BASED JOHN HOWARD ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS FEMINISTS

One of our greatest leaders shares his thoughs on women's representation in politics.
news.com.au/finance/work/careers/john-howard-women-have-limits-on-capacity-in-politics/news-story/a0ad49697ac9576755fe8858083f238e

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com.au/2014/03/ask-lh-why-cant-i-import-a-slingshot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FORMER prime minister John Howard says there will never be an equal representation of women and men in parliament, because “women play a significantly greater part of fulfilling the caring role”.

and at the end
>i know its a terrible thing to say but it's the truth
Fucking kek

Facts are racist and sexist

News again at 10

The Libs will always be the equal opportunity party, where as the Labor Party will always be the equal outcome party.

Based Johnny delivering the goods again.

Well when you're just a cuckservative banker puppet I disagree women can be good at it too.

He wasn't a great leader he oversaw the great cuckening of oz just like Blair did in the uk.

>muh guns! let's just ignore everything else he did in over a decade. especially since it was actually effective!

When we have no weapons to fight the invaders the Labor party will no doubt send to us then our blood is on his hands.

Did anyone see the press club talk?

He kept dropping truth like an absolute madman, if he didn't ban guns he would be the greatest pm ever in my books

While guns were a bad decision, if it wasn't for him our government debt would be even higher than today.
We really need economic reforms just like those in his government, otherwise it's very unlikely we'll ever be in surplus ever again, just like America.

Yeah effective in cuckening the joint.

I don't really care much about guns. Bit of a fence sitter there.

I didn't care about guns until we started importing massive groups of people that hate us.

Forgot to mention as well as the police not being able to do shit for fear of being labeled racist.

Howard cucked this country so fucking badly. Not just the guns.
Fucking morons in this thread praising the cunt because he said a few anti-PC things. Just fuck off, fuck off and die somewhere very slowly and painfully you stupid cunts.

He oversaw the biggest mining boom and biggest housing boom we ever had. He was able to give money away like family tax benefits and still have a surplus. He had it piss easy economically. He'd be in the same trouble as current leaders are now if he was in. Most people want to keep stimulating the economy with government money but no one wants to suffer and pay more tax to pay the debt off.

If it were up to me I'd crash the cunt and everyone can get fucked. Wouldn't be able to afford mass immigration then, and house prices would come down.

He has to ALWAYS be compared how much worse the ALP would have been, and have been since. Even if Howard was terrible, the ALP between 96 and 07 would have been worse.

True, but it was the Rudd and Gillard governments that has bitten us in the ass. They have spent so much and brought nothing.

Yeah I don't get it. Pre Howard 1996, Australia a bit cucked but still mostly Aussie as fuck. 2007, straya cucked as fuck. Der.

Libs have spent even more since then. They're both pretty much the same mate. They both want to go hell for leather keeping this system going of importing shit skins like crazy and just growing the population. If we have a crash they'd have to end it or curb it.

lol

>Libs have spent even more since then.
Not really. New welfare added by rudd/gillard/rudd is still on the books because the coalition can't get rid of it, because greens/alp keep blocking it. The ALP are considerably worse for spending, and wanted a higher immigrant target than the coalition wanted.

yeah I know, probably should've mentioned it so I didn't sound like a shill.
I don't think just giving up is the way to go though.
If there was a change in the Liberal Government, or a third part that people cared about, would vote for them.

A thousand times this,

At least we've got Pauline and her 3 friends in the senate now. And they actually have to negotiate with her to pass things, so the will of her party should have at least a little influence.

John Howard was supposed to still be PM.

The comments on S.M.H were hilarious, someone calls him an old sexist dinosaur, some funny cunt begins talking about how that comment was ageist, then it devolves from there.

>some funny cunt begins talking about how that comment was ageist, then it devolves from there.

The bantz will always be fresh down under. God bless that cunt.

That cunt is the reason myself and many other vets dont have a pension and are focuaed to take merc/psec roles to suppliment our near nonexistant superannuation.

>Johnny jew puppet
>based

kek, this board is fucking cancer.

Is that why you're in Hong Kong?

Gun-grabbing scumbag OK'd Port Arthur conspiracy instead of deporting ethnics. Fuck him.

>One of our greatest leaders
No guns, no greatest prime minister.

>BASED
He helped with taking our guns away and putting Pauline in jail

>mah guns
Fuck off to America and get shot.

wow the old cunt holds an opinion that anyone over the age of 50 would have

big deal cockheads don't forget he's the reason we are all fucked when muslim population goes higher than 2%

get a load of this goyim

>we are all fucked when muslim population goes higher than 2%
It's already higher that, trust me. Don't look at census stats from years ago, we have been swamped.

>calling me a Jew
>while acting like an American jewish lapdog

Nice work, chump.

>took guns
>flooded country with asians
>flooded country with moslems
>sold out property and land to the chinese
>great
How?

what, you unironically think the government should be able to decide whether the people have weapons or not?

I "unironically" think that people infatuated with weapons are subhuman filth.

>one of the greatest inventions of mankind
>only subhumans like them

Naah mate you're just a cunt.

