HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Marvelcucks will fucking defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>these DC characters are in a real scenery
>the Marvel ones are in a green room with the cheapest scenery available added via CGI

>look mom I posted it again!

I mean, jesus christ user, even if you change is obvious is still you if you keep shitposting about the same fucking topic.

Would you defend either?

I don't see a real difference.

>DC had better cinematography in TV than Marvel does in movies

But Marvel movies get cash from China so that doesn't matter! We make movies for money, not quality!

Marvel is greenscreen and costs a huge amount of money while DC is real and costs far less. DC looks way better too despite having a similar scene.

Even if they were exactly the same as you claim then it's still bad because movie budgets are far more than TV budgets and they produced the same product. That just means that Marvel is really bad at budgeting.

Marvel came out ahead, then. Those actors aren't cheap.

I hate how much better DC movies look and yet are still worse than Marvel movies because no one knows how to edit properly.

I don't understand the post. 5 of 6 people in the Marvel movie are CGI renders. Do you even know how much is costs to render out ONE frame of super duper amazing life like CGI and then have them fly around and add cool special effects? And they fight for like ten minutes and throw airplanes at each other.

I haven't seen the DC one. Was their fight epic? Or did 9 of those 9 people just throw punches and shoot projectiles?

>itt people don't understand how money works into TV and Movie studios.

Why is Supergirl in the back and the non-invulnerable guy who shoots arrows up in the front?

False. The editing in the movies is perfect.

>its another butthurt DC cuck thread

I cant wait until WW bombs and I get to see the mental gymnastics and damage control from you guys

Look how mad you are

>one's well received by critics and comic fans alike

>one has lukewarm reception outside of the deecee elitist fanbase

You have a sound point there, op.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ

Any chance of someone taking the entire MCU and editing some true black hues into them so we can see if they end up looking considerably better?

>super duper amazing life like CGI and then have them fly around and add cool special effects?
But Marvel CGI is trash so that excuse doesn't work.

>Was their fight epic?
Marvel's fight wasn't "epic" so that's not where the money is going either. Face it, the MCU is garbage.

Look mom, it's Flash and the "No one cares" crew

Come on man if he doesn't justify watching these shit shows he might just end it.

The first two seasons of "Arrow" and especially the first season of "The Flash" were widely acclaimed.

Sup Forums really has gone to shit with threads like this, its like a second Sup Forums.

Really qualitty thread.

Keep going OP, I believe on your quest of making Sup Forums as good and with qualitty threads as Sup Forums.

Haha this thread is buttmad as fuck right now.

Does anyone have that gif of Blank Panther doing a Naruto run in a green screen room?

Marvel is a well put together setting and most of its elements mesh well because they were designed from the start to, plus it has over a dozen loved superheroes.

DC is a mishmash of different comic settings that don't really mesh and they only have two superheroes that anyone cares about.

>I just saw how well Dr Strange is doing both at the box office and on Rottentomatoes
Or maybe it was Marvel cucking DC in the comicbook sales again that triggered you this week?

I was going to say something... but you're right.

>muh Rotten tomatoes
>muh sales
How mad are you today, mouseketeer?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>You m-m-mad
White people were a mistake.