Last Thread: >Gem Harvest:
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

LEAKS: (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

66.media.tumblr.com/ff66868eb7abaf133bdbdc5e372c7fcc/tumblr_nl657jzPD11ql6vs0o1_1280.jpg
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
youtube.com/watch?v=vc9PwMNoUjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Rebecca is abusive and narcissistic, and should kill herself.

Everyone shut up about Zuke

What's that smell?
It's Blüüd

I'm awake, help

Alright, finally early to one of these.

I haven't slept

Here's your help
66.media.tumblr.com/ff66868eb7abaf133bdbdc5e372c7fcc/tumblr_nl657jzPD11ql6vs0o1_1280.jpg

Hey /sug/, Is SU a good show?
Should I watch it? If so then what episode should I start?

Shut up, Zuke

Just stick to the first season, it's pretty good but things go to shit afterwards

Just watch all of it dumbass.

I just got home from work and its time for beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

thanks indexer!

Hey how long do you think you will stay on the Steven ride?
I'm here for the long run unless they really fuck something up so far Season 4 has just been ok but pretty much ever season starts ok then builds up.

I thought pearl said "I'm not white" in the thumbnail.

anyone has a link to the soundtrack?
It used to be on the OP but it's gone now, btw, are we allowed to stay on Sup Forums again for how much time?

Read the OP, it's there.
>Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

Who else can't watch the episode next Thursfday here? What will you do to avoid spoilers? Are you hoping that the episode gets leaked before Thursday?

I can swear it wasn't there a minute ago.
thanks for the link bro.

If the episode isn't leaked at least two hours before (or, like before, 5 hours), I'm not gonna watch it live it's hard to be an eurofag.
For the spoilers, if it's the screenshots or the 2 first minutes of the episode, I don't really care since they don't actually reveal what's happening..

Silly user, being white is just as much of an insult as being a whore in this day and age.

you shouldn't believe rumors

How is anything in that picture abusive or narcissistic?

I love the show and haven't seen any dip in quality. I think it's only going to about season 5 anyway

>come into a general for a show asking if a show is good

why

>my boss stopped me from doing whatever i felt like on her cartoon show so I'm gonna call her names

Christ

Not that you should believe it, might just be manufactured rumors

I'm going for the long run as well.

I see that a lot of people were excited by how good season 1b and 2 were. And now they're hoping it gets way better for next seasons.
I think the show's running well and the townie episodes are good to understand a bit more about Steven and his relations with the other humans.

reminder that zuke fucking sucks

-Yes
-You should
-The first, but you should binge at least the first ten.

I refuse to believe zuke actually exists, this is the personality of a tumlbrina caricature inserted into a robot 100%

>binge
purge

I think we can all agree the first few eps are kinda like the first few of 'Moral Orel'.

In what way? It's been a buzz around here, but I don't understand the hatred for this woman.

Wasn't there a bigger picture of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vc9PwMNoUjQ
Are you ready sug

Are you fucking serious, m8?
>Ruined Peridot and Lapis
>Forced lapidot down our fucking throats, BADLY
>Ignored other gay characters to jack off to lapidot
>DERAILED THE ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON WITH LAPIDOT SHIT
>DERAILED PERIDOT/AMY AND PERIDOT/STEVEN FOR THIS SHIT
>Threw a fucking tantrum over retarded tumblrinas arguing for and against Lapidot
>Has pathetic victim complex and blames everyone but herself for her failures
>Is generally an obnoxious tumblrina stereotype
>Constantly snubbed employers, cried when fired
And on, and on.

Yes, I was serious, because I did not know this.

'ruined' Lapidot? How?

Agreed with eveyrthing up until >peridot/Steven
You fags are also cancer as well as all the fags shipping Steven with gems.

Half that shit she didn't even do. She built a relationship with someone other than Steven, Just like Peridot did when she was inducted. It's only been about 3 episodes or so of that, with little bits here and there.

The other half of that is shit that can't be proven because it came off of an unverified tmblr blog.

The only thing I'll give ya is the "obnoxious tmblr stereotype" she wasn't like that till she got on the show for a bit.

Ruined it by forcing it in the span of two episodes? It's not organic in any way.

I disagree, but, i still love you, user.

