King of Norway delivers emotionally charged speech in favour of LGBT rights, refugees and tolerance

>King of Norway delivers emotionally charged speech in favour of LGBT rights, refugees and tolerance

>'Norwegians are girls who love girls, boys who love boys, and boys and girls who love each other. Norwegians believe in God, Allah, everything and nothing,' says King Harald V

independent.co.uk/news/people/king-of-norway-delivers-emotionally-charged-speech-in-favour-of-lgbt-rights-and-refugees-a7226216.html

At the start of the speech he said that home cannot always be placed within national borders. Then he goes on to say that they're all Norwegian, no matter who they are, where they're from or what they believe.

So what exactly IS a Norwegian then? If they're not defined by their country of residence and they aren't defined by cultural traits, then how do you define a Norwegian at all? According to him, everyone in the world is a Norwegian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
nrk.no/norge/israel-ambassador-ut-mot-kongen-1.1038784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>

Can you just get with the current year, which is the current year, already?

Wake up Norway.

Your king is bordering on treason.

Thank G-d he's not an elected official. Coz that shit wouldn't wash if he counted on votes.

Odins ættling, my king....

This was the worst day of my lyfu. Our king has been very ill now over several years, it's on the end here and starting to you fall a bit a part, as it does with old people

I got some kickin now.

For once it's over 10 years since he was in for either hearth or some kidney shit and he had to operate, I was in the next room actually kek. Was a bit strange but the guards were ok.

Nah this both pains and infuriates me.

You must though also remember the Kings task. As my grandfather always said; it's always more calm in a country with a King.

His task his to keep the the calm of all his subjects, which he does for som eat least lol.

Ugh.. the worst part is that the msm is celebrating this like fucking swedes.. now I must find this vid again, it went "viral" it said. Last time I checked it had 600+ downs 300+ups and a few k views.

i didn't save the link I couldn't take it... hm checking

This is the literal epitome of doublethink :(

ABDICATE NOW

fucking cunt

if he was threatened he should go down protecting the legacy of his people, not like a whinging little faggot on his knees.

Norwegian who believes in nothing, please meet the new Norwegian who believes in allah (piss be upon him)

What can go wrong?

PLAESE VOTE THIS DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

"Gone viral" it's still mostly downvotes. I felt like a traitor downvoting my King. It's important to state this is not ok, you should have used your veto 20 years ago. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Downvote this shit!

I want to die.... Håkon Magnus have already been active regent, I think it's time for him to step in

Allah is literally God.
How stupid your king is?

fuck him
fuck the royals

Haakon is a globalist shill

its over, we have no king anymore

the jarl has betrayed you ragnar....you know what you must do...

Fuck the king.

Hopefully feudalism soon so the throne is up for grabs.

Imaginge that his father could and actually did just take the trolley around in Oslo and walked outside with the normies.

Yes back then before immigration, you could lit walk down the street in there and run into the King which would ofc greet you.

Yeah.. those days are gone... for now at leaest

both the King and crown prince have many WC gold medals in sailing. King Olav Håkonson competed in the skijumping contests.

I want my country back, oslo must go.

Norway always had a shit monarchy desu.

Give the crown to whatever armed despot can clean out the Augean stables that is your country.

I'm afraid Prince Charles will be just as much of a cuck. Left wing monarchs are enough to make me a republican.

Be realistic - arabs do not have kings. At best, a sultan

They split on tribes and kill each other once everyone is a mudslime.

Depose these cucks and crown Breivik your new King.

>mfw first speech as monarch is for a crusade against leftists and sandniggers.

I miss the days when the vox populi would wreck the shit out of any royal that sold out their country or their culture, and when the army would protect the fuck out of any based patriotic monarch, even if they started out as a stereotypical #omgsobrave womyn whose dynasty had to be defended from half of Europe

t. Burger

>inb4 the only reason that Maria Theresa made Austria's artillery arm the envy of the majority Europe and the only force that could go toe-toe with Napoleon was because of her subconscious desire for white men pumping the BBC

The women really love it in these nordic countries, they get an abundance of black cock, while the existing men must prove their worth in a gladiator fight with savages from year 800 AD.

I bet his wife, the queen has cocked him into it.

