck GRR Martin and his cum filled beard.

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1085574/george-rr-martin-has-feminist-reason-behind-game-of-thrones-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GRR Martin didn't write it that way. They did their own retarded shit after S4

>I want my readers and my viewers to be afraid when my characters are in danger. I want them to be afraid to turn the next page because the next character may not survive it.

Don't care. It's not about the story anymore, it's about the fans at this point.

Could have just made him a deserter or disband the Night's Watch.

The people who write it, including GRR, are huge feminists. So just wait for next season when Dany overthrows Cersei and everybody goes "YAS QUEEN" and then Jon Snow starts identifying as a nonbinary queer who falls in love with Davos. Shit is gonna be awesome.
In reality, Jon Snow will end up on the throne even though he shouldn't

>show is written by feminists
Then why is there so much rape in it?

sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1085574/george-rr-martin-has-feminist-reason-behind-game-of-thrones-rape

Jon Snow is almost definitely coming back in the books.

But unlike the show, the books have established that Resurrection changes a person. Beric says each resurrection takes a piece out of him, and when Lady Stoneheart came back she was a shell of her former self.

So when Jon comes back it's going to be a lot more interesting than just "oh he's alive again and the same as before".

Killing Jon served no purpose

they keep referencing it, it might have a payoff

it freed him from the night's watch oath

This.
And, the books... while maybe never being finished, at least gave us some space to digest that john is dead.

The show kept him dead for what amounts to 1 episode.

Why does a feminist writer have to imply that the topic of rape will be used sparingly?

I'm rewatching s3 with my dad now and Beric does remark that being brought back changes him. He literally says it takes something out of you, and that it was a blessing that Ned couldn't be revived while talking to Arya in the BwB hideout.

ITS SO FUCKING STUPID

ARGH I CANT TAKE IT

>its adventure and political intrigue, anyone can die, don't take life for granted
>its fantasy, people can be brought back, don't take death for granted

What's so complicated about that?

They needed a Jesus figure to unite Westeros and fight against the evil ice demons.

>the mopey brat with zero charisma becomes beloved captain of the Night Watch
>the dumb careless cunt who thinks dragons will solve every problem runs slave cities, becomes queen, doesn't get assasinated
>the little brat without shred of self control becomes top *teleports behind you* assasin
>the bitch queen incapable of any intrigue that doesn't involve just spreading her legs becomes actual queen, easily murders all political opponents
The only way they can up themsleves at this point is Tyrion picking up basketball and becoming a Slam Dunk champion.

tfw Beric will probably die

Not only that, it was at the end of the season. And normally this might have let someone digest the death, but with all the hints in the books and the setup in the series, even if someone hadn't thought or heard that Jon would be resurrected, he'd be sure to hear before the next season aired

he's westeros Jesus