Almost a year later and im still pissed its over, and with a shit ending at that. Sup Forums feels thread?

Almost a year later and im still pissed its over, and with a shit ending at that. Sup Forums feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cv1o_9S2iDk
youtube.com/watch?v=7H1HYYKplBE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On a side note does alex know how much we hated the ending?

No, he's living in a twitter bubble surrounded by useful idiots, particularly Bernouts and Hilldawgs who laugh at his every shitty DRUMPF joke. Anyone who does criticize his cartoon, or attempt a level-headed debate with him over politics or hell just tell him to shut the fuck up about Trump for five seconds, he'll answer with some condescending response ("where is YOUR cartoon", "its my twitter I can lie all I want" etc) and then blocking them before they can respond.

Sad!

>Anyone who does criticize his cartoon, or attempt a level-headed debate with him over politics or hell just tell him to shut the fuck up about Trump for five seconds, he'll answer with some condescending response ("where is YOUR cartoon", "its my twitter I can lie all I want" etc) and then blocking them before they can respond.
This shit is why trump won, and thats coming from a bernout. Fuck this guy. Also, cant disney just continue it soon, since they own the rights?

The ending was just the Waddles portion of Little Gift Shop of Horrors. Dipper decides it would be better to live life as Mabel's pet than anything else.

Are you saying there's something wrong with making fun of Trump? The man is an orange child that looks like a goblin. He's comedy gold and deserves to be mocked.

My problem wasnt with mabel. My problem was it ended too early, yhe second half of season 2 had dipper act like a cuck all the time, they had to leave gravity falls instead of staying there, and dipper didnt fuck candy or mabel.

I agree, but hilary wouldve been a worse president, and doesnt get mocked enough. Because bernie or stein didnt become president is proof this country needs a nuclear winter.

Its weird because all Cucklex did for the entire time leading up to the election was talk bad about Trump. He didn't seem to have any position other than the obviously false bullshit the media was spewing about him (He's a racist Nazi literal Hitler who wants to create deportation squads to send the illegals back to wherever they came from. Oh and kill gays for some reason too). He didn't even announce he was siding with Hillary until the day before the election.

Thats why the Democrats failed. Trump stole the spotlight, got all the publicity, filled entire stadiums along the rustbelt with his rallies while Clinton could barely fill a high school gym, and all the Bernouts like Alex did not enthusiastically sided with her if at all.

What the manlet was doing wasn't anything funny, unless you unironically think that the Drumpf shit him and his buddy Oliver were spewing was anything other than cringeworthy bullshit that further alienated the working class. The historic failure of the Clinton campaign was and will always be a much greater source of comedy than any jokes about "le orange racist man"!

Hes not even racist much. Im gay and voted for him, i dont need any homophobic rapist muslims attacking me.

>The historic failure of the Clinton campaign was and will always be a much greater source of comedy than any jokes about "le orange racist man"!
Nah.

>but hilary wouldve been a worse president, and doesnt get mocked enough

Her absolute failure is mocked constantly. She lost to fucking Trump of all people. There's little actual evidence to suggest she would have been a worse president, especially since he don't really know what Trump is going to do since he's been flip flopping on all his promises.

What the manlet was doing wasn't anything funny, unless you unironically think that the Drumpf shit him and his buddy Oliver were spewing was anything other than cringeworthy bullshit that further alienated the working class

Alienated the what? What kinds of jokes was he making? "If you voted for Trump you're a deplorable"? That's not much of a joke. It's pretty easy to get jokes out of Trump since he keeps saying absolutely stupid shit.

Considering what's going on in the media atm, mockery isn't what he's receiving. Half the country wants him (and anyone who voted for him) to die horribly in a fire. Bit different thsn actuslly mocking him.

>Half the country wants him (and anyone who voted for him) to die horribly in a fire

>7 replies and 2 images omitted
>thread already derailed by Sup Forums
this is a new low

The nightclub shooting singlehandedly gave Trump the LGBT vote.

>There's little actual evidence to suggest she would have been a worse president

It's an Alex Hirsch thread. Alex, before the show ended, was nonstop bashing political people and POKEMON? FUCKING POKEMON YES IM IN TO THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW. constantly. Not sure about after the show ended because I had no reason to go back to his page.

Did he actually pull the "Where's your cartoon?" Argument?
If so, what a cunt.

Friendly reminder that 80% of the "complainers" about GF were autists who couldn't deal with the fact that their favorite ship wasn't made canon.

Sup Forums memes are not evidence

Twitter was a mistake

>almost the entirety of the media lied and manipulated information against Trump
>some guys think this isn't a better mockery target over the "orange man"
I thought they were joking when they said Sup Forums was full of reddit/tumblr moralfags.
Damn...

It's a twitterfag thread, bashing alex over his political views was the point in the first place. That guy will never get over Alex blocking him

They can cry all they want, but the Democrat Party was utterly ravaged in this election and is down to its weakest point in almost 100 years.

