Japan does psychological drama: a self-contained beautifully animates story told over 11 episodes with no wasted time...

Japan does psychological drama: a self-contained beautifully animates story told over 11 episodes with no wasted time. Explores themes of existential angst, inner-tumoil, companionship & finding meaning in life seamlessly and subtly embeds them in a gripping narrative. Created by experts with a masterful understanding of animation as an artform and how to use composition to compliment and highlight the psychological & narrative aspects of the show.

America does a psychological drama: meanders, stalls and fills time with droll puns, wacky side-plots, totally unrealistic characterizations, hamfisted social commentary and tops it off with melodramatic monologues where the characters tell you exactly how to feel and the creators always leaves enough room open at the end for another 12 episodes to be tacked on to further kick the can of resolution down the road. Created by amateurs who don't understand animation as an artform, whose typical composition is lazy 3/4 angle shot after shot for an entire episode, with one added 'interesting' animated sequence in every season that confirms their general attitude towards the show that 'quality' elements have to be deliberately & self-consciously shoved in as opposed to being a natural part of their showmaking philosophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/633899
youtube.com/watch?v=2VIAU6FqpP0
youtube.com/watch?v=8VvA3RWsZjs
youtube.com/watch?v=hX7CydebMQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Ping Pong the animation but I hate when people make threads for shows like this because I'm sure it puts people off from watching those shows. Whether its true or not.
Then again nobody takes anything seriously on this board so why should I care, people talk shit about literally everything.

Name of animu?

This. Fucking give us the title of you want it to be a good thread, OP.

>beautifully animates stor
>Ping Pong the animation

NANI???

>i like this cartoon more than this one
Turn off the flicks and pick up some cinéma for once you troglodyte

Ping Pong looked gorgeous, even the background characters that look simple are a kind of stylistic design to show how little they matter in regards to the main characters.

Ping Pong is unironically better than most movies you like, one of the few anime genuinely worth watching.

Cinéma=/= movies. By the way thanks for the evaluation on every movie i like complete stranger

The animation is the only worthwhile thing about Ping Pong.

Everything is shit.

What's the basic plot?

Hitting balls back and forth across a table with little paddles

Where can I watch this ping pong with subtitles

Is it a pretty basic sports movie then? I take it one of the characters is an underdog and has a rivalry or something?

It's a coming-of-age story with ping pong players as the main characters, essentially. It isn't really about the sport.

nyaa.si/view/633899

The best director in the industry adapts a manga by the best mangaka in the industry. This show was a goddamn blessing. Pure animé kinography.

Yeah it's superb.

sports anime basically coming-of-age story and work hard to win

youtube.com/watch?v=2VIAU6FqpP0
youtube.com/watch?v=8VvA3RWsZjs
youtube.com/watch?v=hX7CydebMQo
KINO PONG

>yfw no hero is ever gonna save you from this hell
Why even play ping-pong?

>ching chong ding dong
>Good

Anime is the single worst thing humanity has produced.

Seed Feed the Sneedmation

Your mom is the worst thing humanity has produced

joke's on you, I have two dads

>bojack
>psychological drama
The absolute state of Sup Forums

I know its hard to tell user, but that was a woman

Is that why you are such a smelly turd?

Aren't you tired of being a little faggot OP?

that's some bold statement you got there

Lmao crazy how Sup Forums makes you hate shows you have never seen before, granted anime is inherently garbage so you didn't have to try hard