So this is what Disney thinks about the prequels it seems

So this is what Disney thinks about the prequels it seems

>inb4 Sup Forums
We're talking about "cinematic universe" shit here, so of course they wouldn't let things being done in video games that interfere with what they intend to with the flicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TX6x2WLgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh practical sets and troopers
>muh shitting on the prequels
I hope the RLM crowd is very happy now.

Are you implying you don't want to kill Jar Jar

I don't liked the jar jar hate, not that I care about him. It's a diversion tactic, there were so many problems with the prequels besides a failed comic relief.

>be able to kill jar jar binks
>somehow a bad thing
only on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is now defending the prequels just out of hipster contrarianism
Good fucking God, can you faggots just have any sincere opinion about ANYTHING?

>cross era weapons
>cross era heroes
>vehicles do not spawn on the map
but they included a killable jarjar so we get the fans ;)

No one ever liked Jar Jar. Even in that Force Unleashed game there was an easter egg of him encased in carbonite.

What was implied here, rlm faggot plebs, is that Disney is truly about lazy fan service, as their flicks showed very well twice already.

desu the prequels were entertaining, especially for children and teenager but regardless of that Episode III is better than Episode VII
Star Wars is still and will always be a children's fantasy, here the memorable words of Sir Guinness
>Well do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?'

prequels are legit better than the Disney movies so far

Needs killable younglings to achieve meme-dom.

based

>no one hated the prequels before RLM even though you know the review came out 10 years after phantom menace

I really don't have any problems with Jar Jar

>RLM invented prequel hate
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TX6x2WLgk

to be fair, as soon as RLM make a video about something you can observe people parroting their opinions on it on Sup Forums

so (((Disney))) wants to slander a story how a corrupt and inefficient democracy that has been supported by a parallel society of theocratic elites falls and a new, vigorous regime sworn to protect the people and not trade interests is elected? What could be the agenda here?

>if you hate the prequels you must also love TFA

>being this much of a pathetic faggot where you are actually upset that Jar Jar gets killed in a video game
This is Seganfan tier autism, bud.

Liking the prequels and disliking the circlejerk about them being the worst thing ever is a little different.

Ladies and gentlemen. Here at last, we see the true face of the Prequelmemer.

They are literally the worst Star Wars films in the entire franchise thus far and the only people who honestly argue otherwise are literal teenagers or autists.

This. How strange that everytime RLM talks about some obscure or even less obscure flick, threads about it start blossoming on Sup Forums afterwards.

5>4>6>3>R1>1>TFA>2

The Disney Star Wars are completely dead and without creativity, a series of increasingly stupid "Remember this?" Only slightly better than the worse prequels because the characters and dialogue aren't QUITE as bad. They lack any of the visual imagination or the dramatic power of any of Lucas' movies.

And the soundtracks are SHIT compared to the first six movies.

RotS > TFA, now and forever

Keep crying faglord, I bet your Sup Forums posts will stop TLJ from breaking another billion.

Thank god at last some sense of nuance here.

Has a director ever been more btfo than Lucas?

>muh box office means quality!
retard or shill, doesn't matter

No, even Revenge sucks and you only really like it for the last 5 minutes.

>87943020
Disney employee is at it again.

Would you defend Transformers 3 and 4 with that same logic?

>No, even Revenge sucks and you only really like it for the last 5 minutes.

They could film a donkey's cock for twenty minutes and release it with the Star Wars name and still make 300 million at the box office because these fanboys will guzzle ANYTHING with the logo

>muh shill default argument
Yes, I'm sure being the third largest gross in film history was all actually a convoluted scheme and nobody really liked the film at all, they were all pretending to get Disney shekels from Isner...

best: 4, 5, 6
second: 1, 2, 3
worse, so far: 7

>muh box office equals quality
shill or retard, doesn't matter

>ANYTHING
Go back faggot.

Why isn't he playable? Isn't there only a handful of playable heroes right now? Why the fuck isn't there 30+ ?