Alex is a textbook example of a fucking millennial nu-male. He puts all the shit he loved as a kid on a high pedestal (Nintendo is the epitome of video games!), he caves into peer pressure and calls everything racist, sexist, homophobic because other people his age group are doing it (When are video games not gonna have white males as their protagonists? Hyuck hyuck Deus Ex sucks but I love me some Zelda!), he poses in photos like a cute quirky dork omg ^_^ and when it's time to actually fucking work, he gets too eager, burns himself out quickly, then wants to give up at the end because he didn't plan too far ahead and thought he could just get by on winging it. And now he just sits on his ass all day bitching on Twitter and using his connections and fame to get all his charities funded while his girlfriend does the actual fucking work and draws for hours as he continues to bitch on Twitter during streams.

He's an embarrassment who is unable to recognize how much luck has factored into his life and the fact that he continues to get work and strut around after being such a whiny, lazy, asshole while actual artists like Craig McCracken work their fucking ass off and never give up after decades of rejection, bad luck, having your show be made without you, cancellations, just shows how cruel the animation industry is being to veterans while cool, hip, quirky CalArts graduates and 20-year old webcomic artists dominate all the positions.

Yeh but Craig and his peers were much harder workers when they were in their 20s as well. None of them quit doing a show because it was too hard for them.

How does one become a webcomic maker anyway

>On a side note does alex know how much we hated the ending?

Pretty sure that among the millions of people who whatched around the world, it was just the minnority who got butthurt and went to complain online for months

>Pretty sure that among the millions of people who whatched around the world, it was just the minnority who got butthurt and went to complain online for months
But it was objectively horrible

>TFW Seth MacFarlane put in more effort in his college film that Hirsch did

youtube.com/watch?v=cv1o_9S2iDk
youtube.com/watch?v=7H1HYYKplBE

How the fuck did Alex get a blockbuster show.

It was an autist of Sup Forums who spent months every moment awake stalking Hirch on twitter and calling him a faggot. Chances are that it is the guy know as twitterfag here Twitterfag didn't got the irony of complaining about Alex always talking about politics, when he spend all afternoon here talking about politics, Trump and liberals.

And I'm a fucking trump supporter.

>Chris Savino
>6'2"
>is married and has two kids
>is fairly conservative but tolerant of others' beliefs
>worked his ass off for 25 years before finally getting his own show at the age of 44
>maintains a pleasant, low-key professionalism about the more autistic fans of his show

>Alex Hershey Bar
>5'7"
>is a drunk who cheated on his girlfriend
>is a raging SJW who fired employees that wouldn't conform to his beliefs
>got gift-wrapped a show by Disney at 27 because he drew a couple of anti-Bush cartoons on DeviantArt
>running a show was too hard for him, so he spilled his spaghetti and quit
>threw a temper tantrum over fans of his show on social media and called them insulting names

It wouldn't matter to him because Sup Forums is once again the minority in this case. By now most of the people who watched the show have moved on.

The cup is filled with the hacks tears

>By now most of the people who watched the show have moved on.

Savino is left wing and supported Hillary too, he also ruined Dexter's Laboratory. Most of it is made up.

Why the hell you have this obssession dude?

>Savino is left wing and supported Hillary too
No proof

>supported hiliary
Wheres your proof?

Do you know that Craig McCracken love the shit up of Gravitty Falls, doesn't you?

The guy from Over the Garden Wall too.

The only major animator that I know that voted Trump is Butch Hartman.

Oh, Sup Forums feels alright

feels salty

Savino doesn't post on social media that much, so we don't really know his beliefs. I think he did more of that stuff before he realized the horror and filth of his show's fanbase.

And? I never said anything on his behalf, I said it's bullshit Alex had Disney on their knees begging for a third season and he just pussed out and rushed a second season and ran out like the building was on fire while Craig had many ideas for a season 3 Wander but was not only denied early-on world-building and lore-based episodes, but also denied to have Dominator doing things that were too evil and Disney was too busy trying to suck Alex's cock to even consider a third season for someone else.

Alex got away with tons of shit for his first show on Disney of all networks and still bitched that they were suppressing his ideas too much.

>Almost two years since it ended
>Miss the show every day
>There will never be another show in the Avatar world
>There will never be another story based action/adventure cartoon like this

Because GF had way higher audience.

Because GF got to air on Disney Channel before they decided to dump all their cartoons on their reject XD channel. Once GF was switched over, its ratings dropped significantly and was only able to get a higher-than-average rating for an XD show because it was able to find an audience on DisneyChannel.

Trust me, the man knows exactly what he's doing.

Didn't he used to draw incest comics?

Good, Korra could have been so much more, but Season 2 was its downfall.

Yes.

That show fucking killed TLA cast, fuck it and the creators shitty OCs.

That and the voice actresses joking on SM about lusting after shota dick.

>huuuur he never stop talking about muh Trump and act say buzzwords and stereotypes

>never shut up about millenials and make the same thread on Sup Forums every 3 days, throwing around a bunch of buzzwords and stereotypes, and copy and paste the same things every time.

