Message to Anglos

Dear Anglos of the world come to New Zealand and settle here, with your numbers arriving the amount of asians will be destroyed and we can become white again

You got a sister then?

I'm scared of miniature people, are there areas where hobbits aren't allowed to go?

New Zealand is the third last place I would run away to.
After that is Svalbard and after is Antarctica.

Just have a shitload of Anglo children faggot. The other nations of the sphere have their own problems to deal with.

but islanders will always have 8 more kids than us

Now the question to ask is what can you, or we, really do about this?

get more white migrants than asians ones because there is no way of catching up to polynesian birthrates or turning immigration off

Brace yourselves, all the Remain filth is gonna come here.

>new zealand was 94% anglo/scottish before david lange the neoliberal traitor got into power

No, white migrants all vote greens for feelgood white guilt cuck points.
Just slam the gates shut, nobody comes in, all the shitskins go out

I'm getting tired of seeing my flag in the catalog every night. We're just not that important on the world stage.

how the hell are you going to stop maori and islanders from having 8 kids each then

Fuck off, we don't need that, everything is good.

strange definition of good

Wait.... You're being displaced by Asians? How the fuck they find out about you that was our last resort.

What is Victoria University exactly?
Is it just a thing where you pay money for a degree?
Because I sure as hell am not learning what I need from lectures and provided material.

By the time you get here this place will be owned by China. They're buying up all our land and houses.

We are not a white country, anyone should be free to come here, white people aren't native either.

Remove the bene. Once some of them die of starvation, they will realize they can't sustain large families.

Pretty much.

Queen Street during the day is an utter joke.

Auckland deserves to collapse and it will if the house prices keep going up. At that point the whole "diversity" charade is going to collapse and the Asians are going to be hated. They are already asking the police for special units to protect them from "racists"

Yes, we were 11.8% Asian in the 2013 census and this Asian invasion is a fairly recent thing, so 3 years since the last census means that the current numbers are even greater.

>We are not a white country, anyone should be free to come here, white people aren't native either.

While I would agree with you. We aren't allowed Europe either.

Indians have India and the Chinese have China.

Where the fuck do we run to?

Well I hope Hitler built a nice place in Antarctica for us or we're boned

We might not be native but British colonization built this country from nothing. That makes it a white country.

But many of us were born here, or we come from a very similar cultural background.
If you migrated from Britain to New Zealand, the only significant distinction is accent.

Indians are still fairly culturally compatible, they handle the language well and don't seem to behave too differently.

The fucking Chinese though...

You put too much value on race.
Maybe you should stop being a Eurocentric asshole that thinks white people just have the right to set up shop in anyone elses homeland. This land is stolen.

And a first world nation with arguably the highest living standard in the world.

>This land is stolen.

t. 1/6th maori who would have never existed without white intervention and if by some miracle his soul found a maori body would have probably been killed over a kiwi fruit by a neighbouring tribe

Mate, that's how imperialism works. The Maori couldn't defend this country so it became Britian's. Now we have to defend this country so it doesn't become China's.

eurocentric bestcentric

I'm starting to doubt that, reading the problematic replies ITT.

>70 thousand immigrants this year only

You're fucked.

You are either a chink or a poo in loo.

If that's the case. FUCK YOU and fuck off home.

Decolonisation happened for a reason, you think like it's the 19th century, there is no such thing as "right of conquest" anymore, white people have no right to keep others out of NZ.

>problematic

Wait aren't you the one advocating for more problems?

Maybe you should go back to Europe, Nigel.

New Zealand is going to be ALOHA'D from rising sea levels and climate change which will flood NZ with Pacific Islander refugees.

they always have the australian constitution as a back up plan

>"Nigel"
Nice try. Go home.

Wouldn't mind that so much desu

>all these foreigners coming to a country made up of foreigners and bringing their food and growing the economy!
How horrible.

Iv noticed over the past 2 years you Asians becoming a lot more arrogant and defiant towards the growing anger that is coming from people who have lived here a lot longer then you have.

Always in the media complaining about "racism" and how kiwis are lazy and that is why you are over running us.

Keep it up and watch the backlash. You think its just whites too. The Maoris and Islanders are a lot more pissed off then we are.

Look at all your dairys and stores being robbed by them. They know you are the ones with all the cash and you are the prime targets now.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is what happens when we have nice countries. We let them get fucked up by people that have no business fucking them up. I don't understand this. It happens sometimes in history but for it to be happening all over the world simultaneously regarding majority white countries is really hard to dismiss.

I dunno bro. Antarctica might be the only true white homeland. When the ice melts we must capture the mainland.

dont worry whiteman...post brexit visa free travel from the uk will be on the cards

time to keep down under white as it was intended

>RNZ was doing a report on how average price of an Auckland house is 1 million NZD
>they were looking for an interviewee
>couldn't find one that's not Chinese

how could it possibly be organised though?

The problem is most white people don't have children and are too degenerate and decadent

Same here, just a bit late on the mark,..but in due time

We will not let New Zealand fall to the Orcish hordes of Mount Doom.