The nordics are overrun by batshit lunatic feminists

the comments on the independent are rage inducing

just make that faggot abdicate, i thought he was a cool king

the kings role is to unify the norwegian people. we might quarrel over politics, but the king unifies.

now hes doing the OPPOSITE of what his job entails. he is DIVIDING us. he should abdicate

I guess I am Norwegian. Gibe welfares

>implying every major Europoor publication hasn't gone full DELET THIS on their comment section unless you pay 10 shekels per month.

Even in burgerland it's ridiculous. You can't even comment on WaPo articles anymore without a subscription.

Crazy or not, too old or not, he stills holds odel to the kingdom.

At least we don't have to put up with ages of this shit like Sven and their King.

We need more energy, they need to start to use their vetos on the immigration issue, rather than be concerned about their likes or whatnot.

Some really really missplaced tolerance shit now, in these hours. People started say he alredy lost it at the new years speech, I was not 100% with them on this, but I think this seals it.

Goes to show how far they have drifted from us, it's not the people's king anymoar.. it's the King of Africa..

fuck me in the asshole like a fucking swede... I want to die

around christmas he said that "we can't take in all the refugees" or something and he got fucked in the bum by leftists for 8 months
this is the result

Down voted

Hahahahahahaha there is just one way after you reach the top. Down

We got more catholics than muslims and we are lutheran by state.

when we feel like a minority we take in poles and other "whites" like yourself to actually work.

Unless you are some gipsy writing this off some stolen tablet

>Israeli Jews jewing Scandinavian Jews for Jewbux

I honestly wish your boomer generation wasn't full of Sup Forums-tier autists. You fucks are hilarious.

kek

I am Norwegian

Oy vey! I found this article to be both vibrant and enriching.

Most of the people I've talked to, didn't actually like the speech, and the positive coverage it got in Norwegian media was wildly exaggerated.
There were also a few dissident voices in the newspapers, including Halvor Fosli, who said the speech was naive and didn't represent Norway, and Tommy Sorbo, who said the speech was meaningless, and basically boiled down to "We're all different, but we're all Norwegian". He also said that the speech skipped over Norwegian values, history and culture. So yeah, it's not like it's gone unopposed, even if the media likes to paint it that way.

Considering the extreme relativity in his speech, he might as well have mentioned Breivik and Mullah Krekar (Islamic terrorist leader living in Norway) as being prime examples of Norwegians.

Daily reminder that the king is coming from a family of anglo-danes. They are all dark-haired bastards and you have nothing in common with them. Time to grow spines boys! We're better than this gynocentric trend, our old folks stood up to Charlemagne, lived through harsh cold and bad times, black-death and gave the Wehrmacht their first defeat in a land-battle during ww2! We have to not piss on our ancestors! They deserve that we don't fuck up and cuck.

>all are norwegien
>says the king of norway
>making him king of earth

shit i think that king is realy smart. He just want to rule then all.

charles has ties to saudi arabia and its creation

he is well loved by the elite arabs...its not a bend over fiasco but the arab world respects the british crown

after all...we created saudi arabia.

It says a lot when a monarch cares more for foreigners then his own subjects.

And even more when those foreigners pose a very real threat against your own existence.

Has he become insane?

basically your king wants to be #1 you dumb fuck

but im actually surprised, since when the fuck did norway have a monarchy? i always assumed it was a republic

Yeah how's the Wehrmacht looking right about now Sven? Miss Hitler yet?

Cuck Harald V

why is this happening

tfw every other royal is so irrelevant other than ours...that even SWEDEN didnt know you had a king lol

almost 5 in a row (don't know how to say that in english)

But yeah, it's sad that our royals are cucked. My queens new years speech...

What exactly are you trying to say?

No i'm Norwegian!

Doing my part to help the nordicjew

Yes, it is ridiculous. For me, a Norwegian is a person who has a Norwegian passport. If you don't, you are not a citizen of this country. Kong Harald is full of shit anyways.

Some black guy in the street tells you in english he's "norwegian" like you, and shows you his passport

you agree?

If you're not Norwegian by blood, you're not Norwegian at all.

Loyalty is a 2 way street

someone go breveik and kill refugees in one of their apartments/neighborhoods

#Not in my name.