What makes you think that you aren't cancer?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY

Yes

Except unlike Hirsch, there isn't a giant blog where you can just scroll through and have proof as that's all I'm talking about. The fact that you are lumping in dozens of anons to compete with one Alex shows what an insufferable faggot one man is.

>The fact that you are lumping in dozens of anons

Kek

Everybody recognizes twitterfag.

Bevause we dont make a great show, shit it up later because you want to pander more to your shit rich bitch fetish, and then end it too early because "its too hard".

Except not really.

Good job proving the point.

But were a bunch of people, mostly with beliefs alot less obsessive then the hacks.

There are only 20 posters on the thread user.

Everybody can recognize twitterfag here He is also the same autist that tries to push company wars between channels.

>Everyone can recognize ___!
>One of them is not him
So again, obviously not.

Proving the fucking point. You have to lump several people into one sum to get what equates to Alex.

>want to pander more to your shit rich bitch fetish

isn't that the Sup Forums fanbase

i feel like the show should've had at least one more season before the final season

I'm not sure if I want a third season or just bury the damn thing forever.

On one side I'm kinda pissed at how Dipper had to give up all the stuff he wanted to do to please Mabel and I would like to see him end better.

On the other, after Bill and Weirdmaggedon, I can't think of anything to up the stakes that doesn't feel dumb.

>I can't think of anything to up the stakes that doesn't feel dumb.
Aliens

He didnt give up everything for mabel, she just wanted her brother around who was with her her entire life. What i thought was dumb is that they left gravity falls in the end. That shit pissed me off.

>He is also the same autist that tries to push company wars between channels.
He is seriously getting to barneyfag levels

he was a constant presence in /gfg/ too

They were supposed to leave after summer ended since the beginning though, they still have paretn's you know.

>Also, cant disney just continue it soon, since they own the rights?

You are talking like any show got better after the creator left. Need to be reminded the shitty Savino Dexter? Also, Hirch voiced half of the characters and worked on every script for the episodes.

Have them move in with grunkle stan. Also, not showing the parents besides their arms also fucking iratated me. It was also dumb as fuck to have grunkle stan lose his memorys, then gain them back. They shouldnt of had his memory wiped in the forst place, thats fucking stupid.

It would probably be better without the hack involved. Also, his voice is so generic it can be easily replaced. It got so fucking shit near the end, not having hirsch on it would only improve it.

The main theme of the show always was "enjoy summer, your fammily and childhood while you can". Things ending was a big part of it. Its also not like they can't visit them again.

Its too depressing and infruiating of a plot point. They may never go back, and dipper and mabels lives would be magicless and dull.

Savino made a show for those with a incest loli harem fetish and one shota (who's actually a poor man's Dipper Pines) for those with a shota fetish as well.

Basically Savino applied harem anime tropes to a Nickelodeon cartoon.

>There's little actual evidence to suggest she would have been a worse president
pffffthahhahahaha

right, but the mountains of other examples of her corruption and psychopathy isn't. kys

>want to discuss cartoon
>want to contrast quality of season 1 with massive decline in quality of late season 2
>but it's a Sup Forums thread

I'm disappointed with how the show went as well, but I don't want a reboot or continuation.

Especially not without Alex voicing Stanley or Soos. It wouldn't be the same.

>everyone talking about one of the biggest political events in modern history is triggering me!

Fucking obnoxious. Even if there was a huge meteor headed to destroy the earth and end all life as we know it, I'd want to talk about cartoons on a cartoon thread.

I come to Sup Forums for escapism. Not for whatever this is.

Fuck you are pathetic.

When they are meant discuss cartoons? Yes, that's annoying.

>I can't talk about a show without talking about the Twitter of the creator and spending the entire thread talking about Trump!

>even when nothing on the show had anything related to the presidencial campaign or Trump or his Twitter!

>biggest political event in modern history
>a president was elected
earth shattering

I just want it to see more mysteries and the characters i love like mabel and bill. Id be happy if that hack isnt their to fuck it up anymore.

She lost, get over it

>Id be happy if that hack isnt their to fuck it up anymore.

Yeah, maybe it'll be an improvement like the final Boondocks season

I voted Trump, but still find you an annoying queershit.

I do not like Hillary Clinton. I am not even American. Discuss cartoons or fuck off.

Let's discuss some of the weaknesses of the show and how they might be improved.

One thing is that Wendy is impossibly competent and chilled out. She has no character beyond that.

>I voted Trump
Uh huh, of course you did.

Shes also overused and dippers obsession with her is fucking annoying and repedative. Also, cabdy should have been dippers endgame, not bitcifica

Focusing on her being the only girl in a family hyper masculine men might've been a good direction. She might struggle at expressing her femininity, giving her a reason to interact with other characters like Mabel or even Pacifica.

Manly dan and his other kids were horrible underused

These channel tan things are pure cancer, and the humor connected to them are fucking grating.

She was funny and smart,
get over it

The FBI is not Sup Forums, despite what Sup Forums wants to believe

>It got so fucking shit near the end,

Alex was getting burned out by that point. You can tell from the shitty voice acting he did in Season 2B.

WRONNNNNG