Unexpected crossovers that are good

Unexpected crossovers that are good.

>Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Bat V Pred 1 is so-so.

Bat v Pred 2 however is legitmately great.

Archie vs Predator. Archie Meets The Punisher. Archie Meets The Ramones.

Man. All of this 'vs Predator' stuff gets me all moist.

'Swamp-Thing vs Predator' would have been rad, as would 'Godzilla vs Predator' back in the Dark Hose days. Imagine a couple dozen Predators with tech beyond anything we've seen in the movies and comics trying to take down the Big G.

> Chew/Revival

It is worth reading if you like either series .

Chew?

Chew: Cannibal detective. Gets psychic impressions from anything he eats. Uses his visions to solve crimes. Very offbeat and darkly comedic.

Revival: the dead in a small Wisconsin town resurrect. The town becomes quarantined. Officer Dana Cyprus is tasked with policing their problems.

The crossover features two stories. Each is set in the continuity of its respective series.

Most of the time when crossovers work it's BECAUSE they're unexpected.

That DC/Looney Tunes crossover was pretty good.

I've read Batman vs. Predator 1 and 2 (liked em), but how is 3?

BvsP 1 is the one where he fights a Pred at an ancient Aztec Temple right? And 2 is the one which is basically just Predaor 2 with Batman playing Danny Glover, and it's also the one where Alfred breaks out the double barreled shotgun of Pred-chan?

>BvsP 1 is the one where he fights a Pred at an ancient Aztec Temple right?

Huh? BvsP 1 is the one where he's in Gotham.

>They throw a facehugger down his throat
>It actually deposits an egg
>A chestbursterzilla pops out
>Anguirus can't tell the difference between his pal and Godxeno, is kill
>Tfw xeno master race conquers the world

Legitimately the best comic out this year.

>Godxeno

Holy shit, that's fucking rad.

i would just think it still goes out his chest, but becuase of his regenerative properties godzilla would heal the wound in about a day or two.

So what I'm hearing is there'd be an amazing Godzilla vs Alien story that would get me arrested for orgasming in a public theater while watching it?

gibbons and the kubert brothers? welll it was unexpected just for you.

I still have a copy of that one. If it was done today it'd probably turn out shit.