In your opinion...

In your opinion, are there any characters from Marvel or Dc (including their imprints) that would fit better if they switched to the other company?

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/titlespotlights/batman.html
comichron.com/titlespotlights/amazingspiderman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spiderman and the Mutants

Marvel doesn't deserve either

X

/thread

X-Men
Flash

Well, at this moment in time....every single classic Marvel character would be better at DC

By classic I mean, real ones, not all the shitty newer OC tier crap characters like Iron Chick the black, Miles, Spider-Gwen, Gwenpool, etc etc....those characters deserve how shitty Marvel is now

Flash would be horrible in Marvel.

half of what makes Flash great is his positive relationship with the world and the only thing Marvel ever does is talk about how everyone hates superheroes, including other superheroes.

Spider-Man
Fantastic Four
ALL mutant characters and other affiliates

DC really should make a new imprint based on their Earth-8 versions of those properties. If Marvel can make SS, DC can make a G-Men ongoing without getting in trouble.

no. anyone who thinks you could just transplant a character or team from one to the other without ripping up what made you like them in the first place is delusional

>If Marvel can make SS, DC can make a G-Men ongoing without getting in trouble.
I prefer Zen Men name. G-Men gives me The Boys flashbacks.

Thor, he'd flesh out dc mythological side and give wonder woman something to bounce off of.

The mutants.

X-Men

Why do you people seriously think Spidey would thrive in DC?

Idk if the X-Men need to join DC but they definitely need to fucking leave Marvel.

I kinda agreed with you at first, but then I thought about a Spidey and Nightwing team up and now I want it.

Original Spidey would have peers in the Teen Titans. instead of being the out-of-place kid in the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and/or X-Men.

The adventures of Wally, Roy, and Peter would be a real hoot.

It kind of changes dynamics, though. Like for instance Blue Beetle in the 60's Charlton universe is different from Blue Beetle post-COIE. Or like how Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family pre-COIE are a lot different from post-COIE versions.

I mean I guess you could integrate Captain America into the DCU and it could work. Generations showed that. Maybe Spider-Man could since there's not as many heroes in New York as there are in the Marvel Universe. But you kind of end up wondering what JJJ's position on the other heroes are since DC's universe usually likes its heroes more than Marvel's universe does.

Scarlet Witch
Sentry
Hercules
Wonder Man
Death's Head

The Fantastic Four and Spider-Man would work well in the DCU

He'd probably be more toned down and focus on the less public superheroes or ones with outside affiliations. So Batman, WW, and Flash would get grumbling and complaints, but Batman, Aquaman, and the GLs would get both barrels.

Switch Spider-Man to DC.

Then obliterate the Marvel universe.

Fantastic Four would fit in much better at DC.

bump

So what exactly is Spider-Man even fucking swinging on here?

You're mum's cuckold is holding his web.

The end of Martian Manhunter's cape. He's using the fact he's flying to his advantage

Fantastic Four
Some Xmen characters
Psylock, Gambit

Why is Wolverine looking at us?

He knows!

DC wouldn't do shit with them anyway. The only thing they care about is Batman.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Spider-Man outselling the Bat when he was released. They would have likely saw this and swapped out Wondy for Peter in the trinity.

It's been said but Captain America is a DC character in the Marvel Universe and Batman is a Marvel character in the DCU. Driven by positivity and optimism vs driven by angst. They are defined by what they bring out in the characters around them who are different from them, and vice versa.

Other than that, everyone is where they belong.

>People like Spiderman
No
Stop

Spider-Man would work well in DC

Wonder Woman would work much better in Marvel, as would Poison Ivy and Clayface.

Who the fuck is Spiderman? The only character I know who's similar to that is Spider-Man.

>but wasn't Spider-Man outselling the Bat when he was released.

It's unknown because the sales figures for both Amazing Spider-Man and Batman during 1963 were never released (or at least haven't yet).

comichron.com/titlespotlights/batman.html
comichron.com/titlespotlights/amazingspiderman.html

Spider-Man's circulation might've been more than 300,000 in 1965 but it's hard to tell for 1963 (when the ongoing actually launched) or 1964.

Batman's circulation might've been around 400,000 (maybe even the 390,000s in 1963, before the New Look revamp happened) since by 1965 (a year before the Adam West show was out) it was back up to 450,000.

God, I read circulation as circumcision for a second

>Batman got circumcised 400,000 times.

>We will never get an arc of Bruce having PTSD from getting circumcised 400,000 times.

Mutants I could understand, but Spidey? They'd ruin him

>By classic I mean, real ones, not all the shitty newer OC tier crap characters

Why would you think people considered those 'classic'? Why did you feel the need to make that distinction? Who exactly do you think you're talking to?

>Captain America is a DC and Batman is a Marvel
No, seriously just no.

DC already have Superman and they don't need CA and Marvel definitely don't deserve Batman and wouldn't be able to make him as popular as DC did.

I don't think they would fit better, but I think Captain America, Spider-Man and the FF could sort of fit in with a DCU while Batman, The Question, Ted Kord, and Captain Atom could fit in with a Marvel Universe. But the "rules" for each universe could just change things. Like if Batman were in the Marvel Universe some of Batman's villains might turn out to be Mutants or Inhumans.

Don't be autistic

Static

So he could get some fucking material

He's dc's spiderman

Where do you think you are?

What if Wonder Man joined DC and was a member of the Justice League alongside Wonder Woman.

Carol Danvers, Wonder Man and Sentry feel more like DC characters then Marvel, they're too powerful. Batman feels like he would fit into Marvel's street level heroes more.

>Fantastic Four

This. Existing is better than being ignored because you're too problematic.

Do you really want Slott to be able to get his hands on him then?

Sentry would just be Superman on one of the other Earths.

Wasn't Hank Henshaw's origin basically the FF's?