Daredevil S1 > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones > Daredevil S2

Daredevil S1 > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones > Daredevil S2

Disagree?

That was my official rank, but on reflection, I wouldn't put Luke Cage that high.

I'd put DDs2 above JJ, at least.

I feel like the first 2/3 of JJ was strong, but only the first half of Daredevil season 2.

Jessica Jones definitely got more annoying by the end, but it took longer to get there.

I disagree I'd probably do it like this
Daredevil S1 > Jessica Jones > Daredevil S2 > Luke Cage
I liked Luke cage but it was lacking a good villain I might put it above daredevil season 2 but I think as entertaining as Luke was himself none of his Villans wowed me.

DD S2 1-4 > LC 1-7 > DD S1 > > JJ > DD S2 5-13 > LC 8-13

But that's wrong, the objective ranking is
Daredevil s2 > Daredevil s1> luke cage > jessica jones

I'd sort of agree if I could be objective about anything with Deborah Ann Woll in it

I liked Cottonmouth but Diamondback was just a fucking cartoon. Kinda fun to watch for a while, but I hope they don't bring him back for a big role.

But I feel like Mariah really came into her own as a villain as the season went on. Hell, the last part of the show is more about her managing to pull her neck out of the noose than it is about Luke Cage.
She was based.

Hahaha

The problem with Luke Cage is same as with Daredevil S2. Two really good antagonist ideas crammed into one season.

I can appreciate hammy blaxploitation villains, but that's not something you bring into Luke Cage S1 because it conflicts with the tone. I can appreciate zombie ninjas, but that's not something you want to bring into Daredevil S2 because you've already established the Punisher

DD S1 > DD S2 > LC > JJ

I know DD S2 goes to shit in the later half, but when it's good, it's far better than anything in LC, and when it's bad it's still better than JJ's lower points.

I'm getting the feeling that the Marvel Netflix shows would do much better cut down to 8 episodes instead of 13. More often than not they don't have quite enough content to pad out to 13 episodes.

Stranger Things was only 8 episodes at around 40 minutes each, instead of 13 at an hour, and it was perfectly paced.

You're on to something.
Although I felt like Luke Cage had enough content for the full run.
Hell, the final fight basically comes out of nowhere and feels retarded crazy because of how little it was set up.

Still, going by pure entertainment value per episode, Luke Cage and Daredevil S1 never gave me the feeling that they were treading water. Which is why I rank them first.

I agree. After trying to rewatch DD S1, you start to realize how much of it is just filler.

I vote to split DD S2 into 1st and 2nd halves.

1st half goes above Jessica Jones and 2nd half after.

Patrician taste

Shades > Wesley

There, I said it. Whether black Wesley is up to snuff remains to be seen.

put Jessica Jones at the bottom.

DD S2 > DD S1 > JJ > LC

JJ > DDS2 (it had a lot of flaws and was sloppy as hell but the highs outweight the lows for me, cause I can look over alot of them) > DD S1 > Luke Cage

LC just got boring for me after cottonmouth died, he was the character I cared about

and don't forget about Shades, he was the architect of Mariah, she didn't do it for herself, he was the mastermind behind her

Daredevil seasons 1 and 2>big gap>luke cage>a big massive fucking gap>jessica jones
That's far more accurate.

nope

S2 was utter trash

I would put in her bottom

>forgetting punisher

Not even remotely close. Unless you just have a hateboner for punisher, like a lot of Sup Forums seems to have.

The parts with the Punishane were fine.
But Nobu is a crap villain.

He was fine. People just didn't like the abrupt change in the middle of the season, if the entire season was about the hand, you wouldn't hear a peep.

The problem with Nobu is that he got revealed near the end and every marvel season starts falling apart in near the end

Nah, it was stupid idea to even bring him back. Sort of undermines that part of S1.
And he's just a Jap with a burned face, his personality is completely exchangeable.

Dds1>LC>Dds2>jj

Punisher V Matt was good, and him in prison with Kingpin was good. Him with Karen was fucking SHIT. His solo show with her will be shit as well

Man, how are you gonna deal with Iron Fist, when Meachum is BTFO and then it's all Davos and mystical Kung-Fu shenanigans?

Im still in the middle of Dardevil S2, its soooo boring, all these episodes with Elektra WHY

Daredevil S2(Punisher arc)>Jessica Jones(-filler episodes)>daredevil S1>Daredevil S2(Ninja arc)

DD S1 > LC > DD S2 > JJ

I predict Iron Fist will fall between Daredevil S1 and Luke Cage.

Reminder that Luke Cage ended when Cottonmouth died, all episodes after that are filler.

M O O N

K N I G H T

W H E N

This guy gets it.

DDS2's highs are higher than JJ's and its worst isn't as bad as JJ's. I'd say that averages DDS2 higher than JJ easily.

Daredevil S1 > Daredevil S2 > Luke Cage >>>>>> JJ

But JJ has a way better villain, baring Kingpin's brief appearance.

Petulant sob story 10th Doctor "it's so hard always getting what you want" was shit.

DD S1 > DD S2 Punisher parts = JJ Purple Man & Junky guy = Cottonmouth flashback parts > Luke Cage > DD S2 main content > DD S2 guilt trip and drama parts > JJ

I really liked The Punisher sections of DD S2. The Cottonmouth flashbacks cast new light on that character and turned him into a surprisingly deep character. Purple Man was amazing and that junky guy who lived next to JJ was an awesome character who had some serious growth.

I hated JJ herself in 90% of her series because she would make no sense half the time. The whole "SUPER MAX SUPER MAX SUPER MAX, I NEED SUPER MAX!" part is probably when I started wanting to see her suffer.

The fights in DD S2 didn't seem as visceral and painful as S1, but I guess that is a commentary on how outlandish comicbook fights are and DD truly became a comicbook character at the end of S1.

I didn't like how forced the DD S2 Murdock and Foggy parts seemed and the drama between them felt forced at times.

Luke Cage had some awesome parts, some average parts, and some blah parts so it averages as just average. There were some amazingly funny moments though and I liked how Diamondback did a good job of being crazy,

Of course it's shit. He's a delusional narcissist and he's full of shit for just about everything he says. That's the beauty of the character as they wrote him. He is a monster.

Daredevil S2 > Luke Cage > Daredevil S1 > Jessica Jones

I thought he was boring, unthreatening, blindingly stupid at times, and when they roll around to his backstory it's filled with Kingpin envy.
Plus asking Tennant to play it like the 10th Doctor because it was popular didn't fit for me either, Tennant could do a great Purple Man but they just said fuck it Doctor Who is popular.

>hammy blaxploitation villains
>not something you bring into Luke Cage S1

So what you're saying is you weren't familiar with Luke Cage before watching the Netflix shows

they should add moon knight and change the name of The Defenders to Marvel Knights.