Princess Ranking

I think we can all agree on this, more or less.

>Tiana
>Literally shit

The heck you say

>Tiara
>shit
Because she's black?

Sleeping Beauty in god tier screams casual, she is the most generic, one-note, and boring of them all.

>Four of the most useless princesses in the entire line-up in the God Tier list
>Two of the hardest working ones in Literally Shit

>No Princess Elena
Disney's already hawking her as an official Disney Princess even though she's never been in a theatrical release film, still don't know where she would go

Well, Merida is a bit of a shit.

Tiana is at LEAST good tier, though.

Fix'd

No it's not, you forgot this new slut

Tiana is a top tier princess fuck you

Mulan, Rapunzel and Tiana btfo out of Cinderella and Aurora. And Snow White needs to be moved down.

Cinderella's movie is an extended Tom & Jerry sequence and nobody outside of the fairies has a character in Sleeping Beauty.

Pleb ass "older is better" list.

The best Disney girls arent even pricesses

Jane is the best one.

A better list.

>Sassy black lady
>Tiana

Did you even fucking see the movie?

She's not even a princess.

>much narlens princess

Bull. Shit.

>BUENO BUENO TACO JAJAJAJA
No thanks.

Finally, someone adds Jasmine.

>Sleeping Beauty in god tier screams casual

She has the best design though.

But I have a fetish for native American garb

>Mulan.
>Princess.

Who?

wheres star butterfly?

"If you wear a dress and have an animal companion, you're a princess." --Maui

Snow White and Cindy are kinda shit honestly

like no personality

I'm tempted to say the same thing about aurora but aurora is bangin'

Isn't she supposed to be a Mexican princess or some absurd shit?

Switch Elsa and Rapunzel with Aurora and Snow White and you've got yourself a perfect list.

Where is Vanellope ?:

Ariel should be higher. And I'd put Snow White above Aurora and Cinderella.

I would the sassy black lady meme, to be honest.

Ariel doesn't seem like the type who would hold a good conversation. The majority of her quirks were how much she loves and misunderstands land-dwellers. And in the series, all she did was befriend _sea creature of the week_.

She seems like the type of teenager who watches one documentary about the meat industry then decides to become a vegetarian and preach to people about how important it is to watch that documentary. And that's why I feel like's only good for her body and not for her brain. At least Pocahontas will sacrifice her life for her beliefs. Ariel has shoved three characters under the bus in the first movie alone (Sebastian to the cook, the Prince to save her, and her Father to Ursula).

She's in "why do I want to stick my dick in her" tier.

Maybe on your list

Jane, Esmeralda, and Amelia = best Disney waifus

The best Disney girls are the ones with feminine penises.

>itt people who think the best Disney girl is one of the princesses

Wrong. Best Disney gall is Elisa, this is a fact.

>Best girl
Esmeralda from hunchback, but she's not a princess

>Top tier
Belle
Aurora
Mulan
Cinderella
Rapunzel

>Mid tier
Rapunzel
Snow White
Tiana
Pocahontas
Jane from Tarzan (not really a princess, though)
Ariel

>Low Tier
Merida
Vanellope
Kida from Atlantis

>Worthless Lesbian tier
Elsa
Anna

>"Oh shit, what are you doing?" tier
Nala

Princess i fap to list :

Elsa
Anna
Rapunzel

Everything else is an underage.

Shit, listed Rapunzel twice, she is supposed to be Top tier.

Anna is most definitely underaged. Isn't she like 17 or 16?

Anna & Rapunzel is 18

Elsa is 23 (Oldest Disney Princess)

Moana is 16

pretty accurate

ooops i wrong

Anna is 19

>princess
>hardest working
that's why they're shit tier

good point

I don't know. Tiana is pretty fun.

Mulan and Tiana are the only half decent role models of the bunch and then there's a gigantic universe sized power gap until we hit like everyone else in shit tier.

Every other princess just lies there and takes it, waiting for someone or something to save them.

OR they wind up making shit much worse because of their own selfish desires.

I can't say anything about Merida or Moana as I've yet to see either Brave or...Moana.

>good point
post Disney girls with girlcocks.

Holy DISNEY princess list

Moana's Mulan/Tiana-tier by the end, though it takes her a little while to get there.

I haven't seen Brave either.

no girl wants to be Mulan, Merida, Moana or Tiana though.

Which one is the bearded one?

>only good for fucking

user do you have something you want to tell us?

Prince Vladimir

Not going to lie, I only like Tiana cause of the songs. I'd put her in decent solely for that purpose.

Makes sense.
Mulan is the only one inside the Disney Renaissance but was released the same year the Pokecraze happened.

From there it's a lot of no one giving much of a shit about princesses until Rapunzel gave us the Disney meme era. Brave is possibly the Rescuers Down under of this new era.

Just because they aren't popular, doesn't make them not good especially when compared to so many other terrible princesses

What the fuck is good about Esmeralda aside from her looks?
She's passive and bland.

She has best song.

She's princess of made up fantasy land with Mexican trappings

I fixed it.

>princess ranking
>includes non-princesses like Elsa and Anna

user

>Disney Princesses
>Elsa
>Anna
>Moana
>Elena

pls don't

>.gif
>they all look like shit because of the color depth
>blonde Anna
>your opinions

Where's Sherbet?

I honestly think Disney is going to just make another Hispanic princess. Doesn't have to be placed in "mexico", but there is NO WAY, Disney is going to sleep on this with their lineup of tokens who already got movies.

