IT BURNS!

Other urls found in this thread:

variety411.com/article/the-mummy-hair-makeup-elizabeth-yianni-georgiou-4152641/
yahoo.com/movies/mummy-star-sofia-boutella-reveals-bloody-set-injury-190730437.html
us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/06/did-tom-cruise-mess-up-the-mummy-by-being-too-controlling-001776265.html
toofab.com/2017/09/11/see-tom-cruise-sofia-boutellas-very-first-screen-test-for-the-mummy-exclusive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plz dont hurt mai waifu (me at the cinema)

>tfw no mummy waifu

SexuallyBroken.com

no problem dude, I also just saw the bluray rip of the movie.

why didn't Tom Cruise choose his Mummy Waifu?
she was perfect wife material, way better than the other roastie.

no mummy waifu because Tom Cruise :(

well, probably wanted redemption. all the time was just asshole, thief and jerk. then, when got chance to anything 'good', he did it.
personally loved that ending, not often see hero able to keep evil powers or stay alive. another thing i really liked, was how Ahmanet ended. she had no clue something, that was supposed to be her ally, could turn against her. film had some flaws but this ending itself made me liked it enough to ignore cringe humour or boring prodigium talks

I liked the Humor. Tom Cruise is GOAT and I didn't think the movie was bad.

also would have loved to see more of the Mummy, Mummy was sexy as fuck.
I'd most certainly fuck that Mummy.

>Egyptian mummy movie, set in London and Iraq, not in an Egyptian tomb
>villain is beaten by letting the villain complete everything she wanted
>this entire movie was a setup to make Tom Cruise an edgy super hero
How did anyone not realize this movie was set for disaster from the very beginning? I bet all you had to do was to read the screen writing to realize the movie literally had no tone. A mummy movie in a London sewer? What the fuck. Yeah, what a great setting for your demigod ascension scene, a britbong sewer, really makes the audience perceive how epic it is meant to be.

I didn't think it could be that bad, then I watched it. It was painful.
I'm a fan of the original movies, they're goofy and have fun with it while still taking themselves seriously, Brendan Fraser was the perfect fit and the characters made sense. I lost immersion immediately with this travesty when they couldnt handle the military aspect even slightly (I.e. Two operators doing what they did, how they did it, such as waggling their scars at the enemy and somehow not being shot to shit by all the modern weaponry arranged against them.) The style does not translate to modern day, or at least not in the manner they attempted it and then it was downhill from there. Special shout out to Dr fucking jekyll out of nowhere and to getting smashed about like a Ragdoll and launched into the atmosphere by the girl and taking no damage at all.

>Expect Jekyll to turn into a mutant monster
>He turns into a green chav

Who got the job of putting white paint on her tits?

You both havent seen any other Mummy movie than Brendan one, ye? There were few mummy movies set outside Egypt.
>Universal Monsters - Kharis reboot:
1942 - 1944
Mummys Tomb, Mummys Ghost, Mummys Curse - all 3 set in random average american town (PIC-RELATED)
These are movies where Mummy as iconic monster, began it's terror. Original 1932 one is pretty much normal looking Imhotep for mostly of movie.
>Hammer Films reboot:
1959 - 1971
Only begining with finding tomb takes place in Egypt, all rest takes place in Great Britain
1971 Blood from Mummys Tomb is 1st one where they replaced bandaged monster with undead princess, also the closes to Bram Stoker novel "Jevel of Seven Stars", on of 1st times, where mummy appears as monster
>to sum up, out of 14 official "Mummy" movies, only 5 of them take place in egypt.

New 2017 movie it a throwback to these black&white 'grandpa' movies, also takes more of their gothic horror layout, only takes place in modern days.
But agree it is something wrong too. That undead sidekick and unnecessary humour were off.

these lucky ladies.
also, if intrested, here a bit about makeup

variety411.com/article/the-mummy-hair-makeup-elizabeth-yianni-georgiou-4152641/

>refering to Brendan Fraser movies as "original"
Kids these days...

giv mummy gf

whats point of that tape? i mean she is pretty naked, why have to cover these few bits?
not this particular case, often seen these taped nipples

Are you a mummy-ologist?

