You wake up as Walter White

It's the series premier and you find yourself in Walt's shoes. You know everything that happened in all 5 seasons. What do you do now?

kill skylar

this is the only correct answer

Same shit he did besides what he did in the last episodes

Kill Jesse after he introduces me to Tuco. Don't need him anymore.

immigrate to finland/sweden/norway and enjoy my free healthcare

Make sure I don't leave incriminating evidence in my shitter

this, he'll of cancer eventually anyways.

There was never evidence on Walter, the police was literally never after him

>do what I was doing at the start
>foster a healthy business relationship with Tuco
>expand operations with Tuco
>become joint kingpins
I did the math on this, and Walt was making more money per ounce working with Tuco then he was at any other point in the series.

Have a heart to heart with Hank about how the bathroom in my bedroom is my private bathroom and I'd appreciate if he never used it.

Then just carry on as normal.

Do the same thing but cut down on "muh empire" and just focus on making the money I need.

Hank pieced together the entire scheme after linking him to Gale.

Hank knew it but he had no evidence to pull on a court of Law

masturbate with my old man cock.

So without that evidence, Heisenberg would have lived out his days rich as fuck with no problems?

Yeah, I'd still not leave the evidence in my shitter.

I'd go back in time not get cancer and not have a retarded son with a dumb whore

If he stopped there and no one just ratted him, yes

He didn't leave evidence in the shitty, it just said "W.W." that means shit in law

Evidence that linked him to the scheme his brother in law was working on?

Well obviously. It's evident that Skyler is a dumb bitch who smoked and got a disabled son because of it. Bitch probably even drank too.

Walter was a dumbass for letting her trap into marriage and pregnancy. She probably did it because she felt he was the perfect beta provider that she could snare and time was running out.

Oh and not get all butthurt with Gretchen on 4th of July. Who the fuck cares if my gf's family is rich? I build Greymatter with her and my buddy Elliot to create a multibillion biotech firm and show them up. Instead, Walt sold his share for $5000 bucks. That's as dumb as the original partner in Apple that missed out on over $35 billion bucks.

As for the cancer part, you can't avoid that but I'd rather just not be married to Skyler, make tons of money as a meth supplier, and fuck hotties at cartel parties.

I wonder what would've happened if Walt had stopped indefinitely once he got the $727,000? Hell I'd even leave right after a million because the spare $200,000+ could be money to be spent on hookers and blow. I'd spend my final days with my family and then go on weekend trips to Mexico or Nevada to fuck as much pussy.

I don't know if Walt could've continued doing business with Tuco; something was going to happen sooner or later.

But doing business with Gus was inevitably going to fuck Walt and his family (including Hank) over.

If there's one thing Walt should not have done is blab about how the "real" Heisenberg is still out there. That and not leave that fucking book in the bathroom.

Go straight to Saul Goodman and ask him to link me to Gustavo so that I can snake meth with that nerd chemist ,
Negotiate a good contract, keep working for him while I get better , and never stop for About 10 years. Then divorce slyler pay for every surgery that Walter Jr needs . And retire from Gustavo's business having made way more money than I need .

>and never stop for About 10 years
You're going to still die within 2 years or so. Even the remission gave Walt a temporary hiatus.

But your plan does sound intriguing. Probably much safer than what Walt did.

That's because Walt was an idiot at the time and had no idea what he was doing trying to be a hardass but a normie at the same time. Had he done the explosion trick, then leveraged it properly and built a good relationship with Tuco from that they easily could have had a long-standing relationship that would've netted both of them outstanding profits. Eventually to the point that they end up going against Gus, but Walt knows about all of Gus' dealings, from having experienced Breaking Bad so easily could have defeated him.

I guess. But at some point, one of the bigger fishes would want access to the high-quality meth that Tuco was providing.

whilst paying 50% of your earnings in taxes

Do the same things but jump straight into bed with Gus and don't rock the boat.

