Meet German chick at uni last night, she was playing Pokémon Go in one of the stairwells

>meet German chick at uni last night, she was playing Pokémon Go in one of the stairwells
>introduce myself she says she's a grad student in business
>tell her I'm doing nuclear engineering
>felt like I might as well have said I was a Hitler Studies major
>she says I'm a bad person and am going to make a bomb
>I told her I was doing atoms for peace
>"I'd rather there be no atoms"
>then she left

Is there any way to save someone this lost? I'm not white so I could hypothetically try and redpill her into an AfD voter. Suggestions Sup Forums? Especially germanbros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowtow
youtube.com/watch?v=DJpvFnL6dOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Focus on school and stop cowtowing to dumb sluts.

You must drop your Fat Man into her Nagasaki

a bullet in her brain.

FPBP, and the only correct post. They're all gonna be cunts until they're 40, so you may as well disregard them entirely.

LMAO
M
A
O

I am focusing on school. I'm just a very social person in my free time.

I didn't think I was "cowtowing" though

I posted this in the german hate thread this morning and some german guy said exactly that

>>"I'd rather there be no atoms"

Lost cause dude.

she was probably a lost cause when she said she was at my uni doing a MBA.

a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
Do your shit and stop talking to retards.

Why not a licence for each atom?

BAN ASSAULT ATOMS

WHO THE HELL NEEDS 92 PROTONS?

Dont bother, she isnt worth it. If you want to make sure of it ask her what she thinks about GMOs

PRAISE ATOM

>Still playing Pokemon go
Absolutely not, just surrender before wasting your energy.

>she was playing Pokémon Go in one of the stairwells
>she says she's a grad student in business
She's going to end up employed at her roommate's dad's firm/agency/whatever as a glorified secretary after graduation. She'll receive a $50k salary with benefits, and get her first raise after she gives the old man a handjob one day in his office.

There, now you know everything you need to know about this uninteresting person.

Typical german woman brainwashed by jews

Same here senpaivich, what's your specialty?

Fun fact: kowtow is actually a loanword from Chinese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowtow

Why are you making stuff up on the internet?

Kill her, just end her suffering

tell her that you;re studying so that you can deactivate the atoms

That was gold. Here's your yellow star

>id rather there be no atoms
wife her
me too senpai.. me too :^(

>not longing for a world in which there be no atoms

Are you people not paying attention to OP saying he's not white?

He tried to fuck a white German girl, he wanted to do the Jews work and blanda upp. Now here's Sup Forums giving the shitskin advice like "man just fuck her haha lol" "forget her man haha" fuck you OP and fuck you faggots sucking his muddy cock.

Also lets not forget he's working on Jew science also. Probably inadvertently helping put another nail in the coffin of white Christendom.

>meet a cool blonde german exchange student
>she's super fun and hot and everyone likes her
>creep her facebook
>languages: turkish
>FETHULLAH GULEN HOCAEFENDI shit all over

>I am focusing on school. I'm just a very social person in my free time.
why are you here?

>Jew science
This is why everyone calls us retarded you know

We all stopped at reading at "I'd rather there be no atoms".

>I'm not white
Hmm...

>educating women

I have never read a more retarded line in my life, that takes some skill mate I have to hand it to the girl.

>she calls me a bad person and says I'm going to build a bomb

It's a little weird for somebody to be that judgemental, but maybe they're--

>I'd rather there be no atoms

Should have pushed her down that stairwell OP

"Id rather there be no atoms."-Random Chick
Take that in. Fucking think on that shit. Absorb it into your cranium. Wat

Nuclear science is Jew science. It's an attempt at destroying matter, something physically impossible yet the despicable Jews in their quest to vanquish the world and consolidate the judendom have worked tirelessly to create an abhorrent horror of a tool, the atomic bomb. They have no reverence towards nature or the world they live in because this is a temporary home for the Jews, soon they will leave and leech another planet because this is the ultimate redpill. Jews are harvesting aliens that colonize planets, enslave the population, and sap the planet dry for their overlord Yahweh.

Well, you know what you have to do to get her, blow up everything.

>She's going to end up employed at her roommate's dad's firm/agency/whatever as a glorified secretary after graduation.
lmao this is my sister

Kek wills it user. Nuke the planet.

>this pasta again

I think she meant "I'd rather there be no Adams"

Op is your name Adam (probably is just faggot)

That only creates more atoms. What we need to do is create a hypermetalloorganic biomass to create a universal polymer of which all is one.

>I'd rather there were no atoms

include me in screenshot please

my uni's big on accelerators and pulse power research reactors

I couldn't make this shit up if I was trying

no lie I fucking bawled laughing at this

Why oh why are there so many fucking idiots in the world. Is the education system failing?

My fucking sides holy shit

best laugh i've had in ages
thanks user

This is why women shouldnt be allowed in universities.

>nuclear engineering
bad choice, m8

Would still be made of atoms tho.
We're gonna need antimatter. A lot.

Tell her your studying how to shut the atoms down.

This thread is gold.

You should have told her you were researching how to deactivate atoms.

>Pic
>Rape is not intrinsically evil
What the fugg

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>I'm not white
>rejects you
Well she probably votes AfD already lol

>felt like I might as well have said I was a Hitler Studies major
>she says I'm a bad person and am going to make a bomb

Oh not, not again

What are the requirements for foreigners in US universities anyway? What university are you in?

I really wanna go there

That will require a big bomb. A VERY big bomb.

Go to a mediocre state college, should be easy especially since you're Finnish and all

Germans are reserved in public with strangers. She was probably thinking "uggh now heres another loud american guy, who tries to flirt with me when Im on my break".
Knowing women, it most likely didnt matter at all what you said, but if you are hot/athletic or come across as a creep.
From my personal experience Id say she was one of those shy german girls, who get flustered easily in unfamiliar situations. That and she was likely intimitated by you & embarassed that you caught her playing kiddie games.

Cuck. Women dont give a fuck about peace.

Implying nuclear bomb isn't the peak of human evolution and the most beautiful event we have ever created.
You are god amigo.

Is that video real?

youtube.com/watch?v=DJpvFnL6dOk

FUCK ME!

More like deploy his Little Boy in her Whore-ashima.

I'd rather there be no atoms
KEK

>ugly dude playing a childrens game talks to a german qt
>she is disgusted by him on first sight and since he said something to her she has to reply
>she wants to end the conversation as fast as possible so dissmisses everything he says