Did they drop this plot line?

Did they drop this plot line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm6xAT1wTLI
youtube.com/watch?v=XZtfRHkjoYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, its a shame too because it was probably the only interesting thing about that show

did you not watch s03e07

I've only seen a handful of episodes. This concept of a civilization of Rocks and Morties seems interesting, but it is it worth having to trudge through garbage like Get Swhifty or Pickle Rick?

just don't watch the meme episodes, when R&M is on point it's really on point and when its off you're better off just spending that time jacking off

No? I thought he became the president of that Rick world. But maybe the show is way too clever for me.

Yeah, I think they did. Oh, well. Way to throw away one of the only passable aspects of the show.

It's like filler in an anime. You don't have to watch it if you just care about the main plot.

>when R&M is on point it's really on point and when its off you're better off just spending that time jacking off
Excellent #pottery, my man

>he didn't watch the episode from just a week ago
Wow, it's almost like people who complain about the show barely watch it, yet come into threads to complain about it. Who woulda thought!

Honestly should have stayed the way it was it had a perfect ending. But they just had to bring him back.

Its obviously a good show, you shouldnt listen to Sup Forums this time.

>le new ebin new dank meme

not sure what the point of introducing the citadel of ricks was only to destroy it and then rebuild it in the same breath

there's more than one rick and morty
we get that
there's no need to show them all in one place to illustrate it

anyway, the evil morty's motives aren't apparent or interesting in the least
he kidnapped mortys and murdered ricks for some reason
he's assuming control of the citadel for some reason
without a reason he's a non-character and we have no reason to care

I'm not going to spend my time watching a show who's only possibly entertaining subplot is just discarded. I'm not going to lie, it did have the potential to make this season better. They just didn't act on it. Don't take your anger out at me.

oh man what a well thought out reasoned response
i sure hope this isnt bait
im so triggered by this definitely not bait

Hey, it worked on this pleb

>he hates the giant head episode
How plebeian

They're building him up. We don't yet know his intentions, but he's a threat being built in the background of the series. Why should we need to know more until he confronts the main Rick and Morty? That's a stupid thing to require. With that logic, nothing should ever build up over time, everything should just be spelled out immediately.

>evil man doing evil things for evil reasons
wew, so deep
writers are on fire

Im honestly so happy they didnt
I kept saying they should bring it back and low and behold
Too bad the episodes with him are probably going to be the only good ones this season

Are... are you retarded?

The reasons haven't been said yet. That's the point. The reasons are probably also gonna turn out to be morally grey so they can make it a blunt joke when they kill him or something.

It's like you don't understand the type of show Rick and Morty is or something.

What was the point of him using Mortys as batteries then be a pro Morty president?

>average Sup Forums poster

Literaly last week's episode my dude

We can all admit it makes his motives ambiguous. He sticks to his pro Morty promises after being elected. President Morty seems more like Obama than Trump.

show's fukkn trash. too many of these one shot stories and extemporaneous characters

No

They weren't batteries, they were a smoke-screen. He was using a Rick as a puppet and to hide that Rick from the other ricks, he needed all those Mortys in pain to make him interdimensional location. So long as he was hiding behind a Rick, he needed the other Ricks to think they were chasing a rogue Rick, and not an Evil Morty.

You're just mad your iq isn't high enough to understand pickle rick

id relish a sequel

So wait if the Rick the Citadel claims is insubordinate and defiant the Rick that is the mc or the one he replaced. Do they actually think him and Morty are the ones they replaced.

If they know they aren't then why aren't they on trial for it. I haven't really watched much of season 3; did they answer it?

Rick & Morty is very inconsistent. When it's good it's great, but it has a lot of meh episodes.

His motivation is that he's the original Morty and our Rick the original "Rickiest" Rick. He wants revenge on Rick for ruining his life and abandoning him. Rick adopted "our" Morty and genuinely came to love him. More fuel to the fire. The actual details of their shared backstory is what goes down in the final episode of S3.

>written by a woman
>high iq needed
pick one.

it's inconsistent because if you look at all the good episodes, its made by the same writers

>it's a Sup Forums pretends to be retarded meme

technically he only needed like 5 morties if he linked them better

Aside from episode 1, season 3 really has sucked ass, probably won't watch season 4

It's in season 3, hopefully the continue with it

why would a rick be a janitor in a citadel of ricks when he can be anything he wants on his own earth? Doesnt make any sense

why would a rick eat his own poo?

i'm bet there are alot of people who clean toilets who are smarter than donald drumpf.

i should kill you where you stand

(You)re funny :D

Well sure, but he's a Morty not a Rick. He probably can't do it so efficiently

The newly elected president is literally evil Morty plebs

Why should we care about the Citadel when there is an infinite number of Citadel's in other parallel universes?

Evil Morty is only in charge in 1

>Haha you better not tell a girl you like big tits otherwise you're literally a monster and hurting her body image you sexist pig haha
Yeah this show is fucking garbage and is plebbit incarnate. Half the time there's fucking stupid fucking forced memes, and the other half you have the writer venting through the script, it gets very tiresome.

Was it ever confirmed that President Morty is Evil Morty?

Both seem shady, yes, but that doesn't make them one and the same. And if I recall correctly, didn't Evil Morty have just one eye, not two? If those are the standards we are using then why couldn't Cop Morty or one of the kids be Evil Morty?

>How dare Summer feel offended
>How dare Morty be a nice brother
I wonder if you would say the same thing if a girl left you for Chad

He kidnapped the Morty's to conceal robot Rick in an attempt to frame Rick C137 (ours). When that plan failed he exploited the refugee crisis of thousands of Morty's suddenly immigrating to the Citadel in order to get elected.

Yes. Not only was it incredibly obvious, they played his them and had his pictures floating with the other bodies at the end.
Evil Morty does have both eyes, he removed the eyepatch at the end of his first episode.

Is this shit bait or are people just this fucking stupid?

So why didn't he use Ricks? I believe he's genuinely for Morty rights since he stuck to his campaign promises after being elected. Wouldn't make sense he ran just to take advantage of the populace unless he's planning a Morty tyranny and takeover of universes.

Lots of times dictators will do some of the things they promised, at least initially. The danger isn't in a dictator lying to you from start to finish, the danger is in giving him the ultimate power to decide whether he does those or not.

Are you fucking retarded?

Re-watch the last minute of that episode you imbecile.

His theme? And I dont remember the pictures of him but I'll rewatch sometime.

fuck off

>His theme? And I dont remember the pictures of him but I'll rewatch sometime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm6xAT1wTLI

This is the same music that plays in the first Evil Morty scene
youtube.com/watch?v=XZtfRHkjoYU

Also, you can clearly see photos of eyepatch morty in the first video. President Morty=Evil Morty.

I identify with Jerry. I need more jerry in my life.

Evil Morty is the perfect combination of Beth's Rick obsession and Jerry's fake coward act. Jerry will torment Rick when given the power. Beth is obsessed with Rick. Morty carries Rick's genes, and potentially his intelligence. The end result, in one of the finite number of Rick/Morty realities, is an evil, brilliant Morty, able to play nice until he gets power and then get revenge on all Ricks.

Or maybe I'm just reading too hard into a silly scifi cartoon. Idk.

>Is fucking retarded for not getting the episode
>calls others to fuck off

Literally kill yourself, you loser

Fucking idiot. Stop posting, you nigger

>literally has a Morty killed
>thinks he gives a shit about Mortys at all