I miss the time when game developers poured everything into their product, now they are already planning the next game and hover over the current one to see what can be taken out.

>Making a new movie of the most important pop franchise after many years made a lots of money at the box office
>it's totally because of disney creativity and genius, and total originality here

>defend Transformers teehee ;)
First one was okay, has always had an international audience outside of America and has gradually made less and less money with each entry. Nobody would be as hyped for a toy commercial film, compared to arguably one of the most influential pop culture phenomenon s of the 21st century.

the prequels sucked but they expanded the universe in a really good way. the clone wars era is unironically more interesting than the OT and ST eras

ROTS fanedit with this in it when?

>emphasis is reddit

It was a return to OT aesthetics and a return of beloved characters for literally the biggest film franchise ever after a decade since the last film and three maligned installments. It was going to make serious money. Not to mention Disney marketed the movie like there was no tomorrow and, as bad as the final product was, I'll admit the trailer was very well done.

>arguing with yourself now
You make all of us who are even remotely fans, look autistic as all shit in these threads. Not once did I said it was genius or creative. It was still good though, good enough to resell Blu Ray's and 4k copies in the hundreds of millions.

>killable
Fucking Reddit Wars.
I wanna grief players online AS Jar Jar and taunt over their dead bodies.

None of what you said is a counter to my posts, buddy. The film honestly wasn't even that bad.

so you hate consensus, agreement, communication and social interaction?

>same old arguments when you don't like literally any sort of defense for TFA

Yes it was, it managed to invalidate the events of SIX (6) movies

Each movie made more than the last up and the last two made a billion dollars each. Then The Last Knight came along earlier this year and became the lowest grossing film of the franchise.

Litetally how you crying retard? The trilogy isn't over yet, how did it "invalidate" the original films? Please, indulge me.

box office isn't and never will be a valid defense of a movie's quality

>Each movie made more than the last
I'm fairly certain this is objectively wrong.

>Han goes back to being a smuggler
>Leia is still leading some shitty little Rebell... Resistance
>Luke pulled a Yoda
>Anakin's sacrifice didn't matter because there's still our new spooky villain with a bigger death star and bigger super star destroyer

The Clone Wars is interesting only on the most superficial level. Robots fighting clones on space Vietnam is cool, but why this is happening is retarded.

It's also complete bullshit to pretend that box office success can't tell you even remotely if a movie is good or not, you're just being contrarian for the sake of it because you want to look patrician about box office sales. People don't overtly spend money on films that suck. You may not be able to guage a film completely through it's popularity, obviously...nobody would demand that. But you can't be a retarded child and think that is no factor at all.

And wait for the even bigger AT-ATs next!

the prequels are only better than the newer stuff on the ground that they are extremely elaborate expensive trainwrecks all the way down to the bad casting, writing, and directing. The recent stuff is just boring, hell the only character that even looked like they wanted to be there was Finn everyone else was either phoning it in or just sucked.

Fine then. I'm wrong about the Transformers films.

I forgot all about Last Knight. I can't even remember the plot.

I think they were at a junk yard in the start, some mexican teenager was in it too.

Argumentum ad populum

Or maybe, argumentum ad boxofficeum

>Empire
>RotJ
>Attack of the Clones
>New Hope
>Revenge of the Sith
>TFA
>The Phantom Menace
>Rogue One

This is the only true patrician's ranking.

>Han goes back to being a smuggler
Yeah? Why wouldn't he? This is literally in line with his character.
>Leia is still leading some shitty little Rebell... Resistance
She was part of forming the new Republic for over 20 years and is clearly a major political figure in the galaxy. I'm not quite sure what you want her to do.
>Luke pulled a Yoda
He was already veering into sage-mode during the end of Return, why wouldn't he end up doing that?
>Anakin's sacrifice didn't matter because there's still our new spooky villain
Anakin was never an important figure until the prequels, thankfully Disney is retconning all that prophecy bullshit that George introduced in the prequels. It was dumb, mate.
>with a bigger death star and bigger super star destroyer
That is a solid complaint.

