So much ice... what can men do with such reckless brakes?

>So much ice... what can men do with such reckless brakes?

>not even god can sunk my ship

>I shall remain here. These windows are water proof.

managed to hold ship floating as long as possible. seriously, check how quick usual ships sink, and compare to titanic. capitan and the crew were real heroes

>So it begins.

i see this is the thread where we pretend to be women

Ships usually don't sink at all though

>WOMEN AND NON-WHITES ONLY! I COMMAND EVERY SINGLE WHITE STRAIGHT MALE TO DIE ON THIS BOAT

It was very progressive for its time.

Who am I, Murdoch?

>Captain: Why should I welcome you, Iceberg?
>1st Office Murdoch: A just question, my Captain. Late is the hour in which this glacial mass chooses to appear. "Blackberg" I name him. Ill news is an ill guest.

Holy fuck it took me until right now to realize it's the actor who played Theoden. I'm fucking stupid.

>Full steam ahead.
>But, sir! If we go full steam the ship will sink faster!
>Good. We have not a moment to lose as every white fucking mate must die upon this ship.

He had nothing to do with how long it stayed up

the craziest thing? The real-life captain of the titanic was a direct descendant of Theoden

kek

What movie?

The old captain's name? Albert Einstein

Cameron's magnum opus, Piranha II

The sinking of the Titanic was an insurance scam. Some guy tried to blow the whistle ahead of time but everyone thought he was just writing a novel. It's called "The Wreck of the Titan" by Morgan Robertson.

>MFW you realize titanic and lotr were only few years apart
>and that same amount of time has gone by 4 more times

>2001 was 52 years ago

>yfw James Cameron used the working time machine constructed for the Terminator movies to go back in time and sink Titanic so he could make a movie about it that would go on and be the most successful movie of all time so he would get the funds to make Avatar

It was actually 49 years ago