Fuck the hottest woman ever

>fuck the hottest woman ever
>break up with her because she isn't "the one"

What the fuck was Ted's problem?

It was a bad show.

He's a self-absorbed, emotionally manipulative "nice guy" who treats his girlfriends like shit and then complains about how he can't find love.

He wanted her to fuck a few more dudes first.

Ted was kind of a bitch. What do you expect with women writers on the payroll?

>fuck endless stream of hot women
>complain that you're alone

>get your whole career handed to you by happenstance
>complain that your life's not going anywhere

Ted was the blurst

>treats his girlfriends like shit

when ever? he just gets rekt the whole show

>break up with her because she isn't "the one"
>she's actually the one after she married his alpha best friend

Lilly broke them up though. She made them face shit they were too early to face.

He constantly had one foot out the door because he was looking for "the one". If you were dating Ted, you couldn't trust him as far as you could throw him because he was constantly dumping current girlfriends for exes and random girls he met by happenstance. Hell, you couldn't even trust him around your girlfriend if you were his friend because he acts purely on romantic impulse. He was a a shitty person, a shitty friend, and a shitty boyfriend.

>hottest woman
>looks like a man

user, I ...

Lily is pure evil

That makes two shows where she wasn't good enough despite being awesome and hot

But Blah Blah was the hottest

The characters in HIMYM (and Friends) are basically terrible people who are only friends with each other because everyone else on the planet knows that they're shitty, self-absorbed idiots. This is why Seinfeld is the GOAT sitcom. It makes no pretensions about its characters being good people in any way. This post is not bait.

Hey, is that Abigail Spencer? I never noticed that before

This.
How could any of them honestly put up with Lilly's shit after she left Marshall to find herself.

Well he talked a girl he had already dumped on her birthday into dating him again and then dumped her on her birthday again.
He talked a girl into being in a long distance relationship with him and then cheated on her, he then talked that same women into leaving her fiance at the alter for him and then dumped her again.
He dated his ex- girlfriend/roommate's annoying co-worker and then dumped her after getting the reaction he wanted.
He convinced a woman to leave her husband for him and then dumped her to move his career forward.
He convinced a woman he had a professional relationship with to date him, was getting ready to dump her, decided to propose to her and talked her into sticking around after she found our he was going to dump her and wanted to dump him.

Yeah Ted got rekt a few times, but he did some fucking damage himself in his myopic quest for emotional validation.

A+ post right here.

I felt bad for Blah Blah, she was clearly just nervous meeting her new boyfriend's close knit group of friends and was feeling self-conscious and left out, but they just treated her like "oh, here's another crazy girl Ted is dating"

>fuck the hottest woman ever

when?

>He dated his ex- girlfriend/roommate's annoying co-worker and then dumped her after getting the reaction he wanted.

>He convinced a woman he had a professional relationship with to date him, was getting ready to dump her, decided to propose to her and talked her into sticking around after she found our he was going to dump her and wanted to dump him.

When were these times?

1. Becky, Robin's co-anchor
2. Stella the dermatologist
Granted, Stella got hers back by leaving Ted at the alter. But Ted only proposed to her because he was in an accident and had a mortality panic attack.

HIMYM was a great example of how you don't have to be intentionally malicious to hurt other people, you just have to be overly focused on yourself.

Well, they end up together in the end anyway.

Lily was a cunt. Marshall took a job he hated to help her pay off her huge credit card debt, and then she had the gall to bitch at him for not pursuing his dream job. She also sabotaged several of Ted's relationships because she didn't like the girl he was dating. She also put Ted's job in danger by stealing his boss's baseball. And refused to sell her designer clothes to lessen her huge debt.

>entire show was revealed to be Ted trying to justify fucking his best friend's ex-wife to his kids after their mother dies
Still doesn't really paint him in the best light, does it?

>Watching shitty shows like HIMYM

If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Sup Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you.

Too bad, really. They had this great thread running through the whole show about attraction =/= compatibility and the dangers of Oneitis, but they went with that ending.
Of course they only went with that ending to spite the network for dragging the show out past its intended run.

I heard that the whole series was the main character telling his kids how he met their mother.

Wasn't some of the stuff that happened in the show inappropriate to be telling kids?

I think even the writers hated Ted by the end of that show.

Ted was a creator's self insert.

What, you're not going to sit your kids down and tell them about how you had a drunken one night stand with a random stranger and then later had a threesome with her and her friend later?

