So they just decided to form a group and run around doing heroics with no supervision or a mentor with experience to...

So they just decided to form a group and run around doing heroics with no supervision or a mentor with experience to guide them?

When they had mentors to guide them, they were pulled into CWII. They formed the Champions explicitly because their mentors turned out to be a bunch of cunts that care more about fighting each other than helping people.

And they care more about twitter than saving people.

Just like the New Warriors, yeah.
Back to the other thread, dumbshit.

Oh yea, I forgot, the heroes of Marvel doesn't do heroics anymore.

My bad.

Why is Cyclops even there?

hiding from jeen

Cause old people voted for Trump and Brexit. Clearly these young adults will know how to save the world better than people that have been living in it longer than they've been alive.

Sounds like a superhero team

>young adults
I don't think they're considered as YAs yet, user. These are still hormonal, puberty laden, identity vs. identity crisis teenagers.

Got to keep an eye on baby Hitler. and maybe try and reform him.

Old people made it so brrxit and trump were the best choices for even dumber old people so yeah

Silly user, what is important is that they IDENTIFY as young adults. What you are is not important, is what you identify yourself that is.

> Viv
> hormonal, puberty laden

You got it all wrong

It's the fuckheads like Iron Man and the Vision that need supervision, not these kids

because the O5 are dicking around the country and Scott wants to help people

>Scott wants to help people
more like kill all non-mutants like the HITLER HE IS

fucking Hitler

Can we please get rid of the time displaced fucktards.

Except Sam's, but Dick Rider is dead.
And Cho, because Bruce is also dead.
And honestly Peter hasn't done anything too terrible for a while.

>supervision or a mentor with experience to guide them?
Teen Cyclops will most likely fill that role, he's a professional superhero

Nah she just got SJW programming, which is worse.

Why do they need a supervisor? They've been heroes for years now, this isn't the first time they didn't just discovered they had powers yesterday.

You forgot? It's been going on since the early 2000s

I hope it blows up in their smug millineal faces.