Star vs. the Forces of Evil

So...how can split up Jackie and Marco without either of them (or Star) looking like scum?

Or would you rather they go full hog with their Disney Princess subversions and not have Star wind up with the main boy at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

enlightenedrobot.tumblr.com/post/153628563744/romance-in-svtfoe-updated
youtube.com/watch?v=O2A0WVa8Ffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that would certainly be original

which is why I do not think it will happen

Jackie continues to be bro tier and let star be selfish as she sees how much Marco and Star care for each other

I'd love it if the show actually went in the direction of Star getting over her feelings for Marco. I think it would work out a lot better, personally.

You know other shows have done this right?

It absoultely has to end on mutual terms which seems unlikely seeing how much marco/jackie enjoyed each other's company

Marco is just gonna trade down

>that contented sigh Marco makes when Jackie says, "Don't worry. I've got you."

This is just too cute to ruin.

>trade down
>to a magical princess

Jackie realizes how much Star and Marco mean to each other and just wants Marco to be happy.
Alternatively (AND VERY UNLIKELY) Jackie dies in some child-friendly manner.

>Star being sad after knowing Marco for barely a year and only just now pining for him
>Didn't have to wait two decades for the object of her affection to let her do the nasty

Get on your dad's level, Star. Really work for something for once in your life.

And then guard it with fierce paranoid jealousy once you get it.

Star's character flaws are just too glaring for it to seem like anything but a downgrade

The show is basically her Coming of Age story, she'll be much more mature by the time she and Marco get together.

>Marco is just gonna trade down
You faggot

So is it canon butterflies don't have game

Tell Janna Banana something nice!

>Star's character flaws are just too glaring
See, I think that's bullshit because the show acknowledges these are character flaws instead of just glossing it over like with Mabel. Also, it's bad to have character flaws but Jackie essentially only just now getting focus as a character is better?

I appreciate how they handled her in this episode but it feels like they only just started paying attention to her.

River's not a Butterfly. He's a Johansen.

Butterfly royals have plenty of game. Just look at how big their family was in Game of Flags.

Star still has Tom, right?

Requesting Jackie as Superman (from dawn of justice) saying "starco is dead, bury it"

Oh so it's a women pass their name down thing?

Star and Marco can't have a live together unless one of them is willing to quit his/her entire world. Marco leaving Earth would go against the coming-to-age narrative and Star leaving Mewni would enrage the tumblrites and they're the only audience left.

>Star and Marco can't have a live together unless one of them is willing to quit his/her entire world.
No necessarily

Mewni is a matriarchy. Rule is passed down through Queens from mother to daughter. The Kings are consorts who marry into the family.

You are an emotionally stunted loser:

>Theres a common trope often presented in children’s media where a character bullies another character because they actually secretly like them; think Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold. The reason this is so common is because (and let me make this clear) at a young age its the only way a lot of children find can express their feelings. I believe that Janna never left that stage.

>If Janna and Marco knew each other for as children, then Janna likely never learned to properly cope with her emotions. Sure, she knows its wrong, and that if it continues she might wind up driving Marco away for good, but at this point, stuffing crayons up Marco’s nose is the only way she and him can interact.

enlightenedrobot.tumblr.com/post/153628563744/romance-in-svtfoe-updated

wish we could turn back time to the good old starco days

>Star dates Tom to make Marco jealous

I assume the shippers expect Marco and Star to stay together after high school, considering how much they cling to the Blood Moon Ball, and that mean marriage. They'd have to choose a home and how to live.

They have only shown her openly having feelings for him in a single episode.

Got a link to the comic?

Techincally sleepover too

She is still rich and the best friend Marco ever had.

Daily reminder

Still THICC

I only like you as a meme

>"Are you okay?"
>"JACKIE, ARE YOU OKAY!?!?"
What did he mean by this?

hoes >>>>>>>>>> bros

~30 episodes that came before it are even more too cute to ruin.

from which episode was this again?

Meatballs guy?

Anyone got a webm of the stairs scene?

Realistically how many characters have implied Star and Marco would get together

Tom, King Butterfly, that one servant

Anyone else?

this one?

Usually people celebrate characters with flaws because that makes them real, and criticise characters with little or no flaws because they are boring.

Unless physical appearance says otherwise I guess.

Mr. Diaz sure is a lucky bastard

Nice dubs Janna Banana.

latinas are only for fucking , trust me , i am latin

THE BLOOD MOON

The moon

Also, which servant?

You and me brother...you and me

> that one servant

Mr. Candle?

I don't know anyone else you could be talking about?

>"Don't worry, I got you"
>dat smirk
What did she mean by this?

She wants the Dick

She meant they're having a whirlwind romance that will move fast and end in heartbreak.

We also don't know what she wrote in the book, that could be revealed later on.

The guy who said this after Purple hair Star and Marco hugged
>Point Diaz

With the assistance of her upper limbs her will support him as they use motion to propel them at speeds they would be otherwise incapable of achieving. Fear is an irrational response as long as her upper limbs are in position.

Toradora route, where Jackie, seeing how truly close Marco and Star and how they don't know they are in love, rejects Marco so they can get together.

Of course, Jackie is still broken up about this however, but still she tries to continue being friends with Star and Marco afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2A0WVa8Ffs

Tom's score keeper

>somehow the priciniple knew we would be best friends and he was right!

Something along those lines were the start

Marco's voice actor says the show might come back in February.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable episode where Star and Jackie have to go on an adventure together for Marco's sake.

How did blake not cockblock marco

>that grin
Every Time.

>Feb
FUCK DISNEY!!!!!!!

why is so longgggg

hoping on some Christmas episodes not the st.Valentine shit

Not Disney's fault that making cartoons takes time.

He's an actor, not a scheduler at Disney. Your guess would be just as good as his.

It's a guess, not fact.

But I was thinking it might be in February to.
Disney seems to love stretching out episodes for as long as possible

>we were
>not we are
What did she mean by this?

It cannot have been something that extreme. She is just realizing how badly she wants him and that hooking him up with Jackie was a mistake.

January 16

>show comes back on Valentines week
>it's a Marco and Jackie hang out together while Star spills spaghetti, burst into treats, and gets cucked again episode

It's pretty impossible to out cuck what just happened to star that's allowed on Disney

We already know the Valentine's day episode is a Tomco one.

Mon Feb 13th is an episode about Marco and Jackie getting married.

I know, I am from Disney

Flash forward finale to the birth of the Jarco child. Star is asked to be the Godmother.

thank ludo for prolific fanartists

based moringmark strikes again

it hurts so good i love it

Janna

Meant to reply to this

Pony Head

Marco and Jackie just naturally break up because they get bored with each other. Not because they're too different -- they're too similiar. Marco realizes he is happier with Star who is spontaneous and exciting.

Oh boy.

STOP THIS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Every time I see comics like this, the more I dislike Jackie

>Jackie will come at Marco's house and steal him from star many times in next episodes

Did someone ask for a Cuck Star dump?

What is this bullshit?
>sees tumblr in the filename

Oh that explains it

Yes I did

Why must you do this to me user