MEANWHILE, IN WILD WEST Sup Forums

MEANWHILE, IN WILD WEST Sup Forums...

Muy favorite picture book team are the west-men, also the red one eye man was right

*Dirty Dan joke here*

Have you seen those drawings them Chinamen been making?
Disgusting

I heard that that there Kate Leth is a witch she is.

Well I'm a bad-ass cowboy livin' in the cowboy days, gonna save Selma Hayek from the big metal spider...

BOCO'S A WITCH!

Westworld isn't Sup Forums.

I think I'm at a point that I don't even need your tripfag ass to write Boco anymore.
I can just guess it's you shitposting.

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT

Doesn't look like anything to me.

If I see that fucking pole cat one more goddamn fucking time I'm gonna string him by his balls, lather his face in horse shit, brand his dick and throw him into that cocksucking celestial opium pit so they can eat his fucking eyeballs.

That's a mighty specific torture you just concocted there, partner

I ain't your fucking partner you squared headed tit cheese chuggin' lime disease ridden beaver piss soaked pelt wearin' yellow bellied limp dicked boil on society's taint.

>cityfags still tryin'a force comanch representation into our comic strips an' theater shows
I want Easternerlinas outta these parts.

We in agreement this was the most underrated episode of B:TAS?

Time to go to the gallows, tripfag.

Shut the fuck up Boco, diesel trains didn't exist back then.

Just whun' the sam hell is a "way-foo"?

>Hex looks 85 for some reason
>never uses a gun

Still awesome though.

>walk into LCS
>get tomahawked by injuns

>muy

That means "very" you literal retard

LARPing is a dead horse, oldfag. Stop beatin' it

Reminder that most cowboys in the west were either Indians, blacks or mexicans

It's what them railroad workers call their wives, pard. A bunch of yellow fever havin' boys started sayin' it, too, and they don't have any women in their lives! I tell ya, this place gets stranger by the day.

What the shit is "tit cheese"?

Yer tellin' me.

I done got called a "cluck" er somethin' from a feller across the saloon the other day.

I said, "You callin' me a chicken? Bring your yella hind over here and come get a lickin' sum'bitch!"

Would you marry Amber and later watch her die during the birth of your 17th child, Sup Forums?