If life is pointless, shouldn't we all kill ourselves Sup Forums? Why prolong our meaningless lives?

If life is pointless, shouldn't we all kill ourselves Sup Forums? Why prolong our meaningless lives?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because suicide is also pointless, why should we bother to die?

do it
more living space for people with a purpose; you'll be doing everyone a favour

start with yourself

because there are pretty feminine twinks

Because it's too much work.

Think you have the wrong board. This board is about raging against out meaningless existence, not accepting it and being depressed about it.

Typical shaft-in-mart lol.

Life isn't meaningless. Just most of what you value is.

Your life doesn't have to be meaningless to you. You should set some core values and beliefs and start caring about your life. Don't become a douche bag like a lot of people on this site just because nothing matters.

The true nihilist realizes that life is meaningless, but death is also. You have just as many reasons to continue as to wnd yourself.

Hitler is dead.

hello friend, it seems you have a faulty logic there, if life if meaningless then life having no meaning doesnt matter either, so why on earth would you kill yourself? you wouldnt fix anything because there is nothing to fix, just focus on improving your existence, make it as enjoyable as you can for yourself

I'm gonna ride it out and see what happens. Heroin abuse begins at 54.

You got dubs.

Digits make life worth living.

But also realize that we're all gonna fucking die. No matter what. There is no heaven or hell. This is a good thing. Just be happy and spread happiness. Goodnight Sup Forums

I have nothing to be happy about

What is there to be happy about

Hitler is more than just a man. Hitler has become an ideal for a leader. One who whips his people into a proud, nationalistic fury, and then takes steps towards that future.

I think about ending it every day. But I can't upset my parents like that.

Anyone planning to an hero if they're still a virgin at 25 like me?

That wouldve meant I'd offed myself 3 years ago

Life is not pointless; you must live, fight and struggle for your völk and those who refuse to do so, perish.

How is it a fucking good thing if there is no meaning? Everything will be forgotten within 100 years. Why battle for something of there is no meaning? Fuck you John Lennon.

TO DEFEND THE MOTHERLAND AND HONOUR MY ANCESTORS

˃greentexting on Sup Forums makes life worth living

Exactly. Besides, do you know for a fact that life is pointless? No you don't. Might as well stick it out and see what happens. No skin off your nose is it?

Hey, at least you'll get wizard power

Because Trump may win

There are many things in life that have points. Like triangles for just one example.

I'm an evil person.
I will fuck up the planet, destroying economy, planning riots and wars, laughing about people starving because they can't afford fresh water and food, selling weapons to the poor to shoot each other and then reproduce to make the next generation enjoying this shitshow, too.

If that isn't a reason to live I don't know what.

Why kill yourself when you can kill the evil people who made your life so terrible?

Take some shitheads with you. Leave the world a better place for the rest of us. In fact, take out as many as you can! Become a vigilante! Die in glorious combat against powerful villains and their henchmen.

Just because your life was meaningless, doesn't mean your death has to be. You're already ready to end it all, so what have you got to lose? All that stupid crap you own that doesn't make you happy? Sell it. Buy guns. Buy a van. Become the Punisher.

Nothing makes me happier than justice, and the more brutal, the better.

We got millions of motherfuckers who've been getting away with too much for too long and an army of suicide assassins would sure give those cocksuckers something to fear again.

Bully the bullies.

life is not pointless

read;

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html