Heh, not really, but big fan of everything Egypt related - no matter how shitty or tiny relation is. Too bad in non-documentary movies, 90% cases got something wrong. There aren't many movies to begin with, at least ones i know, so not that hard to remember. Hollywood almost always fails in this specified area. Olso really like gothic romantic horror, which the mummy falls into since 1903.

>Olso
Also. Stupid mistake.
Have a tattoo concept art anyway.

nice

Perspective makes it looks like dude has hand is on her head. Is she really that tiny?

She is 5'5, so average, and slightly taller than Cruise.

>slightly taller than Cruise.

Cruise is shorter than 5'5? Really?

That was a joke, user.

Perfect sized qt then, but still wouldn't piss her off. With that dagger, she could be dangerous.

THIS SCENE IS PURE KINO

SO COOL

I LOVE AHMANET, SHE'S LITERALLY PERFECT WAIFU MATERIAL

Looks like my half sister who's got a Hebrew name and is swarthy despite being an irish fag.

Did my mother get ARAB'D?

If I was at her plase, would thank him too.
>be immortal demon/monster/god
>cought and knocked unconscious
>wrapped up
>put into small coffin
>fear fills your eyes, as slowly closing lid is your very last sight
>locked in heavy sarcophagus
>buried far far away where no one was supposed to find you
>your immortality is your curse as you spend ages in tight box, surrounded by darkness and silence. After a longer while your limbs go numb, as you got pretty much no space to move them. All you can do is struggle in agony as your body is rotting and drying out. Your spirit and mind is fully aware that there are almost no chances for someone to find and get You free.
Her punishment was one of worst and most cruel ever seen in any movie.
Imhotep from 1999 Brendan movie had scarabs, that painfully devoured him, but that was relatively 'quick death' (should die in several hours, max few days) compared to Ahmanet fate. She had to expirience this for ages. When Nick frees her, she thanks him, suggesting she was alive all the time.

did they lobotomize her?

They were different times

Sofia says she usually gets easly distracted.

>why didn't Tom Cruise choose his Mummy waifu?
Tom's not interested in girls.

sarcophagus was creepy. not really egyptian looking, but still 10/10

>woman stands firm against the patriarchy, news at 11.

>tfw listening to the audio commentary and she keeps trying to say stuff but is super shy so says kind of stupid things and then everyone else starts talking over her
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

kek

>people are actually attracted to this uggo

What audio commentary?

So fuckable. I remember thinking "woman mummy wtf yall are stupid" but the pics were hnnng and I like her acting too. She was GOAT in Kingsman.

WOULD IMPREGNATE.

The one that came on the DVD release. It was really fucking bad. The blonde was literally drunk, some faggot started eating food half way through, you could literally hear plates and cutlery being moved around. One of the crew members keep talking over everyone. And like I said every time Sofia started to say something, you could tell she was super shy and saying awkward stuff because she didn't know what else to say.

Oh, are these informative at least? Something worth noting? I know Sofia had bloody injury when sarcophagus lid hit her nose.

yahoo.com/movies/mummy-star-sofia-boutella-reveals-bloody-set-injury-190730437.html

I mean it's funny hearing the blonde girl being completely wasted and yammering about random ass shit, and the faggot that started eating food halfway through it and he starts talking through a mouth full of food was annoying and funny at the same time...but there was literally nothing informative or good about it.

K, just normal, casual talk? What about behind scenes content? They announced a lot of it, over 1 hour.

Cute!

She's very strange; angular, gangly and a bit goofy looking but for some reason she comes off as being cute, vulnerable and sexy. I don't understand it but I like it.

She has presumably self-harm injuries on her upper arm.

They pretty much just described scenes as they were happening, and told stuff that was already know, followed with lots of "OH WOW THIS SCENE IS BEAUTIFUL" by the blonde chick every time the scene changed. I mean they could have started talking about actual stuff, but it was hard to hear with everyone trying to talk over each other at once.

ye she covered it in some interview
>"There was a time, I suffered so much, I wanted to get it out. I would cut my arms, not to kill myself, I don't want to die. I know I am lucky to be on this earth"

>tfw no mummy gf
why live

>I would cut my arms, not to kill myself, I don't want to die
Fuck why do I find fucked up girls so cute. Sometimes I imagine getting locked up in a mental asylum, and finding some super depressed emo girl with black hair and bowl haircut, and then I start to get to know her and be with her. Like she wants to kill herself, and she's all dirty and smelly and emotionally detached and I show her my love for her.

isn't that what makes her awesome. it's mix of unique exotic beauty, not just another generic eyecandy girls you see all the time
anyone got more from this shotoshot?

