Dan VS Thanksgiving Deleted Scenes

Facebook guy just added another voiced storyboard.

Yesterday: my.mixtape.moe/jicxff.mp4
An hour ago: my.mixtape.moe/klclvg.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-forced-harvey-beaks-creator-c-h-greenblatt-apologize-cartoon-brew-144630.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping
Want to check these after work

Does this mean all hope is lost for Season 4?

It's on indefinite hiatus, so yes.

How would it still be on hiatus if the channel it was on has been dead for 2 years?

BUMP

WAKE ME UP

I can't keep this thread alive on my own guys...

How does one convince someone to watch this gem of a show?

Tie them to a chair and force them to.

There is no other way

Something like this?

Try to relate to them, like ask if there a fan of American dad cause snots VA is great in this show.

>9/11 joke in a kids cartoon
Only fucking Dan.

Season 1 of Dan VS was the only dvd I have bought and will probably ever buy.
Unless season 2 dvd will ever come out.
Show has a special place in my heart

Wasn't the first season released on DVD in 2012? that was almost 5 years ago.

We are definitely never gonna see Season 2 and 3 get a DVD release.

I wish this show would get massively popular and get revived like Family Guy did...

Why would you want that?

Well, I know Family Guy went really downhill after it returned. But I have a little more faith in the creators of this show.

I would rather a show have 7 great seasons then go downhill for another 20 then ONLY 4 seasons. I can ignore all the bad of a modern Zombie show, doesn't make classic Simpsons any less amazing.

Well that's depressing. Hope the creators are doing good.

Man, I forgot how nicely colored this show was. It was terribly animated though.

What if a bunch of us just started marathoning Dan VS on hulu for a month every day? seems unrealistic though

Who IS Facebook guy?

Probably Dan himself

I always thought it was Dan Mandel himself. And judging by how he talks on his personal FB page, he types/acts the same so yeah I'm sure it's him.

Do you think he's still salty about Dan VS being cancel-, er I mean, being put on indefinite hiatus?

Have you seen either of the facebooks? Of course.
Frankly I'm amazed he got work even after Dan Vs from some of the shit he went off about on the fb page, though he was just a small actor in some roles and so far Dan Vs has been his only production/writing.

At least he got 3 seasons, which is way better than what happened with Making Fiends.

Damn, it's good to see more of this show. No matter how small.

>I'm amazed he got work even after Dan Vs from some of the shit he went off about on the fb page

Wait, what? do tell me more?

You can't really get blacklisted from a company that doesn't exist anymore.

Also shit talking doesn't seem to do as much damage to people as some of us like to think. Alex Hirsch talked about how absurd Disney's censorship process was while GF was airing. CH Greenblatt had a Nickelodeon meltdown a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure studios will STILL love to work with him. Fucking Brenda Chapman shat all over John Lasseter and Pixar and they STILL offered to let her accept the award for Brave.

Meanwhile, some guy who made an action pilot tried to unionize his animators and got blacklisted from the entire fucking industry. Why? Because studios can't damage control unions. They can damage control some shitty article on CartoonBrew about how working at Nickelodeon is scary.

So... did Dan talk shit about The Hub or what?

I don't think anyone knew/gave a shit about The Hub when Dan VS was airing, so it didn't really matter anyway

He only expressed mild confusion about the management and how he wished Dan Vs. got to reach a wider audience.

Oh.. that's nothing compared to what people like Greenblatt did lol

they did, for a certain other show. I'd argue that's how most people first saw it

It was made by Starz primarily. Hence another bit of the problem getting it aired or on digital elsewhere.

>tfw My Little Pony overshadowed everything else on The Hub

Damn it's great to see more Dan Vs. Even if it's just a couple clips.

I don't think anyone would of seen Dan VS if MLP didn't make people care about The Hub so it was a blessing in disguise

aquabats super show was pretty good too

sobs

Wanted to draw Dan to this quote because it seemed like something he would say.

Haha I love this! Thank you user!

>They can damage control some shitty article on CartoonBrew about how working at Nickelodeon is scary.

Can you give me the link to the article?

It's more in reference to CH Greenblatt's meltdown.

cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-forced-harvey-beaks-creator-c-h-greenblatt-apologize-cartoon-brew-144630.html

Bumping this thread with the Real Dan.