Look at me. I'm the Norwegian now, racist.

when i was younger i always wanted to move to sweden or norway, i even learnt some of the languages. now i feel like all this immigration has ruined that for me. it has given immigration a bad name even though im white and would contribute

According to him I can just come on over and be Norwegian. See you soon, buddy.

>Yes back then before immigration, you could lit walk down the street in there and run into the King which would ofc greet you.
That sounds so comfy

Miss me yet?

GIRLS WHO ARE BOYS
WHO LIKE BOYS TO BE GIRLS
WHO DO BOYS LIKE THEY'RE GIRLS
WHO DO GIRLS LIKE THEY'RE BOYS
ALWAYS SHOULD BE SOMEONE YOU REALLY LOVE

You're Norwegian!
You're Norwegian!
And you're Norwegian!

We're all Norwegian!

Well, no were just jerking around with definitions. I can take initiate to surrender in this matter. Norwegian is one with Norwegian blood AND a Norwegian passport. A Norwegian citizen on the other hand is a person with a Norwegian passport. Agreeable?

Anyone willing to learn the language and culture, and abide by the laws of the land should be welcomed.
Remember Håvamål!

The problems we have in Europe now, is due to all the fuckers who just come for the gibsmedats and rape-opportunities.

Well, do you have a passport?

More like queen of Norway hehe what a fag

Haha nice, clever.

So, I can come to Norvegiya and be a Norvegiyan, da? And I can being some friends along?

They don't have enough vodka, Vladimir.

Our last true King was Olav V
Those who follows him don't know what it means to be King. Harald just adopted Olav's motto "Everything for Norway" without putting any meaning behind those words. And disgrace's children are a disgrace.

>disgrace's
Technically correct, I meant to write Harald's

What if so many people are coming in that the majority isn't a native Norwegian anyone? You're basically giving your country away with that mentality.

Netherlands should just mass troops along the borders, claim refugee status, start annexing shit.

shut the fuck up you disgusting racetraitor. Go suck a communist dick you filthy faggot. Where do you live, Trondheim or Bergen?

Fuck the King

??? Han har helt rett.

Problemet er ikke at vi har mange negere her, men at negerne ikke folger loven.

so weebs can be Japanese by that logic

PUCKER UP NORGAY

YOUR TIME HAS COME

jævla forræder burde henges for landssvik få væ'

Tande P som konge når???

i did some work with his doctors grandson.

Based man, he (tthe doctor) was sent up north to work as a doctor as punishment.

Whole village hate him at first only to be completely redpilled by the 60s.

Truly an untold life story worthy of a book.

eheheh

>Jeg har ikke noe imot at befolkningen gradvis erstattes, så sant de folger loven heheh :')))

Jo, jeg syntes at vi har tatt imot nok nå :)

How is hate speech in Norway? If one were to call Breivik a hero publicly, could they be prosecuted? I was just wondering because in Finland it wouldn't be against the law, unless it got media attention and then the justice system would be forced to take action. But I think in Sweden even if it didn't get much attention you be hauled away immediately.

>At the start of the speech he said that home cannot always be placed within national borders. Then he goes on to say that they're all Norwegian, no matter who they are, where they're from or what they believe.

Then what's the point of a KING then?

to get cucked by the russian overlord.

Yeah seems pretty bigoted to me, to suggest that ONLY he can be king because of his heritage? Wow I thought we was all equal?

We all kangs now

The problems we have in europe is naive reds such as yourself and shitskins and their decendants, we used to be pretty close to a peaceful utopia but the niggers and mussies ruined it, this will be their legacy in this country, not poor opressed slaves but ingrate invaders.

The pendelum has already started to shift and its only gonna get worse.

But thank for letting your feelings decide who you vote for, so much care for people thats not yours.

>comments are disabled

every time

nrk.no/norge/israel-ambassador-ut-mot-kongen-1.1038784

the (((king)))

>King Harlus feasting for 2 years while his kingdom crumbles

Why would we want to hear the comments of people who haven't been re-abled?

Norwegian independence was a mistake. Why did you have to kill Karl XII?

This. The king is probably getting old, and is a easy target for leftist propaganda-spreaders

Finland, friendo. Finland.

tell me more

Really makes you think...

someone make a:
look at me.
i'm the norwegian now.
sea pirate meme

I like binland too, but fuck finnish is hard to learn