Ignoring nepotism, what qualifications did he have to get the promotions he did?

ignoring nepotism, what qualifications did he have to get the promotions he did?

Really good hair

he took initiative during the triboro towers contract fiasco and brought in extra money into Barrone Sanitation which was the main legit business Tony Soprano was a part of.

he was loyle to his capo

I wanted Tony to die in every season he was in.

he was one of the top earners

Marone, you can't ignore nepotism in the mob. It's built on nepotism.

Yeah,

but too bad he was a fucking junkie that couldn't hold his booze and played the blame game with everyone but himself and got his qt killed because he was too stoned to realize what was going on before it was too late to take care of it himself.

But Tony did nothing wrong except whack Ralphie

to provide a fan favourite character with more interesting storylines and devlopment

Nepotism is literally it.

I guess you could make the argument he was hungrier and more loyal than anyone, but Tony straight up promoted him because he believed family would never turn on family.

He was a good earner

he was right

He was loyal to his capo

Tony would have survived if he had Chrissie in the end, he would have had his back

On this, I will also not go into detail

*loyle

Chrissy was a junkie, but you can never question his loyalty. The guy killed his girlfriend for Tony. So yes, even if nepotism was in large part why he rose so quickly, the other reason he was is because he was just loyal as fuck and would probably die for Tony.

Some kid with chinky eyes called Moltisanti

He was more vicious and smarter than the rest + younger.

BUT he was a junkie.

Pretty quick draw and good pistol shot

wahcking raplhie was the right move done for the wrong reasons. the man was a liability

He did die for Tony

He was a good earner.