Same VA thread

>According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kdkFJa2VJM
youtube.com/watch?v=rqSvbkTLevQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1h6VXHl5bRm
vimeo.com/64970518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually Mr Jensen, I prefer to think of myself as Daedalus, watching helplessly as his child crashes into the sea

Anyone who would think this has no idea how an insect's wings actually work.

I bet you operate using only 10% of your brain.

Stop being such a fucking tease, you sweet little twat!

That's a myth, everyone uses every part of their brain.

well the myth is busted because user clearly doesn't

DIE DIE DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=-kdkFJa2VJM

Fangtastic to meet you.

>The universe looks at you and sees a hero. But you know what I see? A coward. Someone who's lost the guts to find his race...

CAN'T READ MY
CAN'T READ MY
NO HE CAN'T READ-A MY POLKA-FACE

You're an idiot, Starscream. When we slip by their early warning systems in their own shuttle and destroy Autobot City, the Autobots will be vanquished forever.

That's not fair; Frank Welker is everything.

Wow, he got head from a Jewish girl? Fuckin' A!

Have a crappy weeken, hope your house burns down.

>Can I have an um... advance my allowance?
>One Dollar? YOU HATE ME!

It's almost as if they casted Tom kenny on purpose since all of his characters ound a bt like spongebob

I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's Emperor. But for all these years I have never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the Gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in Darkness a Doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed; the Year of Akatosh 433. These are the closing days of the 3rd Era, and the final hours of my life.

War. War never changes.

Yeah, but I like to win. How will I know what numbers to pick?

THE GUARDIANS WILL MEET THEIR END SOON ENOUGH. BUT YOU...DIE NOW.

bump

>You're a vampire! Vampires suck! Blood!

>Nah, see, that's a myth. Dracula scrape with his fangs, then lick up the blood, like this. ALALALALALAALAALAL

>HELLOOOOOOOO NURSE

Remember this... and take it to heart: kindness sometimes leads to even greater tragedy.

>I AM THE SENATE!

>I am the man with the plan. People will come to me for salvation. I have a hunch that something's gonna happen. Take this Stacy concert goin' on right c'here, something very bad is gonna happen here. You know the kinda people that come to these Stacy concerts, these dudes have got energy to spare. We're talkin' guys who beat off four times a day! This is an epicenter of energy, man. But this Stacy they love, she's an, she's an illusion, but in the new age, there's no foolin' them, no sir, they won't be fooled by illusions anymore! Oh, oh my God! I'm comin', I'm comin'! Whaaa-hoo, whoo! (Concert building
explodes) See, I told ya. This is real!

It don't matter, none of this matters.

Wait Barry is Carl?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqSvbkTLevQ

Now I'm listening to it I can hear it and it seems super obvious.

Burn

n a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of EVIL!

You Americans are all alike. Well, this time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly.

That's Gary Cooper, asshole!

You know, during this joyous season, it is easy to forget the true meaning of Christmas. What Christmas is really about is the birth of the cute little baby who would grow up to die an unbelievably horrible death for our sins. You know who I'm talkin about: Jesus, our Saviour! Born from an attractive, young virgin named Mary. Jesus was an unplanned birth that really made a name for itself. Like if Joseph had refused to let the baby grow within Mary, who knows what this building would be right now... maybe even a synagogue! But because Joseph had the moral goodness to raise the "surprise;" we are safe and warm here in a Protestant church. Amen, and merry Christmas...

Fuck I can here it now also

fuck you now I can't unhear it

Thank you for explaining the joke, user.

lord hater or someone else?

Reaper from Overwatch

LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER 9/11

Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.

And now, here's something we hope you'll really like!

It's a good thing Dr. Light built me stronger then Humpty-Dumpty.