He literally had it made with Gus but he was too fucking stupid to not ruin it for himself.

Could Walt have had his cake and eat it too?

Say he took Elliot's offer of the job and taking care of his health benefits? Meanwhile Walt still gets into the meth business because he still wants some thrill in his life and the power over being a drug supplier. He cooks up meth on the weekends when he's not working at Greymatter or being with his family. He makes something like 5 million and calls it quit. Half of it gets funneled via Saul as a trust fund for his kids while the rest is spent on gifts and trips for the family, himself, etc.

Could he have gotten away with this if he played it smart with both sides?

Accept Greymatter's offer. Invest in Bitcoin.

Walt would be long dead by the time Bitcoin's high point of this summer. So unless he instructs Skyler to sell in 2014 or 2017, that money would've gone down the tubes.

1.avoid Jesse, literally helped with nothing
2.divorce skyler. Tell her some sob story
3.find Saul earlier so I he can put me in touch with Gus
4. Still refuse to work with gale because he was a major fag
5. Fugg Gretchen just to spite Elliot
6. Take my massive millions and start grey matter v2
7. Make a deal with Gus that I give him the formula for $10,000,000 and I walk away. That $10,000,000 has to be a payment made to WW Labs Inc. so that I can get it going.

FPBP

>1.avoid Jesse, literally helped with nothing
THIS. Walt fucked up Jesse's life and in hindsight, getting involved with Jesse was more trouble than it was worth
>2.divorce skyler. Tell her some sob story
LOL, so much this
>3.find Saul earlier so I he can put me in touch with Gus
Hmm, this is an interesting butterfly.
>4. Still refuse to work with gale because he was a major fag
Eh, I guess.
>5. Fugg Gretchen just to spite Elliot
Never gonna happen
>6. Take my massive millions and start grey matter v2
THIS, 100% THIS. If Walt wanted to get back at Elliot and Gretchen, what better way to do it than use his share of Greymatter to build an even better biotech company
>7. Make a deal with Gus that I give him the formula for $10,000,000 and I walk away. That $10,000,000 has to be a payment made to WW Labs Inc. so that I can get it going.
I can see this happening though the cartels might play a role later on that neither Gus nor Walt would anticipate.

Yes but that's Gus's problem. He is the one with the formula and the cartel didn't even know I was the chemist. Remember when Gus went down to Mexico to give Them "Heisenberg" but he was really showing them Jesse. All they want is the recipe. Also I would hire mike as a legitimate head of security for the lab.

>that episode where Hal became a meth kingpin

>find Jane
>find Lydia
>fuck them both senseless
>repeat

Not allow Jane to die. She's trouble, but I can't live with the deaths of all those people in the plane on my conscience. If some dumbass wants to poison themselves, fine, nobody put a gun to your head to buy that shit. But Walt allowing Jane to choke on her own vomit spiraled to such a clusterfuck.

Tuco was wildly unstable, if Walt knew how the story was going to go before it happened he would have never even gotten involved with Tuco.

I agree with Lydia, but not Jane. I think if Walter wasn't so awkward, he could've tapped Carmen.

She wouldn't have choked if Walt didn't intervene - he knocks her over by accident.

do the same shit, except i kill those nazis and i dont kill mike

Hop in my Chrysler™ 300™ and rev that bad boy up!

Doubtful. Making meth and working a legit job would consume all of Walt's free time and not enough for his wife, son, and daughter.

What he could do is supply for a while and then sell Gus the formula for millions. Then he could use the drug money to make his and his family's life comfortable and luxurious.

if you start acting psychic around Gus he would probably get spooked and think you are a fed

Who was in the wrong here?

That's true, but Jane nearly caused Walt to miss a major deal and she was a bad influence on Jesse with the heroin.

I do wonder what would've happened if Walt didn't go to Jesse's and accidentally cause Jane's death? Obviously Jesse wouldn't have his meltdown problems nor would Jane's dead cause those deaths, but what about the long-term?

