He wasn't Death or Pain. He didn't even say that in the fucking movie. Why is the MCU so shit?

He wasn't Death or Pain. He didn't even say that in the fucking movie. Why is the MCU so shit?

What? A line from the trailers wasn't in the movie? How shocking

Next you're going to complain that Ant-Man left out the "Ant-Man name wasn't my idea" gag or that "YOU JUST STARTED A WAR" wasn't either

Why didn't Strange speak any of his spells?

Context? I don't follow super hero movies.

>Not following capeshit
>Posts on Sup Forums

He looks like an angry drag queen. Why?

>marvel

There's the problem

Most people forgot Thor was in the Civil War flick

Doctor strange isn't magic, he's basically a light manipulator

Normalfags and SJWs

They probably cut it out because it was too dark.

Good. If only more people were like him then this place wouldn't have turned into Sup Forums-lite.

What spells did he use? If my memory serves me right, he threw the cast into the mirror dimension on one occasion, and left his physical body a few times.

Every other "spell" was actually just the Eye and the Cloak, simple weapon/shield constructing or his sling ring. All the heavy magic was done by the rest of the cast

>What? A line from the trailers wasn't in the movie?

More like characterisation from the comics wasn't in the movie you /tvirgin/ poser

Wrong and the lanterns don't do that either, poser

>Thor was in the Civil War flick

It probably wasn't in the final movie because it would completely contradict his stated motivation of liberating everyone from death.

It was pretty obvious it wasn't gonna be in the movie, you can hear the audio cutting the words when he says that in the trailers

>Most people forgot Thor was in the Civil War flick

Trying harder isn't gonna make this a meme, user

It was clearly edited for the trailer
If you hear it again, the dialogue just doesn't sync well

>He wasn't Death or Pain. He didn't even say that in the fucking movie. Why is the MCU so shit?
Isn' that the question of the day?

The sad thing is that yes, it will. Because that's how easy it is to bait Sup Forums

>spells requiring a verbal component
>in 2016

>Isn' that the question of the day?
question of the decade.

Shitpost harder

And most people forgot Dr. Strange was Turkish. what's your point?

N-Not if I can stop you

That's the sort of response someone from Sup Forums would make.