Friday is Frankday. Post some god damn Franks

Friday is Frankday. Post some god damn Franks.

okay

delet this

For a second I thought he had his chest skull emblem on his actual face.

The follow up trial to this is hilarious. Judges say something along the lines of "you have an exemplary military record AND you were under duress, but the fact cannot be overlooked that you murdered in cold blood several of the nations biggest heroes... as well as the mutants Cyclops and some other one".

whats your favorite frank rendition

Frank is CUTE

Posting an iconic Frank.

> Cordite

Why is Frank in England during WW2?

here we have a rare Japanese Frank

source?

Would he want to be a father again?
Would he take me as his wife?

Gerads and King Punisher series when?

I'd like to know the source.

What's up with the next issue?
Marvel has it as delayed, and having #8 coming the week before #7 on their website.

>Marvel
>competency

pick one and ONLY one.

Well fathering a child isn't always premeditated, so that's unlikely, despite how much Frank premeditates various things.
But it's entirely likely that he might have a child accidentally because we know he never uses condoms.
Honestly, he's just not the kind of guy to have the safety on.

Franken-Castle #17

Untold Tales of the Punisher MAX #2

Whatever happened to Draken? Did he disappear into the trash with all the other characters nobody gives a shit about?

More or less he hasn't bin around since the death of wolverine

I was think about storytiming 1 pre-Ennis Punisher story per day for all of next year, but I'd probably get sidetracked with it pretty fucking quick. At the very least I'd like to post the occasional random storytime. Those old comics were easily one of Marvel's best lines during the late 80s and early 90s.

When is Frank ever not adorable?

Who's the fetishbait?

Post the rest. I need to hate read.

Franku is very rare

The 80's to early 90's. I hate the t-shirt look

He used the t-shirt on occasion as far back as the 80s as well. Ennis just made it the standard and outright threw out the other variations.

Metal Gear Frank

That's a handsome frank you've got there.

Thanks

angry old man wearing the clothes he's had since he fit into his dad's editions

imo punisher works best outside of the jumpsuit, even though it certainly has a place in my heart

I've always loved Tony Moore's art. I'd like to see him do a human frank book.

That guy with the mustache looks pretty sad.

I really dont like frank with a mask on but this is a cool moment

How was Edmonson's run? I left off after the Electro fight, I was enjoying it at the time.

>someone digs up the punisher's family and takes a piss on their corpses
>"man that punisher guy is going to be pissed"
>mfw this panel appears

Is this the angriest he ever was?

All around pretty solid but i felt like it got cut a bit short

everything about this panel is gold with the context

it's just so mundane and normal in a peacefully-gloomy sort of way until you look at his face and the diner dissapears into a black void with lines reminiscent of rain slamming down on top of him

whoever drew his face deserves a fuckin reward for capturing what fury looks like when it's boiling just under the skin

Rachel Cole Alves showed up in it, didn't she?
Was it ever explained how the FUCK he got out of that cell from Rucka's run?

Yes and pic related would be a close second

Who is best live action Frank?

His portrayal is pretty great, good job of showing Frank before he's truly become the Punisher. He's still got doubts about what he's doing, but you can see it crystallizing in him as it goes on.
I'm interested to see what happens with his solo series, though now that I know Karen's going to be involved I'm a little wary.

gotcha

hahaahhahahahahahahhaah

Yeah frank and wolverine help her escape and set up a new life

No, I mean how did Frank escape? They locked him up in a private prison at the bottom of a lake.

When that happen?

This moment really is one of the great "Oh fuck! Here we go" moments in comic book history

not shane

thomas jane brings the pain

Punisher MAX, "Up is Down"

i think this story is fantastic because you don't need to know a single thing about the punisher to jump right in

i mean jesus fuck look at him. this could be someone's very first piece of fiction they've ever read and they'd still realize the gravity of what just happened and what's probably going to happen for the rest of the story

love the cold anger

you know, even without the red dots, you can feel that face is not happy at all.

Oh ok sorry yeah i think he got out of it by becoming a member of the thunderbolts

It's official: squirrel girl is now a crime against humanity.

>Post the rest. I need to hate read.
Seconded.

Festive Frank

I'm partial to Punisher: War Zone Frank. I thought Ray Stevenson had a real gravitas. It was a start to try to get away from Dolph and Jane's PG-13 standard action movies, and it felt like they got most of what they were trying for. If it came out closer to Deadpool it might have been more kindly remembered.

>Dying by shit
My sides, how does frank come up with silly yet horrifying deaths?
Imagine if he was freddy kreuger...

For the record, "poisoned by your own shit" is pretty much what happens when you get gut shot.

Not always, that intestinal artery is as vulnerable as any other major artery, you'd be dead from shock before you even see your gut swell up with blood.

How can one man be so perfect? Answer me, Sup Forums.

What comic is this?

ThunderFranks

Someone post that all star punisher

Thomas Jane was a great Frank, but he was in a mediocre Punisher movie. It's a damn shame.

>they killed ruckas run for this peice of shit comic.