If you had to put a legal limit to how much people weight, what would it be?

If you had to put a legal limit to how much people weight, what would it be?

200 pounds.

Fuck you

Whatever lena dunham weighs.

body fat limit is better shithead

no more than 90-100 kg depending on the height

@ 275 they start getting harassing emails and phone calls at all times of day. 300 a few GI's show up at their door and it's mandatory boot camp. any higher then that and there's no chance of them dropping it.

enough to kill 99% of burgers

It should be by body fat level because some big guys can weigh well over 100kg on muscle and bone alone

I'm 6'8, go fuck yourself with a rake, I'd have to lose all my fat and most of my muscle mass.

Body fat % limit would be more reasonable

Should be 100kg, but I think that well also need to forbidden food that is too unhealthy, by limiting the amount of things such as sugar, calories and fat a product can have legally. And maybe make gyms cheaper?

>Play football
>Team calls me Heavy as a nickname
>Work out like crazy
>Get slightly obsessed
>Wind up 300 pounds
>One day turn knee into powder
>Go to the doctor to get X-Rays
>Doctor informs me that my skeleton is extremely dense and that I've put too much pressure on my body by playing too many sports and exercising with such intensity
>Doctor says I can't continue to lift and bulk up like I have been
>Stop playing football
>Stop wrestling
>Stop fencing
>Knee only gets worse
>Stop lifting
>Knee gets slightly better
>Think I'm alright to go back to my old routine
>Annihilate my knee again trying to play street basketball
>Permanently in a cane

Being heavy is a shit life, no matter how "healthy" you try to be. Nobody ever told me you could actually be big boned, and that it could negatively impact your health. Nobody told me that if I work out too hard I can damage my body.

I always thought being fat was unhealthy. Now I know just being heavy is enough.

Indeed, mate. May I ask how do you prepare on losing the fat? I mean, I go to the local gym 4 times a week, so never had such problem, but im curious

Gyms here, for a reasonable, clean, 24/7/365 gym is ~17 a month. You can afford that in poverty.

Restricting food choice is bullshit, you can get fat off almost anything, educate people on how and why they should make better choices, don't force them.

Socially we need to restructure fast food and such as an occasional treat, not a daily thing, but legislating it is retarded.

height in centimeters - 90 = number of kg

never. there should never be a law telling people what they can do to their body. Of course I think it'd be cool if people would hit 200lb (america, sorry, not good with metric) and be like "whoa, need to look at myself in the mirror for a sec and figure this out."

I'm not super fat as it stands, but I couldn't have a shred of it on me if I had to hit 200lbs.

Pretty typical way, eat less, move more, lift and have a high ratio of protein to fats & carbs, allow you to hold on to more mutable while dropping pounds

Why are leafs so fucking fat?

manlets when will they learn?

Food is the biggest problem. It's very damn hard to get fat before old age if you never eat processed sugar.

Just remove all welfare and let them die.

300 ibs for men, 120 ibs for women

90kg?

kek, fuck off 5'2 man.

Man someone is mad about something.

110 for women, 180 for men

By restricting food choises, I meant to just make the options of the consumer more healthy. So it will be harder to gain such weight.
And yes society should encourage losing weight more, perhaps by promoting healthy food more, and encouraging losing weight in tv shows and movies.

A body fat requirement would be better.

No higher than 15% for males, no higher than 20% for females.

A fine of $1,000 per percentage point over the maximum (pro-rata) to be levied for each year the situation persists.

500 pounds.

That seems to be the upper limit on mobility. Any bigger and it becomes a problem to take care of yourself.

I think we should put a limit on body fat %, not weight. People who want to LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND FOUR SCOOPS CMON SON should be encouraged.

whatever is deemed healthy (read: actually healthy, as in, you can weigh a lot and be built as fuck, but not: weigh a lot and have 5 inches of fat surrounding your heart)

I am not for legislating such changes, but yeah, totally with you on making it easier and more fashionable.

Which is the exact opposite of what's happening.

basically this.

>He is so fat his bones broke while he was trying to lose weight

no fuck you. you can have a 19% or even 26% body fat for females and be perfectly healthy. thats way too restrictive and i like chubby girls so youre pissing me off

Thats rough. I stopped when it stopped being fun. Always thought intense body building was for queers and gorillas. Or, queer gorillas.

depends. If you're shaq you can be 300 lbs no problem.

How about we just have a ban on fat chicks?

15% and 20% might be a bit low, people make bullshit claims in that regard a lot, and many of your organs require a lipid layer or internal lipids to operate, and that fat counts too.

IIRC you can be perfectly healthy with even 30% if you work out regularly. I'd say 40% is generous enough.

I wish you the best of luck in losing the spare weight, friend. You should not be ashamed, for you are not that fat, but exercising should be continued for the rest of ones life, to preserve health.

Somewhat proportionate to their height, but damn it, this ought to be law everywhere, look at that fuckin' burger...

Im 5'9" 215 lbs.
I can annihilate most people in a fight. 200 is bullshit faggotry

This. Perhaps we should encourage switching to natural sugar? It will also give the farmers more work and money

>If you had to put a legal limit to how much people weight, what would it be?

My last 3 digits, in pounds:

ROLLING
O
L
L
I
N
G

No, those numbers are fine.

Weight limit is a bad idea because you have some /fit/ guys pushing 250, I think BMI would be better

No, 350. Any higher and even the NFL wouldn't draft your fat ass

>My last 3 digits, in pounds:
>270

270 pound max it is!

reasonable for average height people

Agreed.

I know... we need to make right winged movies, with conservative values and encourage of losing fat.

HWP

Pretty simple

>343. My max weight before i got back in the gym

95 pounds.

No weight limit, body fat limit. There shouod be a >25% body fat tax.

FPBP

Best of luck in the gym, mate.

It would depend largely on height, frame, and body fat percentage. I'm not going to fault Shaq or various football players for being heavier than average due to their height and muscle mass. But fuck landwhales and their fucking scooters. They make me sick.

100 kg's, exeptions for swole/jacked/ripped people.

Im down to 287

Would be based on BMI. I'm 6'6 and was up to 350lbs before I did something about my weight. You take that same 350 and stick it on a 5'6 manlet and they can hardly walk.

>on Sup Forums so long that i question even good advice from an israeli
I hate this place sometimes.

3 pounds for every inch in height

The ones that hate Mudslimes are alright by me.

it has to be based on body fat % otherwise body builders get sent to fat camp

Well yeah, if you don't mind them bombing US citizens like during the lavon affair or uss liberty incident, or selling US military to chinese, or......

Or the fact that Mudslimes control the foreign oil stockpiles throughout the Middle East

disliking israel doesnt mean i like islamic countries any more

die statist scum

Mine too-check em

just put a bmi type limit on or a no more than xx% body fat

I still say No Palestinine

id probably get angry at you if i was a leftist or muslim

where do you think we are?

230 men
140 women