Anakin, teaching is a privilege. And it's part of a Jedi's responsibility to help train the next generation. *whipcrack*

bump

Sorry, I had too.
vocaroo.com/i/s1h6VXHl5bRm

nice meme

Not too much of a fan of Regular Show but this caught my eyes because it was a long post. Is there a link to this? Does it actually sound like Rigby?

Make that bitch your bitch,you bastard!

Before this life of yours ends, tell me something: Is my memory still left on Titan? Am I living in the real world? Or is this just a dream that these butterflies are showing me? Are they a part of the dream?

It's like a minute and a half in. vimeo.com/64970518

Sounds like an older Rigby. Like this was his next job after the Park.

This one gets me every fucking time

I do things because they feel good. I drink because it feels good. I killed my husband because it felt good to be rid of him. I fuck my brother because it feels good to feel him inside me. I lie about fucking my brother, because it feels good to keep our son safe from hateful hypocrites. I killed your High Sparrow... and all his little sparrows... all his septons, all his septas, all his filthy soldiers, because it felt good to watch them burn. It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain. No thought has ever given me greater joy.

Among the children of the jedi there are no innocents

She begged for her life, detective. She begged for her life and for the life of the baby inside of her.

You'll work yourself to death! Ha ha!

Everywhere you will die. You, your family, everyone will die.Over and over, mountains of broken bodies, beneath the wheel.

Wait he plays the lich? Never picked up on it. fuck.

holy fuck why didn't i realize this before

Did you boys get paint on me first dollar? And did you then write on it with crayon?

Save him, Jedi? Can you save him? Why not let him go. Let him die, and you can stop all that I will do.

President? Do you have any idea how much power I'd have to give up to be president?

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Now suck my cock.

what's that line from?

The Fairly Oddparents

thanks

>Try being my size and going into a public restroom.

LEON, HELP!

Hello, Moe's Tavern...

When did Hank Azaria voice Starscream?

WHICH ONE OF YOU FELLERS IS THE REAL DIRTY DAN?

Never. But the first season had Moe and Smithers (and I wanna say Burns?) voiced by Chris Latta.

They had Azaria go back and re-record his lines after he left.

Feelings? I don't care about feelings!

Huh. That's new to me. Interesting bit of trivia there. Thanks, Boco.

Actually we don't know how much we use, but the notion of it being 10% is laughably absurd.

>SNAKE
>DID YOU LIKE MY SUNGLASSES?

Don't forget that the GoW Herc was played by the dude from the tv show.

Greetings, I am Archer, Emissary of the Gorgonites.

By the way, did I mention that [he] likes to watch cartoons?

Can you imagine any intelligent adult doing that?

From the Japanese dub of this movie:

Naruto and Kurama

And Nick is Minato

It's the stupidest thing that Herakles was Hercules in GoW. Fucking Disney.

i always have at least one revelation per these threads and this is it

This was a brilliant casting move that shows just how fucked up the Jump City universe is.

There's also how ridiculously light a bee's body is.

Yes we fucking do, goddamn it. Different parts of the brain do different things. We use ALL of these parts whenever we need them.

Actually, iv heard an explaination for the bee thing but its pretty /x/ teir. apparently bees dont just push air around with their wings to fly, but rather use their wings to vibrate their bodies at a certain frequency that allows them to litteraly produce an anti-gravity field. UFOs apparently use the same kind of high-frequency electromagnetic fields to move and travel trans dimentionaly. its all vibrations and frequencies mang.

Bees confirmed to be a part of the hypercrisis.

>its pretty /x/ teir
only because you added the retarded ufo thing

"anti-gravity fields" are pretty /x/-tier.

Don't let me stop your great self-destruction.
Die if you want to, you misguided martyr.

I wash my hands of your demolition.
Die if you want to, you innocent puppet

SPIIIDEEER WUUUUSSSSSSSSSS

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt???

I Heard he also did Gordon Freeman

I wish I could do something about this. But I can't. But I can promise you two things.

One: I'll always look this good.
Two: I'll never give up on you... ever.