ITT: Sup Forums characters only you like

>ITT: Sup Forums characters only you like.
I really like cw Cait on the flash. She's bee. Through a lot and still puts her life on the line to help the city. I really want her to be my friendfu even if she's killer frost. I'm glad she's on the team again

People dislike Caitlin?

I get that she's probably nobody's favorite, but she's too nice to hate.

I don't think anyone hated her, it's just most times she's pretty superflous to the plot, they fixed that pretty well on Tuesday.

I like Julian he calls out Barry on fairly justifiable shit.

I was worried some didn't like her. I really feel sorry for her tho. The show. fucked her over time and time again in various ways
>Grow up with bad mom
>Get a job at star labs and meet good boyfriend
>Star labs Explosion essentially kills boyfriend, puts boss in wheelchair, and made her be hated for working at star labs
>BF comes back but on fire and fused with some old dude
her crippled boss is really a psychopathic speedster trying to murder her friend
>They eventually get fixed, allowing Cait to marry
>Same day of wedding is the day Ronnie dies again, for keeps this time
>She meets earth 2 flash and eventually date
>He is also an evil speedster
>She also meets her evil alternate universe self, which freaks her out.
>Is held hostage by evil speedster
>Eventually after his defeat, Barry time travels, causing Cait to discover her powers, putting her through the pain of being an enemy to her friends
Some people just have it awful it seems.
He was an interesting character too. But ironically I was hoping he wasn't alchemy. It seemed too predictable

At least he's an unwilling Alchemy, and seeing as how Tom Felton is still on set filming for after the post Christmas break episodes, I'm guessing the character sticks around rather than being killed off.

I actually seriously want to date Caitlin

Do you want to die user?

It would be worth the literal blue balls I'd get.

>Sup Forums characters only you like.
Well.

>I really like cw Cait on the flash.
You're not alone.

I'd value Julian's opinions more if he wasn't just using his grievances with Barry's work ethic to mask his butthurt over Barry being a "golden boy".

Sure that Julian is a whiny bitch. But I am seriously getting tired of Barry's shit. He is starting to get unlikeable (in a good way for character development).
There is a line where you stop being a hero and become a villain, and I think Barry crossed it. Especially considering Flashpoint.
If any other character had tried something similar, Flash & crew had gone full force to stop them and later would have had put them in a box so that they never could try something like that again.

Working with Barry would be hell. He's hardly there, and when he is disappears randomly, the only reason his superiors haven't noticed is because he can do a days worth of work in 10 minutes. Can you imagine having to put up with that, and at the same time have everyone tell you what a great guy he is?

Then after all that for him to ask you to hide the fact that women who kidnapped brutalised and at one point tried to kill for calling for help, is one one of his best friends?

The constant complaining about Barry last episode got a bit heavy handed, but fuck no. Barry Allen for worst co-worker.

How did casuals react to this reveal?

It was about as predictable as Rock-Paper-Scissors with an amputee.

I can't see anyone being surprised he's a new character in the Arrowverse, of course he turns out to be a bad guy. Even worse he's a new character played by Tom Felton AKA Draco Malfoy, and the guy that caused the Ape uprising in the new Planet of the Apes. Him not being happy about being evil is more surprising.

>He is starting to get unlikeable

I don't see how. Flashpoint was a selfish decision, but even then, he did it out of grief and immediately undone it the moment Wally was hurt even though Wally is kind of a dick to him half the time.

I sense that the show, particularly in season 3, loves having characters tell Barry he's being a screw-up without actually showing Barry screwing up all that much.

Since Julian hates Barry and especifically hates sharing the laboratory, shouldn't he be happy Barry is often not around?

Julian raises a valid point, but it is nullified by the fact he doesn't really care Barry is not around, he's pissed Barry is not around and still gets his job done and is well-treated by most people.

>Since Julian hates Barry and especifically hates sharing the laboratory

But he only hated sharing his lab because he was a stickler for rules, and from his view Barry was being so careless with his job and getting away with it.

There was a time when it was acceptable to like felicity, even here on Sup Forums. I know, it's crazy

>There was a time
Yeah. I still like her.

>The show. fucked her over time and time again in various ways

they even decided if she is biologist, engineer, physic... I remember it changing some times on first season

She's a bioengineer that dabbles as the team's physician.

I do wonder where Caitlin would've been now if Johns hadn't changed course in season 1 and she was paired with Barry as originally planned.

Don't forget being the dumb audience surrogate when required.
>"What's a singularity?"

God, the show would be so much better.

Iris just doesn't bring anything to the table. Every scene with Iris in it is, at best, 'okay' because she is inherently a filler character who basically is just there because Barry is obligated to have a love interest to cut down on Barry/Eobard slashfiction. The love that transcends time itself...

Where was I? Right.

Caitlin actually has a purpose. She regularly contributes. And more importantly, she and Barry actually have things in common, like their intelligence. Iris is pretty and she and Barry grew up together, but its not like she can really keep up with the aspects of his life, either the meta side of things or the science of it. Caitlin can do both even before she starts channeling Elsa.
And once she actually does get powers? We could have had a battle couple, Sup Forums.

To be fair, at least that's a fairly specific term outside of her field. Its a bit weird that she hasn't come across the term before working at Star Labs, but its not impossible.

She's an MD now

SHE

DID

NOTHING

WRONG

>She's bee.

What does this mean?

Everyone loves Killer Clam

Felicity is good when she is Felicity.

When she is "we need to fill 40 mins of drama"-girl, then she sucks

But I love her (and I want she dating with Barry instead of Iris).

>that arm hair
HHHHHNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHH

We monkey pawed that pretty hard huh?

This one is better???

user are you trying to start a bee movie thread
I feel like I was the only one who liked the tennis guy in the bee movie

Yeah watching S2 now and they started laying on the Olicity subtext so thick it wasnt subtext anymore. It was out of nowhere too.

Considering Barry was only able to get away with that shit after getting his powers was Speedforce all his testing, I wonder how Julian is going to feel about the extra workload.

So... Super Villain shenanigans aside, why WOULD a biologist get work at a PHYSICS lab? O_o

>When she is "we need to fill 40 mins of drama"-girl, then she sucks

for a long time I thought that way, but after spending 2 seasons as that girl they became one entity.