A Machete-Wielding Man Chases Away Another Reported Clown Haunting The South Carolina Woods

uproxx.com/news/machete-clown-south-carolina/

2nd amendment bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
uproxx.com/news/machete-clown-south-carolina/
youtube.com/watch?v=hjlTZCeF2EU
youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

don't let the JIDF slide this important info, they want jewish clowns to steal our children

This is some spooky shit

Is this clown thing real?

The thought of 100's of people dressed as clowns hiding in the woods and abducting people seems fake as fuck.

marketing for the IT remake

>A Machete-Wielding Man Chases Away Another Reported Clown

lmao. I can just imagine that goofy fuck screaming "I-IT'S JUST A PRANK BROOOOO" with his voice breaking as he says "prank", and his oversized shoes squeaking with every step.

This makes me want to dress up like a clown and become the scourge of the woods.

>A Machete-Wielding Man Chases Away Another Reported Clown
Space Station 13 Security.png

IT'S HAPPENING

Fuck I was just thinking about this.... 2sP00ky5me.

>be lonely and homeless
>like to make people feel better
>find a worn out clown suit
>I'll make people happy!
>later on
>"creepy clown is scary kids and possibly trying to lure them into da woods"
>be chased by a machete wielding Jason-wannabe

Life is truly suffering

We never expected the Happening would involve clowns

>his oversized shoes squeaking with every step

Space station 13 is bleeding into reality

Viral marketing for the 2017 adaptation of Stephen King's IT.

imdb.com/title/tt1396484/

>Chases Away
>not chases down
come on, how fast can clowns run in their costume?

this is BS

Why do the police want you to call them? Is it illegal to clown around in the woods now?

You see that post up there? So yeah, clowns in ss13 can run at about 63ehateveryouwants an hour all the while shitting banana peels or lubing up the hallway, the clown by this point may or may not have killed the mime and is wearing it's face as a codpiece and on top of this a good(omnicidal) clown can robust it's way through an entire station with ease, in fact the last thing many a cosmic abomination or xenomorph has ever head was either the quiet squeak of cluwne boots or the honk of a horn that just got rammed through it's chest.

tl:dr all clowns may or may not be pennywise, all pennywises may or may not be cluwnes.

Yeah, is there something wrong with just pals around takes it easy in the woods with a clown?

>clown haunting

Are they doing advertisement for the "It" remake?

>tfw I live in Greenville SC

People are shitting their pants over this around here

Copycats copying copycats copying copycats... is there a name for this? Meme epidemic? Viral behavior?

>A Machete-Wielding Man Chases Away Another Reported Clown.

Police: "Sir next time you see a clown. I urge you just to call us you can't just go around chasing people with a machete"

This is crazy. People should be allowed to clown around in the woods if they want, why make a big deal about it just because they dress appropriately for the part?

What's next, you can't go in the woods in a ghillie suit and plague doctor mask? God forbid you offer some random campers a bag of chips.

>IT gets memed into existence
>thinks it will have a feast unhindered
>gets chased down by machete wielding maniacs instead
ohh boy
>monster I kill you
>nu human u are the monster
>NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What if it is viral marketing but one of the marketing clowns gets shot

What if it's real supernatural clown monster ghosts?

I do too. What part?

My fucking sides

it's marketing for a tv show or movie or some shit and yes, people are assuming these idiots are going to get killed by trying to lure someone's kid into the woods bc just a prank bro

>uproxx.com/news/machete-clown-south-carolina/
Are these a bunch of feral jugalo's ?

I got caught punching the clown in the woods once.

what kind of moron kid would follow a clown into the woods?

Creepy.

>you were born in time to witness the rise of the Clown Militia

facepainted lives matter, shitlords

>HONK

Clownpocalypse. Where the fuck are they coming from? It can't be one guy.

Agreed

Why are they calling it a "haunting" when it sounds like a pedophile trying to prey on children by luring them into the woods?

>HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!?

BEEP! BEEP! RICHIE!

First photo to actually capture one of them.

What child would be lured into the woods by a clown? Dress as sponge bob or something. Kids hate clowns.

>This entire thread

Didn't this happen not too long ago in a different state where Clowns would walk up to home CCTV cameras and just stare at them?

>clown
youtube.com/watch?v=hjlTZCeF2EU

Damn roo, thanks for the laugh

Kek'ed

Are people ironically really afraid of clowns? I always thought this was kind of a meme

This thing is evolving into a Purge zone. Just dress up as a clown, or as a Jason with a machete, and slaughter each other in the woods.

Good to finally read some scientific analysis of this subject.

fuck

fucking cunt .

Hey guys! This fag doesn't want some balloons!!

What a Gaylord.

man

2016 is real as fuck

Obligatory George McFly vs clowns:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0

Usually the bottom part. Sometimes it goes up the back if I'm sitting down. I don't typically get it draining down my pants leg like others complain about.

Gettin real spooked here friends

the kind that gets kidnapped and raised by clowns

it's how they reproduce. clowns are infertile

They're using clowns to advertise.

Clowns are a fucking menace

>tfw you're witnessing the rise of the South Carolinian Clown Militia

God bless the SCCM

Someone send help.

There are clowns literally running riot in my town, they appear in the early morning and steal commuters away - they don't return.

More often than not, they congregate on street corners honking at people and threatening to take them to "Clown school"

I almost got kidnapped by one yesterday, they're stealing our children, they're taking everything.

PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO????

THE PAKI RAPE GANGS WERE A COVER UP. THE CLOWNS ARE THE REAL THREAT HERE.

the kind that are obviously genetic dead-ends

They're still pakis m8, they're just in clownface

Just a Chaos demon desu

Question now what to do with it?

Many shitcurity and greyshits died to bring this information from planet clown. On top of this theres always more, powers from above turn people into cluwnes, viruses that can transform an entire station into them. The only beings able to muster a defence against this horror are the lawyers, beings of such dull, angry and stoic personalities that they act as shields against the madness of the cluwne.