>tfw there will never be a Dan Vs movie about the union of old villains against Dan or a movie about Dan stopping the apocalypse just so he can keep watching his favorite TV show
>tfw there will never be more Dan Vs
I can't find a reason to live since 2013. What am I even doing here.

These deleted scenes could be a reason to live... for now

Bump

Dan the man

>Liking a medicore show
Give me your reasons for liking this thing Sup Forumsmrades

>not liking the show
Then why the hell did you come here?

Do a live-action movie with Charlie Day as Dan.

I ship dan and pinkie pie.
>Tfw no dan vs mlp

Shame we never got to see Dan's family.

I can't find anything about it outside the US

Did Dan air anywhere outside of the US?

Chris and Elise were Dan's family.

It's our JP Only.

Why wouldn't Dan play himself?

Golden, thanks

>Playing yourself in a movie.

And dan grandmother?

she dead

He said on the FB page at one point that Dan's family was never going to be shown, and if it was, it meant they had 100% run out of ideas.

He said in a podcast somewhere that he wanted to, in fact a pretty good chunk of the show's purpose was to give him a job, but he wasn't that good at voice acting at first, so they put out a casting call.

tbhsu I wish more face actors who cant's VA would realize this and stop ruining otherwise fine animated movies.

One with the eggs food thing is dead and the other one is Alive.

DAN MY MAN WITH THE PLAN, BLOW UP THE VAN

>tfw no more kotn either
where will I get my dose of curtis now?

in the endless abyss of reruns

>remembers that Dan VS has no reruns

What I mean to say is that you can always re-watch Dan VS online

but curtis is still alive
I want him to still be doing new stuff

Doesn't he still play in American Dad?

I like to pretend that Snot is alternate reality Dan.

Sometimes Harmontown and American Dad.

nice work

Bump

This was the only fucking show I enjoyed and they fucking PUT IT ON A HIATUS

Is it really even a hiatus anymore or are we just telling ourselves that at this point?

>HIATUS
You mean *cancelled.

yeah I'm just fucking lying to myself

It's fucking cancelled.

Why the fuck didn't kids like this show? I'm 23 and I saw myself in Dan so much.

I think the problem was more with the show being on an obscure and new TV network.

People don't really like trying new things these days so its best to be on an old familiar network.

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shame we can't get Dan on AS. Rerun it often and I'm sure they'd see enough ratings to justify another season.

I miss watching Dan so much. These short clips made me feel happy for a little bit again

>Also shit talking doesn't seem to do as much damage to people as some of us like to think.
Coming out as a Republican does.

>Fucking Brenda Chapman shat all over John Lasseter and Pixar and they STILL offered to let her accept the award for Brave.
I thought she had to stand in the lobby while Mark Andrews accepted it. Am I remembering this wrong?

I'm hoping we'll get a comic book or video game eventually.

>comic book
nah, Dan's not owned by a company for toys or merch. Heck he doesn't even have a large following. If he were CN Toonami then yeah, he has a chance of getting in one of those crossover games from CN but even then that's a margin so slim that there's a better chance him saying "crap" wouldn't be censored if aired on actual CN.

>Dan's not owned by a company for toys or merch
Wait, who DOES own Dan?

Also, Brickleberry's series finale was a four-part comic book, and no one liked Brickleberry.

Starz Media. No idea who they are but they had the best damn pirate series I've ever seen.

never lose hope

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

>Why the fuck didn't kids like this show? I'm 23 and I saw myself in Dan so much.
maybe it didn't appeal to kids enough?

>dan gets picked up by [as]
>on the condition it's partially redubbed with south park -tier obscenity

It aired in Ukraine in two different voiceovers. I also remember finding Hungarian dub.

But I actually like how Dan Vs. was full of adult humor without being obscene. That made it pretty unique and I think it made the writing of jokes more challenging but also more rewarding.

This show was never aired on Poland.

I think it was aired on Russia.

Dan Vs. should somehow get picked up by TBS like American dad.

NEW SCENE
_/danvsshow/videos/1263445253678995/

Bump

Dan vs Evil Dead when?

Dan VS was like Phineas and Ferb, absolutely MADE for crossovers.