Victory: Hungary Orders The Rothschild Banks To Leave The Country

Victory: Hungary Orders The Rothschild Banks To Leave The Country

archive.is/Mexyx

Victor Orban kicked out the Rothschild Banks, will Hungary be bombed now?

Other urls found in this thread:

hallettreport.com/No3.html
wakeuptothematrix.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/did-the-rothschilds-hijack-the-british-monarchy/
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2011/12/did-the-hemophilia-gene-reach-queen-victoria-from-nathan-mayer-rothschild-1558137.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1158993/Were-Queen-Victoria-Prince-Albert-illegitimate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dey woke

o shit ww3 here we com

Hmm.. what happens now?
Refugees welcome?
Isis attack?
US finds oil reserves?

source also bump

sorry anons, you're about to get some freedom bombs dropped on you. Ask Serbia how to detect our stealth planes.
>gonna have a "new hitler" very soon

> rapefugees welcome
>Victor Orban

Pick one

Incoming manufactured Hungarian financial crisis and/or war.

>1515

shoo terrorist

BREAKING: Orban found guilty of using barrel bombs and chemical weapons on fucking everyone n shiiet

>Victor Orban kicked out the Rothschild Banks, will Hungary be bombed now?
yep its officially coming now

>Victor Orban kicked out the Rothschild Banks, will Hungary be bombed now?

Yes 100% chance. The EU will fuck it over in every way to force co-operation.

>2015

Hvbklbfgjblliffjknbc

It's going to be embargoed harder than Iran and North Korea combined.

Well, Hungary, it was nice knowing you.

At least y'all won't be on the side of Germany. You know how that usually goes.

Holy shit it's happening

I hope Orban has A1 security, because he's fugged.

>will Hungary be bombed now?
I'm sure the Rothschilds will take some kind of spiteful Jew revenge upon them, but maybe not start a war, Hungarians are non-Whites after all, the Satanic non-White Jews may cut them some slack for being filthy mongrels. Then again, the JEws don't seem to be cutting Iran any slack for not wanting a Rothschild Central Bank.

source: unknown journalists and moderate reporters

The Duke of Kent (Queen's first cousin).

And people still question the theories that Rothschilds inseminated their seed into the Royal family at some point.

It was nice knowing you Hungary.

>I'm sure the Rothschilds will take some kind of spiteful Jew revenge upon them, but maybe not start a war, Hungarians are non-Whites after all, the Satanic non-White Jews may cut them some slack for being filthy mongrels. Then again, the JEws don't seem to be cutting Iran any slack for not wanting a Rothschild Central Bank.
We'll soon find out. Based Hungary, they need more dogs!

Sorry but I think Hungarians are white

yeah, just look at your queen's semitic features

Yup, never found anyone else yet
Half a year ago they were posting about how they ask IMF to leave
Only yesterday they started posting how Hun kicked IMF
Literally happening of the year and (((media))) is not writing about it. Two possible reasons
(((One)))
And two - that this is fake bullshit, which it probably is

>4th June 2015

I don't disagree at all. The theories are that Queen Victoria had a thing with Rothschild.

Although we can't know for sure, there's a lot of suspicious shit and it would make sense.

I swear if we got a sample of their genes and compared it with Rothschilds it would confirm that they're family.

hallettreport.com/No3.html
wakeuptothematrix.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/did-the-rothschilds-hijack-the-british-monarchy/
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2011/12/did-the-hemophilia-gene-reach-queen-victoria-from-nathan-mayer-rothschild-1558137.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1158993/Were-Queen-Victoria-Prince-Albert-illegitimate.html

Only temporary. The EU is already moving towards a centralized banking and treasury system.

moving towards, but would likely require full EU member states to accept for it to happen. That's waay to big a leap from sovereignty.

>63%

Sure Jamal.