LOL are you fat faggots actually upset people don't like jar jar? Grow up and get a job you queer

...are you illiterate? That's not even what I said at all. Are you stupid?

Are bypassing the character developement rey, stupid quippy stormtrooper guy, and edgy un-intimidating "villian" kilo ren also killable characters?

>Anakin was never an important figure until the prequels
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But he wasn't, he was a henchman stylized into a space opera version of the black knight.

>I wanna grief players online AS Jar Jar
Can someone translate this nigger speak?

>So this is what Disney thinks about the prequels it seems
Good.

>kid actually believes Anakin was always space Jesus

> watching anything Star Wars besides the original and thinking it wasn't made just to milk the franchise

shh, just shut off your brain user :^)

>in an effort to be EPIC they put fan memes directly into the media

what are some movies?

>just out of hipster contrarianism
That's not it. The people who saw it as kids are adults now posting here.
It's not contrarianism, it's worse. It's fucking dumbfucks unable to let go of their childhood nostalgia of the movies they saw in grade school.

said the slightly older person that thinks the OT isn't mediocre schlock as well

>battlefront II

I liked battlefront 2 better

That only applies to A New Nope and even then it's debatable. The fact that he threatened and acted upon said threat towards a high ranking military official suggests he had some sway. Though afterwards the series becomes about Vader hunting down Luke and Luke redeeming Vader.

It's not.

kek, sure it isn't

Soon we'll get an epic disney re-release of anh, and you know what? They'll literally call it A NEW HOPE: HAN SHOOTS FIRST NOT SO SPECIAL EDITION

Man I just love those dudes at Disney, they just respect us fans so much ^^

Didn't the last one just come out and wasn't it a flop?

Why don't they just remake the original Battlefront?

does that mean you now have a deeper understanding that Star Wars was never good to begin with and the only saving grace behind the original movie is the entire production team?

wow, you trully are special for understanding how people completely ruined the franchise themselves...

remember that guy called Moebius? remember what his students did after he completely changed the literature of the entire planet?

where are his pupils now?... Disney is a cancer machine that is only mass producing...

Lucas had heart... it was fucking idiotic... but he painted the canvas with what he thought was right...

Whoever thinks art can be qualified as good/bad when you're discussing FUCKING STAR WARS then this world trully is doomed and beyond any sort of redemption...

>pic related, Darth Vader in E8

The should have released a hd version of the old battlefront. It would have been so much better than that shit we got.

the Clone Wars is only interesting because of the expanded universe, you barely see shit of it in the movies

>That only applies to A New Nope and even then it's debatable.
No it doesn't you goofy faggot. Anakin is thematically important only to Luke's story arc and his temptations to join the dark side and end up like his father. Anakin outside of that, never mattered to the larger plot besides being the antagonist hunting the hero down. It wasn't until the prequels that George propped him up into anime-tier levels of importance.
>the fact that he threatened and acted upon said threat towards a high ranking military official suggests he had some sway.
We've been over this to death newfriend; circa New Hope, Vader is a high profile attack dog for the Emperor who holds some authority over some military officials, but is curtailed by the presence of the Imperial Senate. When this is dissolved and most of the hugh command is killed on the Death Star, Vader is promoted as right hand and supreme commander of the Imperial forces to track the rebels down.
>Though afterwards the series becomes about Vader hunting down Luke and Luke redeeming Vader.
Only the third act of the final film is about Vader's redemption, and that even was a crapshoot that Luke didn't know he could win.

In the OT, Vader exists as a vehicle to complete Luke's arc to become a real Jedi.

You sure showed me, you must be really cool.

*high command

>KILLING THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS
GEORGE WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE

AT THE TIME OF HIS CHOOSING, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT

it's okay, manchild, you'll grow out of Star Wars someday too

That's not Imperial high command on the Death Star.

///tvpoIsrae_le_donald/// doesn't think for itself.

And this is bad because? Lucas was literally shitting on his fans for years making those special editions more and more retarded.

Fuck him.