I fuck Ted.

This is why you play along with how Walt originally did, but you keep contingencies since you have a good idea of what could happen.

yeah but the big issue with tuco was that he was a perpetual cause for alarm, could turn and kill anyone around him at any point in time.
Tuco and his behavior are exactly why Gus had a rule against working with people who use the product. Shockingly, Jesse fucks things up when he's using, proving the point.

Walt could not have worked with Tuco and felt vulnerable like that, not for very long.

Yep. Getting involved with Tuco created a chain reaction of unforeseeable consequences. It's better to bypass him and just go straight to Gus. In fact, make sure that Gus doesn't know who I am by arranging clandestine meetings at secure drop-off points.

he couldn't deal with not being in charge of shit. The stuff with gus fell apart solely because mr. white got a taste for leadership and power and lost it all once he became little more than a high ranking employee

Move to Canada and get my chemotherapy.

Just go straight to Gus. Get in on the money laundering thing in a way that seems organic.

Walt is too short-sighted to think like that. It was the adrenaline high he got off of being the notorious Heisenberg that made him continue. Even when he got 80 million, it still wasn't enough for him to stop.

Of course, if I was Walt, I'd just sell the formula for a couple mill and make the best of it. Divorce Skyler, make sure my kids are going to be comfortable and everything covered, and then do whatever the fuck I want. Oh and GTFO of the Southwest and go someplace nicer.

I wonder how realistic Gus's whole operation is? Not "fast food guy is Chilean meth lord who can't speak Spanish", but the notion of a massive operation in New Mexico of all places quietly running without the DEA even suspecting a thing. Is it really possible to do that for so long successfully?

>The stuff with gus fell apart solely because mr. white got a taste for leadership and power and lost it all once he became little more than a high ranking employee
Yep. This is Walt's main problem. He left Greymatter and all those other lab jobs because he can't stand not being the smartest guy in the room or being in charge. He hates being a lackey even if it meant not dealing with problems while making a ton of bank.

I've read enough true crime to know that you get in and you get out. It's like a cold shower.

the formula was nothing special, it was the specific care and attention that went into the process.
Every detail had to be perfect, an extra ten seconds of heat or a slightly lower amount of something could cause the purity to drop 5%
Jesse really does a good job of explaining exactly why the mexican operation wasn't achieving heisenberg levels of purity.

It's based on a true story so yes.

The DEA isn't omniscient. Meth is indeed an illicit substance, but it isn't as high on the chain as coke or heroin is. Being under the radar and not making waves would've worked for a couple more years since there'd be no reason for anyone to be suspicious.

Never watch Breaking Bad, since I know it's plot now.

Get rid of that book

The process is part of the package. You leave explicit instructions with plenty of video examples and powerpoint diagrams to ensure you have the kind of pure meth that Walt produced.

I can't fathom why Walt would leave that shit in the open like that.

you've never properly taught nor learned anything in your life if you think it's that simple. There are subtle nuances and techniques that people learn as they work. Jesse was better than the supposed 'experts' because he had so much time to perfect the minutia despite his shaky understanding of the larger picture.

Ideally this is the best option. If you could be Walt as a college freshman (complete with all of the knowledge that happens in the future and his skills), then you'd be married to Gretchen while being a successful billionaire with science awards.

cooking meth is presumably like cooking food, you can't become a master chef by following diagrams

I know it's not that simple, but you just have Jesse teach them or whatever. Better to just grab as much cash and bail because the longer Walt was involved with drugs, the more difficult he could extract himself back to normality.

Not true, but even if that were the case, still have a better quality of life as a highschoo janitor in Finland, than a banker in the US.

Barrel Skylar. Shoot Jesse after Salamanca dies. Start a cancer foundation after finding out I was ridden with cancer and receive random anonymous 'donations' that go to battling cancer wherever in some shithole in Africa. Find a prime-teen pussy through sex-slavery and let her eventually realize I'm the best thing she can ever have. Have a normal kid and tell her about everything I've been doing so that when I die, she knows how to deal with all the money and the foundation I'm leaving to her. Fuck my retarded kid, he can get a dick in his ass for all I care.

