FPBP unless fucking faggot proxiy

yeah, such a rare flag

explain yourself, best friend.

whatever, are you a fan of el patron?

does his legacy still live to this day?

GIMMEH TENDIES BITCH

>watching this much Narcos

u tell him!!! Xd!!!

i'm not a fan of him but i live in medellin and a lot of people don't exactly love him, but see it as big icon, and some even say that wasn't killed and it was just a false positive (i think it's bullshit anyway)

>lining up all your aircraft carriers in one spot

pearl harbor setup desu

hey nigger ive had my fair share of coke, just interested in the drug/baby powder i wasted my money on

22's of OP, a blessing

;______;

Is he /our guy/?

lol like people who think hitler lived out the rest of his days in argentina..

dude, pablo seemed pretty neet.. also, his daughter is hot

Life would have been much easier if he was alive. Colombians are a lot easier to deal with than Mexicans

i cried.
right wing radicalist?

personally i think the government was fucking too left for me, i feel pablo leaned right, and used the narritive of the left to gain power. he was a fucking bastard. but a smart bastard.

i could honestly care less, im not a spanish speaker anyway, and portugese is his native language..

Gringos no saben de Pablito.

All the plotholes makes it seem like Pablito wasn't as bad of a guy as the series made him seem... this true amigo?

A mexican could never do what pablo did, they don;t have the IQ. El chapo would be pablos bitch if he were still around.

Mexicans are a bunch of banditos, nothing more.

>Implying it isn't los pepes

los

PEPES
E
P
E
S

You're both going back pablito

Remember how crack was introduced by the CIA as a way to shift the proceeds of supporting anti communist sentiment in Latin America by financing drug lords?

>Sup Forums

Remember how communists massacred entire villages in Nicaragua?

>inb4 Reagan dindu nuffin
>inb4 (((CIA)))

Also

>Build up drug empire from dirt poverty
>House and feed the poor, all of whom know that I'm drug kingpin
>Run media campaign for the middle class normies in the cities who don't understand what it's like to be poor
>Become demonized for killing people in an illegal yet highlt political business due to the economic situation surrounding cocaine
>Turns out I'm not competent enough to fight for independence during a US/communist proxy war in my home country
>get executed being known as the world's most notorious criminal
>Literally a hundred times less controversial than nelson mandela

Pablo probably would've gone on to be a real folk hero had he not been shot.

Wtf, this motherfucker gave bounties to murder cops, bombed newspapers,murdered journalists and yet some braindead autists think he was cool.
My country is a fuckin mess but we dont worship criminals.
Piece of shit show.
Dumbass faggot who gets all his knowledge from tv shows yet thinks is le redpilled xD.

>he thinks he knows his own history

that's cute. Name a period in Colombian history that wasn't a complete mess. You always in a state of civil war, hell nelson mandela bombed school children and just because he went to prison and "attoned" he's a lefty hero just for being non-white.

You had the communists, you had your government, the narcos, vigilante groups, then you had us using your government to proxy war with FARC. Then of course we had the School of America training black ops fags to gas the commies, but that's another story.

All that considered, el patron seemed like an average figure in your society. 5/10 alright guy.

they showed how he bombed and murdered a lot of people, also that he was a commie supporter, i don't how you say that they showed that he was a good guy tbqh, they actually showed him like he was a unrealistic insane guy that couldn't acknowledge what he did and that thought he did everything fine

Yeh cuz you do a lotta dealin

Dea you retarded spic wetback

Yeah whenever the US government and planes are involved you ought to be suspicious. Wasn't he just using the communists? I mean he did end up killing a lot of them. From historical context, he seemed to be acutely aware of the use force to gain respect. If you're as used to watching the tv jew, you have to pick apart the propaganda from the real story they're not telling you. They pushed for the "psycho" narrative, but they didn't get into the School of America story.

If you knew more about that, you'd understand that a lot of what Pablo did was just business as usual.

>Wtf, this motherfucker gave bounties to murder cops, bombed newspapers,murdered journalists and yet some braindead autists think he was cool.

Nothing any other government or de facto power structure has not done

>My country is a fuckin mess but we dont worship criminals.

Don't be so sure about that.

>Piece of shit show.
Agreed
>
>Dumbass faggot who gets all his knowledge from tv shows yet thinks is le redpilled xD.
Agreed

Anglo education

>be Puerto rican
>instantly more important, higher born, and more intelligent than all mexiniggers

I'm not redpilled about anything, its just that Colombians shouldn't think they any different from Nicaragua, Panama, or Chile in terms of US interest, especially considering their billion dollar cocaine industry addicting a quarter of the US.

so many swedes im surprised

Sorry I don't interact with gringo wannabes

>he's mad because he knows he isn't as white as I am
>Implying Puerto Ricans aren't the master race of Latin America

Go cry into your chainsaw, Juarez faggot.

>i blame my dealer for my addiction

nigga, take some responsibility instead of passing the blame. oh wait you are american. its the CIA's fault you lost all your teeth at the age of 13 because meth, cornsyrup-drinks and burgers.

fag, kill yourself but take hillary with you before you go

>Danishfag is drunk at 9 in the morning

why

>this triggers the fag

Didn't he get his ass handed to by Canelo?

You got to admit tho he looks just like him

no, he was a cool guy

Pablo was the fucking man. I also want to fuck his daughter.

>he is proud of being a bitch
>he cant even vote in presidential elections
>got one representative that dont have say in anything
>more meme ricans live outside the island
>basically broken

Wow, la isla """"""estrella"""""

PUTA!

You're making it sound like I don't approve.

Commies are only good to fry'n'die.

Leave him alone. Let him believe what we wants, as long as it helps him sleep at night. A coconut back on the island must've landed on his head hard enough to convince him he's white.

you're barely a country, do you even get your own flag?

You can't even open a beer in public without getting jailed because your alcohol-culture is muslim-tier.
Our hardcore alcoholics doesn't litter in the streets drinking their brains out -just because we can legally do so. Even our lowest-tier degenerates understands that ain't how you act in society.

Think about why your alcohol laws is what it is. You burgers can't hold your liquor, which explains budd light and all their heathen derivatives.

What is America's 12% beer called? oh wait..

he started with nothing, from one of the poorest backgrounds you can get out there and he ended up becoming the 7th richest person in the world.

of course jews don't like him.

>When the thread is not yet dead

>At least our drunks have manners
>He doesn't live around niggers

Rub it in why don't you?

I'm surprised you've avoided becoming a US territory as well, with all the cucking your foreign policy did in the 90's.

PINOCHET 2.0 WHEN

>ass handed to him
>I didn't actually watch the fight

Whatever you say bro.