>Think that the ending theme is working towards a new melody because of the piano bits at the end of the first 15 seconds.
>The next 15 seconds are an immediate tonal shift and actually become even less defined, containing what sounds like electronic cries.

I'm calling it, the first plot-related episode this season is going to be a massive game changer.

>tfw I miss old serious Peridot.

New one is qt, but feels like a different character.

1. Do you have a bf/gf? If so who are their 3 favorite gems?
2. Who are your 3 favorite gems?

>peri/amy/steven
>amy/garnet/bulimia

Except she did, and she peddled it.
I'm referencing her twitter, namely, not her tumblr.
Though, right now it's a case of "trust, but verify" on the tumblr end.
Zuke still blows ass.

I agreed with you as well until the Peridot/Steven bit. Not because I dislike the ship, I like it, but just because it's definitely not going to happen in canon.

It's a sad truth, but still. An user can dream.

1. No gf but date this weekend so hyped/nervous anons.
2. Lapis/Peridot/Opal

Unverified my ass. You fags wouldn't believe it even if she admitted it.

1. no :(
2. pearl, peridot, garnet

>It's not organic in any way.

Neither are the gems. Try to keep up, man!

But yeah. It's strange.

Maybe we'll get another flashback episode like 'Log date 7 15 2'.

Peridot was already reaching out to Lapis. I dunno. Maybe their mutual friendship with Steven?

I had better.

Reminder that Zuke quit because she couldn't stand her narcissistic abusive boss that is Rebecca Sugar but she got her 18 year old girlfriend a job on the show so nothings going to really change

>It's not organic in any way.

>inb4 yes it was for [bad reasoning here]

I wouldn't bother, this argument is months if not over a year old. Shippers gonna ship, and by that I mean shippers are garbage people with terrible taste in everything. Hell put them in charge of a show that was even good enough in the first place to get aired on international TV and just watch it go up in flames.

It's kind of sad, but the crewniverse just doesn't understand why the fan pandering is unprofessional and counterproductive. Because they are dumb shippers.

1. she doesn't care
2. Lapis/Amethyst/Stevonnie

I suppose you're right.

Fuck off you deluded idiot

fuck off indexer

>Ruined it by forcing it in the span of two episodes? It's not organic in any way.
But it's not even there. I guess they high fived once or whatever? Where is the "forced" part.

this whole zuke shit is a good prospect on how sugar deals with SJW meme bullshit
Can't wait for the show to steer into faux-politics

Reminder that there is no actual proof this blog is real.

>Purple Kecleon
No

I really wanna see how it ends and who else joins.

The subtext was heavy, user.

Stop saying "reminder" you cock juggler. This isn't tumblr; and that blog could have a personal photo timestamp of her and you'd say it's fake. There's no point in rebuffing this further.

Yeah, it's just someone who has been pretending to be Zuke for months, down to making posts that would require knowledge of her personal life, so they could make people who already hate her hate her a little more. I refuse to believe someone who has publicly admitted in the past to being fucked in the head would actually act like they're fucked in the head.

>HSG version of Zuke:
>abusive abusive narcissist narcissist low key sugar is an awful person lapis peridot oh man this blog isn't password protected but nobody can link it anyway!!

>Actual Zuke
>this thanksgivig tell your relatives you got a big dick and dont care
>Adopt these fucking cats!

How do you know they're dating?

Right? It's fucking ridiculous the lengths the Zukefags go to. Disavow, Zukettes, we'll forgive you.

Yeah clearly the "actual" Zuke is her public persona. That makes sense.

>but nobody can link it anyway!!
It has been posted numerous times already, stop baiting.

Except you haven't actually seen the blog. Just screencaps by one guy.

>It has been posted numerous times
Sure it has.

I've gotten shills to admit to the act.
It's made me paranoid, seeing proof of shills.
Are you a shill? Or are you legit?
I don't know why a shill would admit it, in these circumstance, but I find it hard to believe anyone is going to bat for Zuke like this.
What's your game, user?
You baiting us for the anal anger?

Gems

I'm in it until the end I think, barring an utterly massive screw up. They're clearly building up to something, and there's a ton of background that they've been developing that still hasn't been fully addressed. I really just wanna see where everything's leading to, even if in the end it's bad at least the ride was fun.