>this is what americans actually believe

>Barrel Skylar
kekked

Take the money from the rich guy.

i agree that walt should minimize his involvement but you can't just say "give them the recipe and fuck off" because it simply would not work, and jesse didn't know the process by heart until they had been working together for a long time in a variety of environments

Your reading comprehension seems off.

Training Jesse is probably the best bet, but he's a dangerous loose end since he can expose Walt to other people. I wouldn't be comfortable with that. And I sure as hell wouldn't show people how to cook the meth myself because unless I'm wearing a disguise (which would piss people off), there's no other way I can properly teach the process.

I thought you were just talking out your ass, but anyone earning more than 32k can pay as much as 40% and up

like a third of the american population happens to be liberal retards who hate their own country

Write a screenplay for a series about a chemistry teacher who gets cancer and starts cooking meth to pay for his treatment. Make sure the contract would continue to pay my family after i died. Rake in the dough.

What would you guys have done differently if you were in Saul's shoes?
It seems if you ever pursued becoming a lawyer you'd still have Chuck problems.

Heh heh, that would certainly be a great way to make a ton of cash legitimately as well as stoke your ego, but I don't think anyone would buy it.

so we are finally in agreement that "sell the process and fuck off forever" is not a viable business strategy for a variety of reasons

not fucking lying to kim at every turn would be a good start

>get started in the meth business as I had previously, but don't adopt the Heisenberg personality
>After making X amount, go to Hank and confess that you've been making meth, but you've been forced to by Gus
>Show him where all Gus' compounds and the like are, despite being knowledge i wouldn't actually have yet
>Repeat with mexicans
>Now become Heisenberg, with no competition and being the last person anyone would suspect due to having solved ABQs meth problem single handedly

Wait until Skylar has my child, kill her in an "accident", begin laundering my money and being involved Saul earlier and actually invest my money to build a larger wealth pool. I'd take care of Gus earlier and take care of Jesse as soon as he becomes an actual problem. Other than that just make smarter decisions

>cook good meth
>rat out your sellers and competition
>keep cooking good meth
>"boy there sure is a lot of good meth still on the market, stemming from ABQ"
>"i wonder who could be making it"

genius

>free

Do everything the same except get rid of House of Leaves.

I'm in agreement that it's very complicated to pull off, but if I was in Walt's position, I just want to make as much cash as I can. I would take the job and offer for medical aid from Elliot and Gretchen, but admittedly I'm somewhat prideful as Walt is. I know when to stop so I don't want to get involved too deep, but at the same time, it'd be kinda of a hoot to be the mysterious drug supplier that my douchey brother-in-law is trying to find.

>confess to a DEA agent that you cook meth
>no one will suspect you of cooking meth, ever

A true master plan you got there, champ.

Would she be able to handle the truth though? Especially with Jimmy's latest action of ratting Chuck out to the insurance company.

1. Well now that I know I get cured of cancer.
2. I can contact my pharma bro's and they're willing to give me a big pay day

Just send an anonymous tip to the DEA you retards.

Just accept the Gray Matter money and enjoy life with my cute daughter and cerebral palsy son. Also maybe tell Hank that I'm from another dimension and that Gus is a drug lord.

>who can't speak Spanish",
I think you missed some of the show

I do everything up until he starts working for Gus, at which point I just don't antagonise the guy. I keep working in the comfy lab for crazy money, eventually trade Skyler in for a younger model and maybe buy myself a fully functional son while I'm at it.

Go speak with Saul directly to join Gus, never make contact with Jessie.

That way you avoid all the Tuco and Co. problems, and also avoid getting on the Gus´ bad side (because everything wrong that happened with him was because of Jessie irresponsabillity and Walter´s attachment to him).

Also this

>Married to Gretchen