>Elsa is oldest at 23
>oldest
>23

Huh.
Are they all THAT young?

First of all. Neither Anna or Elsa are officially recognized Disney Princesses. Neither one is a princess for that matter, so it makes sense canonically.

Your god tier include Cinderella and Aurora which is fairly accurate. Their personalities, animation, stories, dresses, all really well done. They even have great songs.

Yet... you put Snow White, Ariel and Belle up there? Belle I could maybe let slide.... Snow White is passable at besgt and gets by on being the first and only white girl with black hair. She's not well drawn and is a boring character.

Merida and Tiana in no way belong to shit tier. They subverted the form so well. With Tianas motto of working really hard to get what she wants and Meridas disinterest in in forced romance of her parents wishes. They're not idealistic and it's rather perfect. Green dresses for both is a bit flawed.....but we have to let that slide.

The rest....I think are in ok positions.....

funny though you don;'t bother with Alice, Esmerelda or Tink. Which while Alice was never included, the other two had been considered Disney Princesses, they need to be included on any fan chart, or you're not a true fan.

These are movies for little girls. When you're 8, 16 seems really old and mature.

"I'm not a little girl, I'm 16 years old."

>passive

Did you watch the movie?
She's definitely not passive.

Switch elsa and moana and you got it friendo

Mulan os the only decent movies up there
Liking any other movies is basically just a nostalgia/waifu meme

>people making legitimate arguments for Merida/Tiana/Pocahontas

You guys do know that this is just a racist shitposting thread, right?

>Princess
>Elsa

Also, where the fuck is Jasmine?

But Anna is a princess. She is the daughter of a King and Queen. Hans plan was to marry a princess, Anna, and take the throne.

>Thinks Cinderella and Aurora belong in god tier but not Ariel and Belle

Is it opposite day on Sup Forums? Belle and Ariel are the first two Disney princesses with an actual personality. The fact that you think Cinderella and Aurora's personalities and stories are "really well done" is unbelievable.

And then you think Merida and Tiana should be really high for their subversions of the same tropes you think put Cinderella and Aurora in god tier?...

Elsa and Ana are both daughters of a king and queen and half the entire point of the movie is that Hans is trying to marry Ana because she's a princess. And ffs everyone needs to stop ignoring Jasmine.

She's not a princess. She's a democratic president.

I haven't watched it in a long while but I don't remember her doing much.

Only in name, we never see an election.

she married a prince. she is a princess idiot

>Anna
>daughter of the king and queen
>sister of the new queen
>not a princess
han's whole plot was because she was the princess

Blonde anna is best anna

>She's not even a princess.

She married a prince. Are you implying that Cinderella isn't a princess?

>Mulan
>Princess

What?

Tiana and Belle. The rest are immature stupid ass bimbos.

I liked the little self-mocking joke Disney stuck in Moana when Maui said "You wear a dress. You have an animal sidekick. You're a princess."

>Princess Stockholme Syndrome is smart

Snow White fucking sucks. Fuck you.

At least we see her pick up a book once in a while.

Only in the UK is typical to call a queen/king's sibling a prince/princess. Even though it's often not done as to confuse generations. A prince/princess usually denotes the next of kin. When Elsa became queen Anna would have lost the title of princess. Anna needs to get her own title. The film has a duke and shows such titles exist. Anna should be a Duchess. Does the film explicitly use the term princess?

Someone's easily impressed. I've known bookworms who are the dumbest most charismatically challenged people I've met.

Wisdom is always better.

I like princesses who actually accomplish stuff or at least aren't completely retarded
i.e.
>pocahontas and mulan should be god tier
>snow white is fucking trash

>have a dress
>animal companion

So why's Belle there?

Her animals are clocks, candles and cups.

>The fact that you think Cinderella and Aurora's personalities and stories are "really well done" is unbelievable
>doesn't like "Cinderella" or "Sleeping Beauty"

GTFO

Because they didn't wait for a prince to save them

Belle isnt a princess.
Aurora is safe zone stereotypical. Was worthless as a character tho.
Mulan wasn't a princess.
Cinderella wasnt a princess.
Rapunzel was shit and a newer princess so automatically shit.
Snow White is a safe zone princess but arguably the gold standard because she was the first.
Tiana came from a flop of a movie and only gets noticed because she's black.
Pocahontas wasn't REALLY a princess.
Jane wasn't a princess.
Ariel was a spoilt cunt who got everything she wanted while the entire fucking point of the fable was 'don't be a bitch and take what you have'. That makes her auto shit.
Merida is modern princess and thus shit.
Vanellope was fucking AWFUL.
Elsa and Anna were both shit and the sole merit for the film is it's THIS generations princess flick.
Nala is 'dembedroomeyes' tier.

Princess characters are generally shit and Disney can't make them intriguing. Their best shit is their non-princess series where they can branch out. As proven throughout their entire history.

Cinderella sucks as a character and a movie. Sleeping Beauty has a dreamlike artistic beauty to it but as characters pretty much everyone but the fairies are shit. It's a very detached story.

I've always thought Cinderella was straight up garbage though. 90% of the movie is Tom & Jerry hijinx.

>Mulan tier

So she's completely shit throughout the movie and wins out because of destiny?

Wait, didn't Colors-With-Wind SAVE her "prince"?

>no girl wants to be Mulan

fuck you my niece was Mulan just this Halloween.