NZ has a claim on the antarctic also...if that continent defrosts they can live there along with the aussies and british who have a claim also

and france....chille and the argies have a claim but its in our area so looks like it will be the falklands 2.0 electric boogaloo

NZ has the right to keep anyone out, white or not. Thats how borders work. The OP want's mass immigration of whites. I don't want mass immigration of anyone but especially not mass immigration of cultures that are drastically different to ours, i.e Chinese

>the backlash
>growing anger
Holy shit, I can't even. Go outside. No one under 60 thinks like that, everyone that has a problem will die or go senile before your "backlash" happens.

Its the base of operations for New Zealand's marxists. Surely that doesn't actually surprise you.

i hear your pm on my news

locals are lazy and wont pass a drugs test...that is why they must import shitskins

>Growing the economy
Yeah, because what the economy really cries out for is 160,000 more taxi drivers and sub-minimum-wage non-English speaking hospo workers each year.

>muh diverse food
The funniest thing about thrid worldist multi-culti retards like you is that this is literally the only positive thing you bring up in favour of mass immigration. Yeah I like a butter chicken every now and then, but not when it comes at the price of becoming a minority in my own country and turning New Zealand into a third world slum. Fuck off.

(((Pure coincidence)))

>locals are lazy and wont pass a drugs test...that is why they must import shitskins

No they just want to bring down wages. These stupid shit skins will work every waking hour for next to nothing.

>OP want's mass immigration of whites
not whites but anglo-saxons i don't want any fucking frogs,slavs or wogs

I hope some coconut beats your head in.

Maybe then you will fuck off home and take your stupid smelly family with you.

>live one street off queen street

Maybe you should go outside. You have a serious lack of ability to interpret the reality here.

I am a relatively young person (below 20) and I can guarantee you that people in the younger generations are becoming increasingly pissed off at the result of the older generations' reckless and treacherous immigration policies.

Now fuck off, Pajeet.

This is how Asians "grow our economy"

There cheap shitty tacky stores everywhere.

I'll take the bashing rather than going back to living in a shack with no toilet.

This

Importing millions of cheap, useless and low quality toys into the country does not constitute "growing the economy"

>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN
>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN
>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN
>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN
>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN
>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN
>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN
>>I can't even.
>I CAN'T EVEN

Lad the backlash has already begun.

Ooga booga, where do I sign up? Where da wite wimminz at?

(But seriously as a white man, where do I sign up?)

>"growing the economy"
>With over supply of 2 dollar shops and nail salons.

>(But seriously as a white man, where do I sign up?
not white but anglo-saxon only

Well at least your honest with your intentions. Hope you don't walk under any coconut trees.

White guilt and suicidal altruism. We're told by the media from birth that we're the root of all the worlds problems. Then we see how bad third worlders have it and people feel bad.
#Winston2016

B-but I'm English...

1/4 English. Roflmao.

whats the other 3 quarters

Anyone want to do a protest?
It'd be cool to surround the Beehive with cardboard signs on posts, and let people write things on those signs.

German American here. Coming to cuck you. See you soon

I'm down

Nigger you're a mutt like the rest of us. I however have Anglo Saxon name and could pass myself off as such.

Winston knows it's a deliberate effort, but he can't say who (((they))) are that is behind the deliberate effort.

Good, I'll be the ideas guy why you spend a whole bunch of money on posts.

why r ur flags so similar nz and australia? what do your flags mean by this?

Are you one of those tan American-Germans?
A bunch of cardboard pepes would be the way to solve the problem. Meme magic is the only solution.

he used to talk about the yellow hoards in the 90s

you are americas little brother m8

its always strange the only two genuine reasons for immigration are to line the rich and elderly pockets and fill my belly with half assed fast food.

Would be awesome if we could start another Country.

It basically means we're your children.

>become white again

Silly sheepfuckers, you were never white.

>americas little brother m8
no were australia's you fuck head

Dear other Anglos.

You guys can't compete with us Canadians.

new zealand was CONQUERED! it was not stolen!

no one owns any land....you own land if you have the power to keep it

even america doesnt own their land...if someone bigger came along they could take it

good luck trying to take it though.

land belongs to those who can take it...and then keep it.

>according to women

stupid leaf, women aren't trustworthy

You grow senile, father.
Will you not give way for a New Zealand empire?

That's because you're all a bunch of cucks who let your women sleep with blacks. Of course the women would think their men have the biggest dicks. They don't have to feel your limp Frenchie thing.

>new zealand was CONQUERED
no it wasn't the natives signed a treaty which made them subjects of the crown

implying your decedents wont look like this

new zealand belongs to the british anglo decendants.

its no longer the maori...they are guests just as the abo are in australia.

fight for your right to keep it.

Or build a frog statue.
There's a statue garden near the Beehive where all the statues are rudimentary brick sculptures, it would be entirely possible to sneak a frog sculpture in there.