>drinking teabag tea ever
>absolutely fucking disgusting

buy some actual tea

Concur,
Loose leaf or you're a degenerate!

Not so fast Ian
Tea is shit, coffee a best
How else could I work 18h days

Pg tips Yorkshire and twinings all terrible teas sorry. I taste tea as part of my job and can tell you it's shit quality.

post some god tier tea then lad

^this

Yorkshire tea is the only tea worth drinking

My opinion understandably means shit ITT but regardless I've been taught well and this stuff is god tier

I brew my own sun tea, drink it cold and unsweetened. Am I okay lads?

Green tea is the best tea!

This is my shit right here son. Scottish breakfast isnt half bad either with a bit of honey

Get the fuck out of here you hippy

Burger here, can someone break down for me what makes one blend of tea better than another? If I was looking at earl grey, what makes one companies tea the superior choice?

>PG
this better be bait

For Earl Grey, you want the blend that is the most grey in colour. Some have brown or black leaves. That's just terrible. You want grey leaves.

preference mostly.
but you have to be a fucking weirdo for your prefence to be PG

Yorkshire Tea > PG tips

I bet OP shops at Sainsbury's. Faggot.

Why don't you make tea with the real deal? Like, Ginger, Mint, Cinnamon, etc...

Not like they're hard to obtain

>2016
>still buying tree trimmings from India
>not buying modern convenience

>buying branded sugar water

Hands down the best
Gtfo hipster

>tea that tastes the way that Walmart smells
Yeah fuck that noise. The closest thing to real tea I've ever found is Lipton Pure Leaf and even that tastes like shit compared to a fresh cup

/thread

Im sorry but if youre not drinking the queens Twinings then youre doing it wrong, and if you dont have a healthy amount of milk and leave the teabag brew for a good 5 minutes you may as well not bother drinking it at all

When it comes to Earl Grey, what matters is the quality of the burgemot oil which gives it it's unique odor and flavor. Many companies in fact use artificial oil which tastes about as close to genuine bergemot as kool-aid does to fresh fruit juice.

Also amusing watching the Brits crow about their revolting cheapo tea bags filled with leftover batch scraps.

still have that shitty brand of tea in my closet from dating lymie girl.
It all tastes like piss. I think they need to push it since you have to close bars at certain hours to keep the locals working.

Zzzzzz drink loose-leaf shitlord zzzzzz

This shit is the best premade stuff.

>Milk in your tea

Only if you're a homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk
nostalgic as fuck

TEA

IN

SEA

PEE

>Americans have to samefag to force this shit unfunny meme
Fuck off

i drink too much tea its not worth the hassle

So it wasn't just me? This is a decent tea brand?

Into the harbor with you!

YOU RANG "LADS"?

That's why I buy Yorkshire!

I drink red rose, can I stay?

deffo the worst american warcrime ever

2 cups sugar per liter and poured over ice.
This is the chosen refreshment of right wing death squads.

>putting any sugar in
pussboy

>he's never tried honest tea

Time to derail this shitty thread.

Everyone post /comfy/ instant coffee.

Forgot muh pic.

They sell these at Wegmans, you bloody plonkers!

t. American who just woke up for work

>this triggers the britbong

It triggers me too. Pre-made tea on the US is just awful... Arizona, QuickChek, or whatever brand you want. ITS NOT REAL FUCKING TEA

recolonization when

>tea in a bag
>not loose leaf
I thought you bongs knew how to drink tea

Fuck off Brits with your piss weak tea

I hate to sound like a faggot but all instant coffee has that aftertaste. Can't stomach the stuff.

I have a work colleague who puts the milk in first. I breaks my heart to see.

Putting milk in tea is degenerate.

Yorkshire tea is top quality.

Yanks can fuck off with their coffee. Tea will protect your bollocks from the French.

This stuff is rather good.

Dilmah nigga!

drinking tea without milk - uncivilised

HEY, Where is prince of wales you faggot. Everyone knows that is the best tea.

Fuck off with your coffee, Yank.
Tea is the correct drink.

>Drinking Tea
>Not Drinking Ristretto

No wonder the english never accomplish anything

The Italians perfected hot drinks then Nestlé swiss-ified their complicated inefficient bullshit through the creation of the Nespresso Pixie with individual cups.

Get with the times Anglo Trash

I prefer cupper, but not the disgusting powdered batch scraps you call "tea" bags.

>No wonder the english never accomplish anything

Which language did you use to type your post?

>TOP TIER
Yaaaaarkshire tea
>MEH TIER
PG Tips
>SHIT TIER
Twinings Breakfast/Everyday/whatever stupid shitty gimmick it is that makes girls choose it because they think it makes them posher
>BUZZLESS BITTER PISS WATER TIER
Tetley, Typhoo

I need to try these. Also Ahmad Tea, people say good things about it.

I have to say, though, coffee is the superior drink.

Swiss-German.

PG is godly tea. So relaxing.

But with no strings attached how to you get the bag out of the cup.

>drinking chinkshit tea

>frog on box
PRAISE KEK

Yorkshire with one suger and whole milk not that semi skinned or low fat

Are the Swiss the niggers of the Germanic world? My highly educated German brother-in-law says he seriously can't understand their spoken 'language' at all.

Brit tea is too weak desu

No. they're the jews.

This is now officially a burger thread. Tea is for fags.

I get this from amazon

Swiss-German is different from German. It's a much superior version. He cannot understand us because Germans are in essence inferior Swiss.

Buy The Nespresso Pixie™ Only £159,99

I speak German and can barely understand the Swiss or Austrians. Swiss-German seems to use a lot of French loanwords as well.

Swiss German is a ghetto bastardized version of German. You might as well call American nigger talk superior to proper English.

Wtf is that heart attack on a plate mixed with type 2 diabetes for saurce

>t. melonpan

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.