Well I watched Rick and Morty Season 1...

Well I watched Rick and Morty Season 1. Why I don't know I watched a litle bit here and there and skipped an episode if I wanted. I'm legit dumber now than I was before watching it.

People really think this show is clever or smart? Whatever I don't watch tv dor this reason. Its all shit but I watched it so I could have cause to discuss it I guess as opposed to discussing things i havent seen. I'm now dumber.

>dor
>I'm now dumber
It shows.

I told you I was but the typo doesn't really represent it.

Name three smarter comedies currently airing.

>dude I'm a retard now
Oh it shows OP.

And I'm aware dumber isn't a word you fuck

OP annihilated assuming his terribly written post isn't bait.

Nothing is smart airing, if this is the smartest comedy airing.

Keep practicing English, user. You're getting there.

>not crafting everything you say and want to say into perfect bait

The best comedies are short and sweet, and needn't drag on through numerous seasons.

That being said, Norm Macdonald Live, Fargo, and Mahoujin Guru Guru.

>crafting
>lovecraft

>bait
>as in fishing as in ocean as in cthulu

I see what you've done there m8

>implying smart comedians
no, they're all pretty stupid, always have been, and stand-up has always been about the lowest common denominator and making him feel smart

>That picture

people really do this when they hunting. my buddy wants me to go hunting with him and he says we have to take a bite of the heart if we can get animal. jesus fuck.

You must eat the heart of the first deer you kill while it is still warm and filled with the life of the animal. Every deer after that the heart can be used for sausage. You are a predator, user. We are at the top of the food chain. Embrace it.

>this post
Cringe.

you are fag

It's okay, buzzfeed. Being alpha is an impossible concept for you to grasp.

Whatever, dude. I wasn't trying to be edgy or anything. I've never eaten the heart of a freshly killed animal. I've never even hunted. I think it'd be a primal experience that I might enjoy, but I've never done it. But we are factually predators. What, do you think we're parasites or viruses or something else like that? You seem like a loser.

You're a psychopath

Nuh-uh.

hey joe

[TRIGGERED]
>embracing your natural instincts is psychopathy
End yourself faggot

>inb4 white people
nope, just americans

>embracing your natural instincts
dude i'm all for hunting but that is retarded and embarrassing and the heart thing seems like a thing only amerifats do

>serial killer in training

where the fuck do you faggots even come from?

>911

Spic here. I'm nodding my head at these burgers. If I have a daughter, I'll want her to be as based as OP's image.

Alpha as a concept is a bunk concept to begin with. I wouldn't except some redneck though to keep up to date with the latest science though :v)

if nothing else, this seems like a really good way to pick up some zoonoses

We are predators by nature, that much is true. But we also have highly developed neocortexes that allow us to make rational decisions and rise above our base animal instincts. Those who choose to let their lower brain win are truly no better than the animals they kill for sport.

Typical monkey taking things literally instead of just understanding that alpha is a colloquialism for socially dominant.

You're too dumb for tv, op.

It's threads like these that make me think this whole board is composed entirely of edgy contrarian teenagers who like to stroke their own egos through irony and memes while criticizing cartoon shows for doing the same damn thing.

>reddit and memey
you wasted your time with garbage

yeah it is maybe you should fuck off

Uncivilized though. My animals should suffer in some factory farm where I can't see them, then be slaughtered in a brutal way by some Mexican, processed in a factory by machines and more Mexicans, prepared by some other low caste human and then be served as a delicious piece of cooked meat.

Sorry you don't understand science and philosophy OP.

>le adults are more le evolved than teens

most of these chucklefucks are grown ass adults who never matured

What I find amazing is no matter how long you leddit niggers are here, you never learn what shitposting is

You know where, do I even need to say it?

I really long for the days when gaiafags were the worst tourists here

>not putting typos in your posts so people attack those instead of your argument and you retroactively win when they belabour your point.

I like rick and morty but if you want something animated that's more substantial watch the entirety of moral oral within like 2 days

>I'm nodding my head at these burgers.

>mfw Sup Forums is intimidated by a little girl

it takes a real badass and warrior to kill an herbivorous rodent from a safe distance with a high powered projectile weapon

Isn't it supposed to be bad/dangerous to eat raw meat like that?

That's not how nature works, you faggot. That's like a fish bitching how unfair it is being clobbered by a mantis shrimp's nuclear claw attack.

Sup Forums is literally full of tumblr tier faggots

Woah! You're right... A real predator would hunt a man, wouldn't they?

A lion with a bag of rocks + knife made of his own bone.

>people not realizing he misspelled 'little' in the second sentence

>tfw my dad never let me shoot a deer and bite its still beating heart

Nope. If I was gonna be a hunter, I'd have a knife with a handle made of one of my own ribs. That's the only way the predators can know how real I am, and how little time they have left. It's nothing personal, just a personal touch!

>white knighting for some sheltered little first world cunt who thinks she's tough for shooting a gun and eating a little blood
kys mangina

You're right, the little girl should have wrestled the beast with her bare hands to satisfy your bizarre concept of animal honor.

>your bizarre concept of animal honor
The fuck does that even mean? Look, Americans are fat soft culture-less subhumans who LARP as survivalists because they have too much time on their hands. Deal with it, faggot.

Are ribs not bone?
The rocks should be your kidney stones, btw.

>Americans are the only people in the world who hunt animals

Okay dude.

Americans (country folk) are the only ones that make it seem like it's a grand accomplishment and make a lifestyle out of it.

You are extremely sheltered. Go outside more.

i know right? it's crazy that people like things that you don't like!

if comedies were smart, they wouldn't be comedies

I literally live on the road traveling the US.
Meanwhile, you?

user ruins everything

Sure you do. Go be butthurt about hunting somewhere else.

Big bang theory.

>make a lifestyle out of it
I'm sorry, what the fuck do you think we all used to do? And venison is fucking great.

Neither of your posts are arguments.
You are so bad at this.

Or you know, you don't do that. I'm sure butchering it yourself, or at least gutting it, is enough. Don't just take the thing to some local shop where they do all the messy shit.

You never had an argument to begin with.

Then why do you still reply, with your lack of knowledge of real life Americans?
Calling me sheltered when you probably haven't left your little town lol.