Point is everybody on this ship is getting shot now, nigger.

didnt howard sell australians telcom infrastructure to telstra? fucking dog cunt

I wish he sold the ABC and SBS instead desu.

doesn't everyone?

>cucked his citizens out of their guns
>one of your greatest leaders

traitor

Howard a cunt. People who consider him based are either gooks, wogs or cucks.

>I think John Howard was good because I was young, still happy and Cheez TV was on the air when he was PM.

>Austfailia

Pepe has something you can't have.

And we have something you never will have.

>I didn't care about guns until we started importing massive groups of people that hate us.

The two are probably connected. If the first few months of brown settlement in Australia was filled with men shooting brown prowlers and burglars it would have been much more difficult for them.

There would have been brown people they could have brought in before that. UK has had them since the 50s, I think.

The whole world has become cuck Howard was just a puppet for the fake massacre in 96 trump may just push back the tide of cuckening

Plastic balls?

don't be silly, true Australians love the gun ban

You know it's not just guns. I'm thinking of ordering a slingshot but I suspect it won't pass customs.

you jelly?

>Bogans still arguing about muh guns
You spastics realise Howard started the "stop the boats" rhetoric. We'd be way more fucked if it wasn't for him.

he's biggest mistake was following bush into iraq

*his

ive had a few beers

>One of our greatest leaders
okay, faggot

PROTIP: stop the boats was sleight of hand. What they wanted to show you was stopping a couple of hundred people a year while they let in tens of thousands on planes.
Where the fuck do you think all these Muslims and niggers came from, m8?

Well we technically can buy those cheap plastic ones. The ones I'm looking at are nicer than most of those.
I wouldn't mind a BB gun without a firearms license and gun safe, though.

>way more fucked sans li'l Johnny
>wakes up this morning to Turncoat bleating "TERRORISTS!!" all over every news network
>...in celebration of the 3-year anniversary of Abbort's bombing of Syria with our tax dollars

learn your place.

>Well we technically can buy those cheap plastic ones

Not everywhere:

lifehacker.com.au/2014/03/ask-lh-why-cant-i-import-a-slingshot/

>stop the boats was sleight of hand.
don't start throwing facts around at Sup Forumslution, m8... you'll have some inbred's beady eye out!

We had fuck all troops in Iraq you memer

>faggot shit
whosoever watches "morning shows" deserves to have their neural pathways rewired to take nigger cock

literal - fucking - brain-rot - designed - to - goad - the - rat - race - to - their - iCubicals

There's illegal and then there is illegal. I know several websites in Australia that would send me those cheap ones.

Another example like this would be double-edged knives. Not technically legal but they get through, you can buy some of them.

yeah... and I'm sure the habibs will parse out those numbers with a fine tooth comb and put them under advisement as they select which scimitar to slice our infidel heads off with

Just saw this on social media and everyone is going absolutely fucking nuts and literally seething at him.

Lol at people thinking their opinion actually matters.

you'd probably ban boomerangs if it didn't piss off the noongas.

Fems actually count on this, every bit of equality of outcome they get is one less reason for them to exist and get shekels from the gvt

Never having 50/50 representation is a goldmine for them

You don't become the second longest serving Prime Minster by being a shit cunt.

You can usually get Slingshots at local markets through the Asian stalls and shit. I always see them. Dunno how the cunts are getting them here though.

You know there are hunting boomerangs whose purpose was to just break bones?
It would be actually quite interesting to see what would happen if they became popular weapons.

Based. Doesn't make up for his gun grabbing cuckoldry but still pretty fucking based.

Amerifat please kill yourself with one of your dozens of guns.

Why are people mad at him exactly?

>yes he's right, that's why we need to challenge gender stereotypes to change our culture so that more women get into politics

Or do they think women already have just as many opportunities as men?

>Or do they think women already have just as many opportunities as men?
They do, feminists would have you believe they're still heavily oppressed though.

B A S E D as fuck.

God bless you, Howard, you magnificent bastard. Last good PM we had. Our current batch can't even agree that we breathe air; dumb fucks will NEVER pass anything through the senate because they all disagree with eachother for no other reason other than to disagree. Pack of cunts.

But if they're still heavily oppressed, then what john said was right
Yet they're still angry at him for saying it because he's a fucking white male from another era and therefore has to be wrong?

>john howard acts apologetic
fucking retard, stick to your guns
now they have a reason to launch into you

In this day and age of social media, memes, and click bait, the truth isn't what matters. Feelings are what matter. When you get offended, just vent your idiocy online for the world to see and cause a huge fuss, then when all is said and done, move on to the next thing to be offended by, and repeat this cycle for the rest of your boring, uninspired life.
>inb4 edgy

That's just Shorten. Every single piece of footage I see of him is basically "I disagree with the LNP". Same shit, different day.

>bringing back the bantz

Greens and Labour on suicide watch. Will they ever recover from this?

Back to /nrl/

You're pensioner age and still posting on Sup Forums? Holy shit you are a sad cunt.

Kill yourself

You're posting on Sup Forums in general, you're a sad cunt.