Also, can't help but wonder how many gems are gonna get on-screen representation by the end. There's a few notably famous ones that we still haven't seen, including Emerald, Topaz, Citrine, and Amber off of the top of my head.

Try looking in the archives. If you can't find it there, then too bad, that means you're too stupid to have access to the blog and you'll give us away.

I don't get you, I don't even like Zuke or her boarding style.
If I can't see the blog, and supposedly it still exists and someone can access it, then there's no reason I should believe it's real

Skip:

S1
>Cheeseburger backpack
>Together breakfast
>Frybo
>Lars and the Cool Kids
>Beach Party
>Joking Victim
>Steven and the Stevens
>Secret Team
>Winter Forecast
>Marble Madness
>Open Book
>Shirt Club
>Political Power

S2
>Say Uncle
>Love Letters
>Historical Friction
>Sadie's Song

S3:
>Steven Floats
>Beach City Drift
>Restaurant Wars

S4:
>Kindergarten Kid
>Future Boy Zoltron
>Onion Gang

If you really like the show after skipping those then go back to them, but you might get put off by it otherwise.

>It has been posted numerous times already
Then fucking post it.
You always try this bullshit going "Oh it's there you just have to solve my fucking riddle".
Either link it or fuck off.

I have it open in another tab right now. If you bothered to try you'd be able to find it easily. But you're probably just baiting people anyway because you know mods were deleting and possibly banning posts with the links.

>>Marble Madness
>>Political Power
>>Steven Floats

Absolutely retarded

at least separate the trash from the fun "fillers"

I did yesterday.
Everyone in the thread asked for the link and it was never given.
Why are lying?

Oh whatever you fucks. It's poopingpenis. And if you put /post/148663900747/i-love-being-a-gay-creator-and-reading-how-much-of at the end you can see her complaining about shipper harassment before the drama from Beta even became common knowledge.

>But you're probably just baiting people anyway because you know mods were deleting and possibly banning posts with the links.
You really believe I have any reason to defend Zuke or that the mods actually care about some boarder drama?
You're really reaching there.

Nevermind, you're not the other user.
Wish Sup Forums had IDs sometimes.

Is Jasper Fat?

poopingpenis.tumblr.com

You need a tumblr to see anything though

Then post the fucking link, I hate Zuke.
I want to see the fucking blog, man.
Don't cockblock me.

Also a post at /post/150142495002/i-hate-my-job-and-im-so-sad saying she hates her job way, way before people started suspecting she quit.

If anyone still believes it's someone impersonating her at this point they're just delusional.

Thanks for not cockblocking, m8

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Yes very

DELICIOUS BUTTHURT
THANK YOU user

GET FUCKED ZUKEFAGS

>peridot calling pearl a "fancy one" and fondling her
>eyeball's face
Those are some implications your throwing out there sugar
Sexualy implications

>telling him to skip Cheeseburger Backpack when they need to see it if you're telling them not to skip The Test
>skipping Winter Forecast that sets up Garnet being able to pass on Future Vision, and how it works, so it isn't a surprise for Jail Break
>skipping Marble Madness when it's a heavy plot related episode

>Frybo
>Lars and the Cool Kids
>Steven and the Stevens
>Say Uncle
>Steven Floats
These are good ones.

But anyway skipping is fucking retarded when the episodes are only 11 minutes.

Her favorite I'd Amy, then probably Steven and Pearl.

My favorite is Steven, then Pearl and Peridot.

Both of you have great taste.

>But anyway skipping is fucking retarded when the episodes are only 11 minutes.
This.

Here's how to actually get people into the show: link them the soundtrack, tell them to watch Giant Woman, and then to watch from the beginning if they're still interested. Say what you will about the pacing but you don't just skip episodes, in any show, especially not one that makes constant use of minor foreshadowing, slow buildups and where for the most part there's no consensus over which are the bad episodes.

>"which way to the baby war"
>gems from beta kindergarten fought pretty much as soon as they were "born"
DEEPEST

You realize we've been posting screenshot comps here so her Tumblr blog name didn't have to go viral? Now everyone is going to clamour over it and she's just going to end up deleting it

Here's another one btw