>shotoshot
photoshoot i meant. last one, wish had better resolution

THIS FILM HAD SO MUCH GREAT CINEMATOGRAPHY!

>post yfw you arrived to this thread late

Also she is very down to earth and quirky. This is her acting out Ton Cruise's "FUCK YOUR OWN FACE" line from Tropic Thunder. You can find that vid on her insta. She seems like a very fun person

>picking the dry cunt heroine instead of top qt mummy

Shit movie is shit.

Movie was absolutely entertaining and yea Tom should have picked Mummy but then guess he wanted to redeem himself from his bad ways. It in no way is a shit movie.

I think you need to go back to modern capeshit

It had some great shots, but let down by bad editing.
Damn, You twisted minded freak... Just made me realise how fucking cruel that was for her. I never seen it this way, until now.

The lighting is 10/10. Wish movie had more of her

>but let down by bad editing.
It reminded me a lot of Suicide Squad with the quick fast edit at the beginning and it would have been better if her prologue was longer before it got to Cruise.

Really liked the Set creepy design and how they didn't copy any Egyptian drawings of him and just made him look original.

I think prologue should be moved to Prodigium scenes, when she is changed.
It would add more surprise to scene when they find tomb, as we wouldn't know it yet AND fill up some of these boring talks during Prodigium part later. Win-win.

>"What are you looking at user?"

You know that is exactly how the 1932 Mummy movie was made. We know nothing about the Mummy until near 3rd act where it goes back to show the past.

Gonna take a look. I know, I shouldn't expect much from 85 years old film, but how badly dated it seems now?

>Movie was absolutely entertaining
It was passable at best. The only moments it felt like things truly come together was when they were aiming for goofy action.

Just finished this, it's not bad by any stretch, but it really needed to be 15-20 minutes longer. They didn't let the plot flow at all.

Why was Doctor Hyde in this movie?

New cinematic universe.

Well, my only theory seems bit too deep but anyway, here:
1971 Blood from Mummy's Tomb, (which was 1st mummy movie where bandaged monster has been replaced by undead princess) was released together with some other Hammer Films production about Jekyll/Hyde.
But I guess this is way too deep, and real reason was random universe building thing.

Tom Cruise re-wrote the script to include him in as well as changing the ending where he becomes the Mummy.

Fact is that Cruise saved this movie from being a complete disaster and you should all be thanking him because Crowe was GOAT in this and the movie wasn't just a "run away from the Mummy" which it looked like the original script was.

>it really needed to be 15-20 minutes longe
No, they needef to fix the writing.

So we're about to witness something as goofy and fun as Van Helsing and League of Extraordinary Gentleman were?

Source?

It's true. Can't find actual link but here is one
us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/06/did-tom-cruise-mess-up-the-mummy-by-being-too-controlling-001776265.html

CRUISE!!
toofab.com/2017/09/11/see-tom-cruise-sofia-boutellas-very-first-screen-test-for-the-mummy-exclusive/

Tom is fucking based, his scientology autism is what we must be thankful for Oblivion and Edging of Tomorrow.

>Tom Cruise doesn't rewrite the story to end up with mummy cutie

It's shit, Cruise is shit, this movie sucks, fuck the dark universe, just make a Dracula Untold sequel with Charles Dance as the main character already.

You do realize Scientology isn't all made up and that it is correct about Ancient Aliens.People don't wanna admit that the religion is actually founded on truth

Nigga you just went full Lovecraftian, never go full Lovecraftian

So thanks to Tom, we had something controversial but still better than Scooby-doo mummy chase, they originally planned? Hmm now not sure if he saved it or destroyed. I guess without him, it wouldn't even pass 200 mil box office - just like King Arthur. Cruise managed to get this thing up to 407 worldwide. Now DVD releases coming, and Tom Cruise is undisputed king of these, as his movies are always among bestsellers.

DVD's are pretty expensive though, considering that movie tickets are only ~6 - 10 dollars.
>tfw had to decide between getting The Mummy and Ghost In the Shell or The Mummy and Girl On the Train

>Sophia's tits
Atomic Blonde rip when?

Yeah, this

Any nudes