Yeah, and the writers were tired of him.

The kids are like, in their late teens, I think, but it's still gross that he told them about his hookups in great detail.

HIMYM is terrible that's what Ted's problem was

If the show was five seasons long it could have worked, but it still would have been a bit shit after the second season finale being all about how they clearly weren't right for each other. Trying to push for ten seasons only to discard the character development of those later years was just a monumental fuck up.

Bakery girl was best girl.

Only things that made the show watchable were the women and the NYC setting. Made you wish you were rich in Manhattan.

I always hated how literally every girl that faggot Ted dated or slept with was a literal 10/10 and the showmakers and characters were delusional enough to think hes a lovable loser and portray him as such.

Its fucking ridiculous, if you live in new york and sleep with 2 different women a month youre a player irl, and this faggot was sleeping with a hot bitch almost every episode and we are supposed to feel bad for him? Even someone longing for a relationship wouldnt be as bitter and pathetic about it as Ted was when hes puling in all that pussy

Face was me. Great rack tho.

I don't get that, I think hearing that shit would be interesting as fuck. For example I know my father was extremely extroverted and had tons of friends and probably tons of gfs but he's never talked about it and I think if I asked he'd just brush it off.

*meh

You stupid monkey!

Hey, phoebe is great though

>and this faggot was sleeping with a hot bitch almost every episode and we are supposed to feel bad for him?
I mean each episode isn't like a new day or something, time passes.
Also, Ted isn't a bad looking guy, and he's a fucking architect. If you want to complain about a guy getting hot girls over and over again then you're not going to like Seinfeld where Jerry and Costanza get chicks all the time.

Stories from your parents' youth are fun to listen to, don't get me wrong. But do you want to hear about a decade's worth of your dad's life, including all the shitty things he did to women, his friends' sex lives, and the boring filler shit that was the C plot every episode?

>Also, Ted isn't a bad looking guy, and he's a fucking architect. If you want to complain about a guy getting hot girls over and over again then you're not going to like Seinfeld where Jerry and Costanza get chicks all the time.

Im not complaining over him getting pussy, Im complaining at how silly the premise is, with all the top-tier pussy he was getting, especially in a place like nyc where every 6/10 acts like her shit doesnt stink, no straight male would be as miserable as he was about it or as depressed as he always was

This ugly bitch was the worst one.

Honestly yeah why not? He's told me some stories and they were interesting. It's not just the things he did or people he knew, but also the period of time he came from you know? If my grandparents were alive I'd want to ask them about this kind of stuff(obviously not relationship shit but just life in general) but they all died before I even hit puberty.

Ted's got a line of bullshit a mile long with all that gooey romantic "she's the one" shit he's always spewing, that's what gets him laid constantly.

Seinfeld was handsome when he was young though. But yeah, I never understood how we are supposed to believe that Costanza is such a pussyslayer. Everything about his demeanor and character would make women cringe in real life

She was barren, sterile, i.e. worthless.

He got his brood sow, killed her on the down low, and then got to fuck his side piece with his kids consent. Genius

Constanza plays the number game, that's how he gets laid so often
Plus he has no shame.

What does some random ass 6/10 got to do with Ted banging hot chicks and getting into relationships here and there?
Also, just because you're banging hot chick or if you're rick or whatever it doesn't mean you can't become depressed or feel like shit.

>What does some random ass 6/10 got to do with Ted banging hot chicks and getting into relationships here and there?

Im saying in NYC every girl who is a 6/10 is barely approachable because of how full of themselves they are, you need to be an uber-Chad. Im saying I live in NYC, and everyone getting laid is happy and not miserable like Ted was. Its the kissless virgin average joe who pines over "the one" and all that silliness. Someone slamming a different 10/10 blonde every week wouldnt be as miserable as Ted was

It's a great twist that almost redeems the show.

>Seinfeld was handsome when he was young though
He was alright I guess, but some of the women he were with were way out of his league. I never really felt that way with Ted. Maybe it's just me then.

>But yeah, I never understood how we are supposed to believe that Costanza is such a pussyslayer. Everything about his demeanor and character would make women cringe in real life
I think the "no shame" part might be it. It's like his form of confidence.

I thought the "New York" meme was over by now, do people still think they're hot shit for living there?
I don't know, I mean, Robin was Canadian, how many girls Ted was with were even New York natives?

