Panty and Stocking

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST

Movie?

>and they are not pachinko
HAH! Fuck you, Konami!

Is everyone asleep or does no-one know this series anymore?

Season 2?

Its the day after thanks givibg people probably sleeping off the party.

Why is Panty and Stocking Sup Forums again? Is it just because of references?

Because gainax is full westaboo

How much of the people involved with P&S are still at Gainax and didn't leave for Trigger? Is this going to be the same issue with the new FLCL season?

Go back to Sup Forums weebs

It's really not, it's just that Sup Forums still likes to discuss it
By the way... Panty is best girl

Pretty much.

Panty and Stocking is Gainax's attempt to do Sup Forums animation and humor for Japan

Did they succeed?

Just give us another bomb-ass OST and I'll be happy

The original series succeeded at ruining Christmas

If we're talking about what Japanese people thought of it, all we can do is speculate and generalize.
There were some much-repeated claims in Sup Forums PSG threads, but never any sources

This is not an official account.

you know how stuff like ATLA was americans attempting anime? well P&S is more like the japanese attempting a cartoon.

I'm fine with Sup Forums's feeling on it, since we're not Sup Forums and significantly less bitter, and self loathing

Doesn't matter.

Avatar is not allowed on Sup Forums because it's made in the US, therefore P&S shouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums because it's made in Japan.

honorary Sup Forums newfag

Gainax isn't anything like it used to be. Everyone good there went to Khara or Trigger.

This account is probably completely fake and you're all falling for it.

it didn't do so hot in japan. Blu ray sales for it got beaten out hard by that Ore Imo anime and other stuff.

Sold like shit in Japan, but did pretty good here

So is this the only show that could be discussed in both Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Is it guy-nacks or gay-nacks?

I remember the creators being surprised at the show's popularity among women. I guess it makes sense though, when you have strong, independent characters like Panty and Stocking and a cute male in Briefs.

More like women like that the sort of humor came from women for a chance. Women has just as much perverted humor as males but its not always well written.

>COMMING
Idiots.

It's Gainax.

Is anyone who even worked on the original still at Gainax?

It's a joke. You know, like Panty is comming?

this makes me happy

Guy.

I'm wary. It took a while for me to accept that I'd probably never get any followup to this. If this is a ruse, I'll cut 'em so bad they'll have double-eyelids.

Yes fuck yes