nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf#page=3
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf#page=2
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf#page=2
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
yale.edu/scan/Shamosh_inpress_Intelligence.pdf
idol.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=non
youtube.com/watch?v=BTCVEVazeRE&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=mp3eVeUYrXw
youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

black people are borderline retarded, on average

source?

She just built a pyramid out of my pants.

>shopped nigger skin
New low

Black women are hotter. Just look at that body. Wow.

This pic makes me want to fap in a very strange manner

Liberals are on average more educated and have higher IQ's than conservatives

Jews and asians consistently outperform whites on average in both levels of educational attainment and IQ

Jesus Christ

source?

There are none, the initial conditions of black people are usually kinda shitty in the money aspect.

So they will not get the right foods and stimulus from the world.
That means less development in the child's brain and in her education

unf

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.

IQ is heritable. Heritability is encoded in genes. There are different distributions of genes that positively or negatively affect IQ in different populations. The end.

You missed a recent thread in which the user linked several research articles and papers that go well beyond our simple-minded shitposting.

I just fapped like a madman and my dick is sore, why must you do this?
Source

That's a japanese woman with photoshopped nigger skin.

sukisukicosplays.tumblr.com/post/149269997252

Liberals are smarter than conservatives.

We are the fucking monkeys.

I'm sad now. Thanks pal.

Must avoid fapping.

Human intelligence is highly heritable. Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

The scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased. Source:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are about as intelligent as very wealthy Blacks. Source:
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public. Source: udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf#page=3

Black children raised in White households have similar IQ scores to Black children in Black households. Source: psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 75. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100. Source: udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf#page=2

The White-Black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing. Source: jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa. Source: wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has a 40-50% genetic basis. Source: articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

Source ???

Ganguro?

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society. Source: psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf#page=2

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites. Source: psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf#page=2

The average Hispanic IQ is 90. Source: benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

The average IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa is 70. Source: benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

The average IQ in southeast Asia is 87. Source: benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

The heritability of IQ reaches .8 (80%) in later adulthood. Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html

Intelligence “is one of the best predictors of important life outcomes such as education, occupation, mental and physical health and illness, and mortality.” Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html

Intelligence is the most important trait for marriage. Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html

Heritability of IQ increases throughout life (except for very old age). Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html

The Black-White IQ gap is mostly heritable. Source: benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

Higher IQ is linked to lower time preference. Source: yale.edu/scan/Shamosh_inpress_Intelligence.pdf

SOURCE =====> Archive.is/LRe05

goes by the name "non"
idol.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=non
you're welcome.

forgetting the ashkenazi :^)

It's fake tan yep

they probably match the asian line very closely

I knew it wasn't a nigger because of the anime wig

youtube.com/watch?v=BTCVEVazeRE&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX&index=6

Source on OP is a cosplayer named nonsummerjack.

This is him.

>What is cherry picking

My FUCKING dick

Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=mp3eVeUYrXw

youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE

Why is there cum dripping down her leg

>chinks smarter than europeans

kekkles

Just realized how much /d/ I've actually had.

I think it's enough, because even scrolling through here, I know I should be hard, but I'm not.

I like black people

STOP IT.

Don't take the whole pill at once senpai

Why're you sad, you're close to nipville?

no im a different guy

That's easy to say when you're a fucking nigger.