He was delusional. He'd do anything to sleep with Robin and other women and deem his quest to get pussy as trying to meet the one. He's an idiot that acts like a nice guy victim. Barney is more honest about his motives and at least doesn't like to himself why he is fucking so many women

This

The show presented Ted as always pining for The One because that's what the story he was telling his kids was really about (technically two The Ones). He wasn't miserable that often, but the happy times he spent in relationships with gorgeous women were generally glossed over (like between the end of season one and start of season two).

Ted was a subhuman millenial manchild

I remember when the finale aired people were pissed off about it, I don't think I watched any of the last season's episodes.

Robin is very pretty UNTIL SHE FUCKING SMILES.
FUCK, nothing worse than a girl with an ugly smile.

Barney Stinson is the true hero of the show

stop bully

wow another user who actually watched the show past the laughs
when you disregard how these situations make for humor, he's a fucking assclown

Why is she so hot brahs?

So he wanted Keanu?

and yet we have a planet of people who think that they're doing the right thing because it feels right to them
>we gave these black teens awards for being black teens
>yeah, it's completely pointless and racist and retarded, but i got a good feeling out of it and slept well that night, so who the fuck cares?

>Of course they only went with that ending to spite the network for dragging the show out past its intended run.
sounds like the last 5 seasons of supernatural

I only watched a few episodes but he sounds like a terrible person.

everyone i knew who was actually into the show while it was airing fucking H A T E D the last season
it was bearable to binge all at once, but waiting a week for the next bit of minutia surrounding the wedding? fuck that, man. not to mention throwing it all away in the last episode with a "yeah lol never mind they get divorced xD"

it's all done so you think "haha ted fucked up again and it was funny to witness" but when you actually look at things as a collective whole it turns a lot of characters into absolute assholes

fun to watch, bad to think about

it's adorkable fuck u

She was hot for like two seasons of That 70s Show. I don't know how she managed to stick around getting parts.

She grates with me something fierce. I was interested in Orange is the new Black until i learned she was a major character, and all interest disappated

>adorkable
you first

I think her being attractive is a meme and people can't stop it.

>literally the baneposting of human women

No, because Baneposting is funny. She's just ugly.

>hottest woman ever

no

I couldn't watch this show, Ted was too annoying. Self-absorbed little bitch.

And it wasn't funny either.

>swn marry me

see

>YFW your best friend gets indoctrinated by the show and starts behaving as the main character.

so i never watched the ending, did she die or something?

But Ted got what he wanted. He managed to pump a breeding slut full of his seed so he could make babies, then he got to plow his (conveniently barren) waifu for the rest of time. Plus, the mother of his children died instead of divorcing him, so he'll never have to deal with any guilt over fucking his friend's ex-wife.

Her facial features are literally perfect

tfw if you watch literally only the first and last episodes you won't miss anything

I really wish she went back to being a redhead

i wonder how she feels getting btfo professionally by ashton, mila, and topher.

idk marshall and barney were great.

too bad lilly got preggo and ruined marshalls story lines.

i wish they had a season of marshall being the 6'5 chad he was destined to be

it was great watching barney have to steal his girls to keep him from getting laid because their relationship gave him hope in true love.

didn't enjoy the whole lilly gets to come back and cockbllock marshall after her "other options" in california fell through.

He should have made her suffer and spent a season banging crazy eyes, suiting up with barney

Ted is perhaps the most honest, accurate portrayal of a modern woman in the dating world. Unfortunately they casted a male for the role.

I agree with this wholesale

I can't stand HIMYM. It's not fucking funny. We're supposed to feel sympathetic for these cuckwads who go through their lives manipulating and dumping people for petty reasons. We're supposed to feel bad when bad things happen to them but you don't, it's torture.

In shows like Seinfeld and Always Sunny you laugh AT the characters being shitty people and getting what they deserve. It's the self awareness that saves these shows.

I'm watching the last season.
This last season is so fucking lame, the show overall is decent.

She's a very sexy baby.

Look closer....she looks like a monster.

It would have been great to hear about my Dad's escapades when he was younger, but probably not till I was out of high school and definitely not while my sister was sitting right next to me.
(And my Dad apparently had some damn good escapades, after he died we found letters from his first tour in the AF.)

It's kinda funny how I only noticed now after several years how much of a selfish egocentric asshole Ted was.

I mean he has a top class job that pays him millions, friends that will never leave him behind and he's in a relationship with many 10/10 women over the course of the series.

But yet he's still whining about his life never going anywhere and that he'll be forever alone. What a piece of shit.